Interests > Living Off of the Grid & Survivalism

Backpacking tips How to Stay Clean while backpacking

(1/2) > >>

J P Sousa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9TxfhhefeA

Drafe Hoblin:
She won't see me on the trail she's on.  What an amateur. 

Anybody that does serious backpacking starts regretting any excess-weight they decided to lug with them after a few hours... I don't care if it's a pack of gum.

Secondly, the whole point is to not stay clean, basically.  You don't leave camp.  You don't leave the trail.  That's ridiculous.  Splash some water on your underarms in the morning or evening, use motel-size soap, and you're good to go.

freedumb2003b:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on April 28, 2017, 04:43:02 PM ---She won't see me on the trail she's on.  What an amateur. 

Anybody that does serious backpacking starts regretting any excess-weight they decided to lug with them after a few hours... I don't care if it's a pack of gum.

Secondly, the whole point is to not stay clean, basically.  You don't leave camp.  You don't leave the trail.  That's ridiculous.  Splash some water on your underarms in the morning or evening, use motel-size soap, and you're good to go.

--- End quote ---

You think the point of that video was to give CAMPING AND HIKING TIPS?

You are not just a newbie here, you are a newbie to the INTERWEBZ!

ExGeeEye:
Is there such a thing as scent-free soap?  I'd like to stay somewhat clean without smelling like a vase of petunias.

Drafe Hoblin:

--- Quote from: freedumb2003b on April 28, 2017, 04:52:20 PM ---You think the point of that video was to give CAMPING AND HIKING TIPS?

You are not just a newbie here, you are a newbie to the INTERWEBZ!

--- End quote ---

Ohh... I figured since the vid wasn't in the Humor-section......

And girls tend to wear non-bra tops in the wilderness... just stuff the shirt in the pack when the sun approaches high-zenith.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version