Current Events > The DUmpster

If trump issued pocket pardons wouldn't the Biden Administration know?

<< < (2/2)

ADsOutburst:

--- Quote from: SVPete on May 06, 2021, 08:28:01 AM ---What in Hades are they  :stoner: -dreaming about? Presidential pardons are public record.

Of course, what LIEden himself knows is a question DUpipo shouldn't want explored.

--- End quote ---
I had never even heard of a "pocket pardon" until today.  :thatsright:

YupItsMe:
  I awoke 3:00 am from falling asleep on the couch one night back in January.  And there's President Trump on TV doing an infomercial for pocket pardons.  I perked up. Blanket pardons, no expiration date!  $19.99 + SH.  Well I got out my credit card and ordered me one.   :-)

BamaMoose:
In the DUmmies minds, Republican politicians are like the super-villains from a comic book movie (or maybe a Scooby-Doo cartoon).  Always, one step ahead of the good guys until the very end.  Which explains why they get so excited by things like Fitzmas and the Mueller Report.  They were sure that, just like in the movies, the good guys would swoop in right at the end to save the day.  Yet, time and again, they had their hearts broken by the heroes in their imaginary scenarios, because their expectations were propped up by complete fantasy.  So they reset, create a new imaginary scandal and wait for a new savior.  Every day they look at the news expecting that Bush, Trump, McConnell or some other politician they don't like will be in handcuffs under the headline "And I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version