Author Topic: DUers who know how to find these things. Is this legit?  (Read 574 times)

Offline CC27

DUers who know how to find these things. Is this legit?
« on: August 09, 2023, 02:18:00 PM »
blogslug (37,469 posts)

DUers who know how to find these things. Is this legit?

NEW EDIT: I removed the twitter embed because it's confusing my question

here is a twitter user's reply to a tweet by GOP rep James Comer:

Concerned Citizen @Seanphicks

While Comer the Clown is spreading conspiracies about Hunter Biden and Biden family finances, he's conveniently refused to file his own financial disclosures.

I went to this page:

https://disclosures-clerk.house.gov/PublicDisclosure/FinancialDisclosure

...and downloaded the financial disclosure 2023 file that was listed. It's a zip file with both text and xml versions. But all these are is a list of the names of the elected members who have filed their financials, the date those forms were submitted and the document number. That's as far as I can search because I don't know where else to look.

Comer's name is not on this list.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218166789

DUers know how to find things? Like what meth and vodka?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: DUers who know how to find these things. Is this legit?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 02:50:51 PM »
So we're back to playing the Whataboutism game?  I thought they didn't like that game.

These people are terrified of what is being found about Hunter and how it is tying to Quidpro Joe.  They just can't admit it or even discuss it for fear of being banned.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 03:00:25 PM »
Comer's most recent Financial Disclosure is for 2021, filed on 6/14/2022, https://disclosures-clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-pdfs/2021/10048636.pdf .

I thought it would be interesting to see when Schifftyroo last filed his Financial Disclosure. He never has (and I did spell his name correctly).

Here is Swillwell's most recent Financial Disclosure, https://disclosures-clerk.house.gov/public_disc/financial-pdfs/2021/10047585.pdf . It's from 2021.

Joining Swillwell in the filed most recently in 2021 crowd are AOC and Mad Maxine.

So Concerned Citizen @Seanphicks, whoever he is, lied. Unsurprisingly. Comer filed his FD in 2021, which is the most recent for the several D-obnoxoids I chose to search. Evidently, DU-Member blogslug didn't think to search farther back than 2023, nor to see how Dem noteworthies (from his/her POV) compared.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2dJ5WGuG0nk
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2023, 03:00:58 PM »
Saint Joe din do nuffin! He’s as straight as an arrow and his son is squeaky clean!
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Their all so crooked they will have to be screwed into the ground when they die and go to hell.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2023, 05:56:27 PM »
When you see the financial liabilities these politicians have it makes you wonder how much of that debt is forgiven or forgotten. I see why the politicians want student loans forgiven  :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2023, 07:03:09 PM »
OAITW r.2.0 (19,671 posts)

1. "Biden family bank records" and "the Bidens received millions"

thereby implicating Joe Biden without exposing himself to a defamation lawsuit.

Aw hell yeah!!! More discovery. Do it, ****ers.  :fuelfire:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2023, 09:03:31 PM »
They need to find records of Hunter transferring funds to Joe Briben or DOCTOR Jill.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2023, 08:27:06 AM »
They need to find records of Hunter transferring funds to Joe Briben or DOCTOR Jill.

Or through a family member intermediary or three, aka money-launderers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2023, 10:02:36 AM »
Only a 38 camera full 3D video of pedodent Joetato taking a visible pile of hundred that equals $20 million will be marginally accepted by the DUmbass DUches and our investigative democrat propagandists. I mean it's not like when President Trump had foreigners staying and paying full price in his hotels equaled treason. Have some perspective people.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2023, 10:28:03 AM »
DUers know how to find things? Like what meth and vodka?

DUers know things?

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2023, 10:34:25 AM »
DUers know things?

Well, yes. If one wants to game the system to get disability, or food stamps, or any other federal or state handout, DU is the place to go to learn how to do that. They're experts at fleshing out any all benefits to which they may, or may not, be ENTITLED..
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2023, 11:56:39 AM »
Well, yes. If one wants to game the system to get disability, or food stamps, or any other federal or state handout, DU is the place to go to learn how to do that. They're experts at fleshing out any all benefits to which they may, or may not, be ENTITLED..

Hey now, some of them earn the money they get. Take MVD for example … he works hard to transfer money from their pocket to his.

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen