Author Topic: Melanie's insanity creeps back in the DUmp  (Read 967 times)

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
Melanie's insanity creeps back in the DUmp
« on: November 29, 2013, 03:04:10 PM »
LINKO

Fri Nov 29, 2013, 12:51 PM

Star Member Th1onein (7,378 posts)

I do not celebrate Christmas
I'm either an agnostic or an atheist; haven't decided which yet. But that has nothing to do with my refusal to celebrate Christmas.

I think it's a waste of money, and a waste of time. I spend my money, all year long, taking care of NEEDS that people around me have. There is too much NEED to waste money on frivolous crap. People are going hungry, without lights, or gas, or a roof over their heads, or transportation. I take care of my family, first, and then spread the rest around me; to whomever crosses my path.

Christmas is just another day, as far as I'm concerned.

And she can never forget the death row inmates either.  :LMAO:  No time to scrounge though, read through the link.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Melanie's insanity creeps back in the DUmp
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 03:20:31 PM »
If you don't know if you're atheist or agnostic then you are agnostic.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 03:28:17 PM »
ri Nov 29, 2013, 12:51 PM

Star Member Th1onein (7,378 posts)

I do not celebrate Christmas
I'm either an agnostic or an atheist; haven't decided which yet. But that has nothing to do with my refusal to celebrate Christmas.

I think it's a waste of money, and a waste of time. I spend my money, all year long, taking care of NEEDS that people around me have. There is too much NEED to waste money on frivolous crap. People are going hungry, without lights, or gas, or a roof over their heads, or transportation. I take care of my family, first, and then spread the rest around me; to whomever crosses my path.

Christmas is just another day, as far as I'm concerned.

That reminds me what happened to Stewie and his fundraising to keep his car payments up?

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 04:08:38 PM »
She's getting massacred over there.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 05:07:45 PM »

Tell me how that is a bad thing, again . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 05:26:38 PM »
And that's surprising?!?  Lol
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 05:30:32 PM »
How is it possible that people are going hungry in this bestest economy ever? We have a man as president who has the highest IQ of any man in these 57 states. His brilliant policies have saved us all from the Bush depression and yet people are still going hungry?
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 05:32:26 PM »
If she does not want to celebrate Christmas, fine with me, but don't go around saying other people should not.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 10:11:17 PM »
If she does not want to cetm, fine with me, but don't go around saying other peophould not.  :mental:
Bingo, bring back Festivus.

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 01:03:32 AM »
How is it possible that people are going hungry in this bestest economy ever? We have a man as president who has the highest IQ of any man in these 57 states. His brilliant policies have saved us all from the Bush depression and yet people are still going hungry?
Don't try to figure it out it'll just make your head hurt coz you don't have Dummie logic.
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 01:10:37 AM »
If you're not sure if you're agnostic, then what?  :???:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013, 01:58:28 AM »
Star Member RC (24,046 posts)

4. As a Pagan Holiday, Christmas has lost its meaning.

As a Christian Holiday, it is a good example of greed run rampant by the Christians that profess to believe in Love, brotherhood and charity.

:mental:

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013, 02:48:27 AM »
Anything that causes DUmmies to bunch up their panties and whine incessantly is a very good thing.

President's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, but the double-wammy, the 1-2 punch of Thanksgiving and Christmas at year's end is wonderful!

I LOVE this time of year!    :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 07:48:34 AM »
Response to Th1onein (Original post)Fri Nov 29, 2013, 10:34 PM
mynaturalrights (51 posts)
211. You said

"and then spread the rest around me; to whomever crosses my path"

You are like Kung Fu

Welcome to DU, funny man.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 08:29:19 AM »
I'm not sure President Nixon ever had a real Vice President.

I'm Agnewstic.

My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 08:39:57 AM »

My question too.

I thought the guy in the White House took care of all that a long time ago, and just assumed all was well with the world.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 11:14:06 AM »
My question too.

I thought the guy in the White House took care of all that a long time ago, and just assumed all was well with the world.

Well ya do know what happens when ya assume..  :wink:
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 09:29:26 PM »

May as well wonder if one is heterosexual or homosexual.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 09:39:51 PM »
With 2 left to go. He never did say if he ever got to those last 2. I wonder if he ever did (in his own mind).
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2013, 09:55:50 AM »

Yes, so how to salvage the thread?

I don't mean to be mean but the answer comes to those who are willing to wade through the tall grass...
Star member Th1onein (7,462 posts)

Response to nolabear (Reply #21)

Fri Nov 29, 2013, 02:57 PM
68. You are absolutely right.

Last edited Fri Nov 29, 2013, 03:10 PM - Edit history (1)

"....I am deeply moved by the idea that people deliberately reach out to one another, that families and friends go to great lengths to be together and acknowledge their bonds and the spirit of generosity and caring. It gets perverted sometimes but that's not Christmas, it's a symptom of the world's distance from its spirit, I think. We get competitive and anxious, and think we have to prove something. And Lord knows, corporate interests push that like mad. But again, that's not Christmas and I ignore that part as much as I can."

I WISH Christmas could mean that to me. But it doesn't anymore, and quite honestly, since I lost my son, it never will again. I don't want to be around those "intact" families. I see all of those Christmases past, when we were lucky to have a chicken on the table, much less a turkey, and I think about all of those food stamp mothers who will be working on Thanksgiving, and working on Christmas, just to keep a roof over their kids' heads, or gas in the car. I can't do anything about me, or those Christmases past, that were lost to poverty and illness, but I can do something about someone else's lives, maybe.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17