Author Topic: My asshole brother went to that attempted coup and stepped inside the capitol...  (Read 1054 times)

Offline SVPete

Courtesy of Funks:

My asshole brother went to that attempted coup and stepped inside the capitol...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215300909

Baltimike (3,318 posts)     Sat Apr 3, 2021, 09:24 PM

I don't talk to my asshole brother. I am fine with never ever talking to him again. We're not close.

He used to turn on "Bill O'Reilly" when I was at his house and announce, "See? No spin here".

We're not close.

He is authoritarian and abusive, and even went to prison for being a drug dealer, narrowly escaping king pin charges.

We're NOT close.

When my father died 7 years ago, my brother made everything he could harder for me to withstand. He is a full on Trumper, and has never put anyone before himself in his entire life.

We're not close.

Now I find out his traitor, Trump supporting treason weasel ass, who is pretty recently off parole/probation after serving time in federal prison for the aforementioned drug dealing, took his two sons and my Holocaust denying cousin straight to the halls of the capitol building.

I have not spoken words to this felon since 2014, when my father died.

After he got out of prison, he bought a boobie bar....er....gentleman's club and it's already been busted, because....UGH!!!!

I am related by blood to four, and maybe even five treason weasel sedition mother****ers and I just really, really needed to vent about it.

Oh the assholery. Oh the SHAME!!!!!

Picaro (938 posts)

1. Turn him in...

Blue_true (30,424 posts)

6. He is not you. You have made better choices in life.

Take care of your own nuclear family, leave him to sink with his.

I do feel for you. It is difficult to get past blood relations, even when a relative is a horrible person.

MagickMuffin (11,689 posts)

9. You need to turn them in to the FBI, these mobsters tried overturning our elections

They should pay the price for their insurrectionist behavior. You'd be doing a service and plus he will no longer have the upper hand on you or your emotions.

Pretty sure Baltimike is a reincarnation of the Russia-obsessed Buggee. Given Buggee's distant acquaintance with reality, some or all of this woe-is-me :bouncy: is probably fictional.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 02:16:34 AM by franksolich »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Cool story, bro.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpDiver

I'm calling bouncy on this one.  I'm pretty sure that Bill O doesn't advocate making a living by dealing drugs.

Offline DLR Pyro

I'm calling bullshit of his negative remarks about drug dealers but I did appreciate how he used the words "boobie bar" in a sentence.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Delmar

Response to Baltimike (Original post)Sat Apr 3, 2021, 11:06 PM
Mom of Baltimike (6 posts)
51. I disagree with the people who say to turn him in

Love,

Mom
Response to Mom of Baltimike (Reply #51)Sat Apr 3, 2021, 11:15 PM
Star Member Baltimike (3,324 posts)
53. LOL!!! I am sure you would...there's "good" news about your asshole son

They're only going after the top tier traitor ass treason weasel mother ****ers, and the FBI is posting the pics of the coup cux clan members as they want them.

It's too long and too stupid to bring over but the exchange between Baltimike and Mom of Baltimike is priceless.

Being a DUmmy and having your mom correct your spelling on DU--that's got to be embarrassing.

Response to Mom of Baltimike (Reply #70)Sun Apr 4, 2021, 12:07 AM
Star Member Baltimike (3,324 posts)
74. Really? Because all you did was just berate me as to how I found out...

as though my knowing about it was worse than him doing it.

There was absolutely no reason to lie to me, especially in light of the report that they're not going after the ones who didn't break anything in the capitol, but now I wan t a DNA test on the excrement that was smeared. I wouldn't put it passed him..

Response to Baltimike (Reply #74)Sun Apr 4, 2021, 07:39 AM
89. I was afraid you might start acting like an asshole, dear.

"past" not "passed"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 09:00:28 AM by Delmar »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

:lmao:  :rotf: Does this troll smell of borscht? :rotf:  :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline thundley4

:lmao:  :rotf: Does this troll smell of borscht? :rotf:  :lmao:

Considering that Baltimike is acting like it is his mom, maybe both are the same troll.

