Author Topic: Hi, I'm me.  (Read 9417 times)

Offline kwCrazy

• Probationary (Probie)
Hi, I'm me.
« on: December 14, 2015, 12:03:37 PM »
You probably don't know who "me" is, but then I've been working on that issue for 53 years and I'm no closer either.
I used to post on Free Conservatives as Nutrider99, and I sometimes post on other forums under KW Crazy.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Hi, I'm me.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 12:12:19 PM »
Welcome to the Cave.

I'm Big Dog, and I'm a motorcycle ridin', cigar smokin', gun totin', meat eatin', unreconstructed libertarian from Kansas. At various times, I will post about bacon, bourbon, gals in yoga pants, and whatever else catches my fancy.

Sometimes, I'm also a black Basset hound named Dewey.

If you're offended by bad language, you can set a filter to redact most of my posts.

Mazel tov!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Hi, I'm me.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 06:14:43 PM »
I'm obumazombie.
I'm a zombie for a guy who doesn't deserve enough respect to have his name capitalized(PGR would say it's because"Liberals disgust me").
I'm a zombie for a guy my dad(God rest his soul) would refer to as a bum.
I'm a zombie for a guy who has put us into an economic goal twice as bad as all previous Presidents.
I'm a zombie for a guy who has made us debtors to the world so that now, the USA literally owes everyone.
Whenever I meet a lib who won't admit to being a lib, I just tell them..."I'm just a zombie for owebuma - just like you".
So a guy who doesn't deserve the respect to have his name capitalized, and is a bum...started out as Obama - wound up as owebuma.
I'm a zombie for owebuma, and I feel I owe it to him.

In the spirit of my fellow colleague and caver Big Dog...
Nostrovia(spelled phoneticlally) !

Welcome to the cave.
Glad to have you onboard.
Hope your stay is long and profitable.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.