Interests > The Science Club

Space Junk

(1/4) > >>

Aaron Burr:
Yup. In about 5 minutes the ISS is going to come sailing along right over my misshapen and rock like head. It's out of range of the .357, but I'll most likely have my Filipino man servant wheel me out to the observation deck anyway. If nothing else, I can shake my fist at it as it zooms overhead.

Thor:
Why would you want to shake your fist at the ISS??

Aaron Burr:
Habit I guess. I have a reputation as a crotchety and cranky bastard to uphold. But mainly because it's our space station and we've given tons of technology and dough away to inferior nations so they can slap stickers all over the ISS and stink up the joint.

If I remember correctly, we were supposed to have super sexy and heavily armed Moon bases by now and a manned outpost on Mars as part of that whole "containment" deal against the commies.

I'm just bitter about the fact that we have a giant double wide in orbit.

Thor:

--- Quote from: Aaron Burr on January 04, 2010, 08:29:12 PM ---Habit I guess. I have a reputation as a crotchety and cranky bastard to uphold. But mainly because it's our space station and we've given tons of technology and dough away to inferior nations so they can slap stickers all over the ISS and stink up the joint.

If I remember correctly, we were supposed to have super sexy and heavily armed Moon bases by now and a manned outpost on Mars as part of that whole "containment" deal against the commies.

I'm just bitter about the fact that we have a giant double wide in orbit.

--- End quote ---

I, too, am disappointed that we have no bases  or outposts on the moon and that we haven't made it to Mars with a manned expedition. I thought better of the USA than what we've demonstrated.

Aaron Burr:
Ahhh. Private enterprise saves the fuggin' day. Way to go Texas.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuQnt51TU1w[/youtube]

Money on the fact that the instruction manual for this thing is in English only.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version