Offline SVPete

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Why do I have the feeling that the DUmbass was the one who is the a-hole in the family and not the "brother", if he even exists at all.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I would say I’m surprised that primitives are this gullible, but I’d be lying.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

Why do I have the feeling that the DUmbass was the one who is the a-hole in the family and not the "brother", if he even exists at all.

Given her professed hatred for 4 or 5 closely related family members, that seems quite probable.

Offline Tess Anderson

there really is a brother, probably named "Carville", and the mom is still alive:

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/kathleen-devaughn_id_G7774553066888334990

not sure if she's really Balti's mom or just Heather's sock

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

I'd agree that the Bouncy is REALLY strong with this one!

As DUmpDiver points out, Bill O'Reilly often made it quite clear on his show and in his writings how deeply he hated drug dealers, so if this brother exists and was a dealer, I thus seriously doubt he'd have been an O'Reilly fan.

Also, as D L R Pyro points out, most DUmmies tend to love and salute drug dealers, so this DUmmy speaking negatively of the brother for being a dealer doesn't seem right.

there really is a brother, probably named "Carville", and the mom is still alive:

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/kathleen-devaughn_id_G7774553066888334990

not sure if she's really Balti's mom or just Heather's sock
I'm not sure either.
Possible arguments in favor of it being the actual mom:
1. Correcting the DUmmy's spelling. No DUmmy would use a sockpuppet account to insult their own spelling.
2. Along the same lines, their writing styles appear to be different.

Possible arguments in favor of it being a sockpuppet:
1. The DUmmy could be trying to build their DU- street- cred by making it seem like their leftist convictions (Their "Commitment to the cause," if you will) are so strong that they're willing to stand up to their own mother about it.
2. Most older parents handle disagreements with their adult children in MUCH more private ways (i.e. In person, or through a phone call) to keep from drawing outside attention to the disagreement. For them to be arguing about it on a DU thread seems to be a cry for attention from fellow DUmmies.

Offline Mary Ann

Mom of Baltimike (9 posts)

143. That's not fair. He's my only son.

I suppose that everyone I know gets to share your outrage because I have not told anyone about this.

Not a single person.
Well, this is interesting. Think Baltimike could have Multiple Personality Disorder? One is a left-wing lunatic, and the other is a right-wing nutjob. Of course, both personalities seem to be assholes.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Well, this is interesting. Think Baltimike could have Multiple Personality Disorder? One is a left-wing lunatic, and the other is a right-wing nutjob. Of course, both personalities seem to be assholes.

Ha! Ha!

Don't yet know you from Adam, Mary Ann ...

But find myself agreeing quite often with your posts.  Especially with this:

Of course, both personalities seem to be assholes.

~ ABC  :cheersmate:  (with Merlot/ Cabernet Sauvignon}

« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 07:16:06 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Mom of Baltimike (9 posts)

143. That's not fair. He's my only son.

I suppose that everyone I know gets to share your outrage because I have not told anyone about this.

Not a single person.

Baltimike didn't just get dissed AND owned; he got diss-owned.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
None of that story makes sense.  Throw in "mom" getting on board playing grammar nazi and then saying she only has one son and you have a cinder blocks and gasoline level DUmpster fire.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Mary Ann

Ha! Ha!

Don't yet know you from Adam, Mary Ann ...

But find myself agreeing quite often with your posts.  Especially with this:

~ ABC  :cheersmate:  (with Merlot/ Cabernet Sauvignon}
Glad to meet you, ABC!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

This is one of the tricks that I've learned at the DUmp over the years.  When I encounter a free-range DUmmy in the wild, sometimes hear or see behavior that is completely ridiculous.  So my solution is to use one of my handy-dandy moles at the DUmp and flip the script.  Instead of "lib-tard", I substitute "Bush-bot", "Tea Bagger knuckledragger", or "Orange Cheeetolini"-type as the object of derision.

It earns lots of street cred at the DUmp, as long as one doesn't post them daily (aka, the original bouncy queen, Bouncy Ball).
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender