Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss DUmp Intelligence  (Read 2041 times)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: DUmmies Discuss DUmp Intelligence
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2015, 10:03:39 PM »
That's a debatable issue; I've found it more so, based upon my first-hand and up-close experiences with primitives, that they more just assume if someone's moderate or conservative, they're just stupid, period--I've agreed with primitives on a few things, and a fat lot of good that ever did me, because even though I agreed with them, franksolich was still considered stupid.

I don't know where the primitives are trying to come from, judging people's intelligence; it's sort of like a cat evaluating a watermelon.

Kind of a 'chicken or the egg' deal, the net effect is the same either way.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2015, 06:34:02 AM »
Intelligence or commonsense ???????????? give me commonsense any day.

Ditto.  I've often said that common sense is the least common commodity in the world.

The only member of the DUmp who seems to display any common sense is Skinner.  Why?  He's got a vehicle to take the 'lunch money' of the primitives on a recurring basis, and they willingly give it to him, over and over.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2015, 07:05:05 AM »
Kind of a 'chicken or the egg' deal, the net effect is the same either way.

Thanks, sir, because that's what I'd been hoping to say myself.

But the brain-cells weren't connecting at the moment.

<<<sometimes has Lamond moments.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2015, 12:11:46 PM »
     I don't think there is anything more pathetic than an adult talking to another adult about their respective levels of intelligence. MENSA is not a legitimate organization; it's an organized cry for help. Absolute belief in one's opinions and convictions to the exclusion of any other opinion or belief is not a sign of intelligence; it's a measure of the scale of a particular sort of asshole.
Can I steal this quote?

Offline Delmar

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2015, 12:20:36 PM »
     I don't think there is anything more pathetic than an adult talking to another adult about their respective levels of intelligence. MENSA is not a legitimate organization; it's an organized cry for help. Absolute belief in one's opinions and convictions to the exclusion of any other opinion or belief is not a sign of intelligence; it's a measure of the scale of a particular sort of asshole.

And here's the proof.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1j0FS0Z6ho[/youtube]
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2015, 12:24:49 PM »
Sat Sep 19, 2015, 01:51 PM
Star Member classof56 (4,844 posts)
10. Well, mine's 130 and I figure most of my fellow DUers are a lot smarter than I am.

So I'm guessing the average is 140.

When asked for an estimate of the median, genius DUmmie replies with average, aka mean.

It just goes to show that libs and DUmmies are not all that smart but have genius at manipulation and deviousness...other less evolved forms of intelligence..
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Online jukin

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2015, 02:08:22 PM »
A little time ago a polling company was asking about the smartest inventions.

They got lots of very good answers. The telephone, computers, airplanes, Televisions, and so on. Well they got a hold of a DUchebag that said he had an IQ of 160 and that the smartest invention in all of history was the Coleman Cooler. Surprised at this answer, the pollster asked why. The self proclaimed super intelligent DUchebag replied "Well it keeps cold things cold AND it keeps hot thing hot." The pollster said "Yes it does but why is that so smart?" The self proclaimed genius of the DUmp snidely replied back "How do it know?"
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2015, 02:12:09 PM »
A little time ago a polling company was asking about the smartest inventions.

They got lots of very good answers. The telephone, computers, airplanes, Televisions, and so on. Well they got a hold of a DUchebag that said he had an IQ of 160 and that the smartest invention in all of history was the Coleman Cooler. Surprised at this answer, the pollster asked why. The self proclaimed super intelligent DUchebag replied "Well it keeps cold things cold AND it keeps hot thing hot." The pollster said "Yes it does but why is that so smart?" The self proclaimed genius of the DUmp snidely replied back "How do it know?"

Don't tell them that.
The next thing you know the DUmmies will want to put hot coffee and frozen popsicles in their thermoses...at the same time !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2015, 02:35:21 PM »
Don't tell them that.
The next thing you know the DUmmies will want to put hot coffee and frozen popsicles in their thermoses...at the same time !

My reaction to their attempt, and the subsequent wailing and gnashing of teeth, is below:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2015, 06:57:18 PM »
In that clip it dawned on me that Plugs is a dead ringer for a bald Michael Scott from The Office.

The smile, the intelligence, he's got it all.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2015, 09:19:53 PM »
Can I steal this quote?

Be my guest to claim it as your own. I'll make more. ^5
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2015, 09:46:48 PM »

Be my guest to claim it as your own. I'll make more. ^5

The rule is, borrow 6 times with attribution, then it's up for grabs.