Interests > Health & Fitness

Staring at Boobs Extends Male Life by Five Years

(1/48) > >>

RobJohnson:
This scientific breakthrough is a couple years old, but still important.

--- Quote ---The best German researcher ever has published in the New England Journal of Medicine that a study including 200 health men over 5 years, including 3 separate hospitals, has concluded that men looking at “busty women” for 10mins every day, will extend their lifespan by 5 years.

The actual statistics are surprising, as it’s said to be equal to 30-min of aerboic excercise:

“Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female such as Baywatch actress Pamela Lee is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out,” said author Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist.

The key seems to be from lower blood pressure and lower resting pulse rate… oh yea, and BOOBS. The other reason Weatherby is my new hero is her following suggestion for men over 40:

…Weatherby, who even recommended that men aged over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring breasts sized “D-cup” or larger.
--- End quote ---

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/staring-at-boobs-extends-male-life-by-5-years/

txradioguy:
If that's the case...I'm gonna live forever!!!!

RobJohnson:

--- Quote from: txradioguy on June 14, 2015, 02:14:06 AM ---If that's the case...I'm gonna live forever!!!!

--- End quote ---

:-)

SVPete:
Yeah, well, all bets may be off if one's "significant other" catches you doing that.

obumazombie:
For the purposes of this thread, I'm from Missouri.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version