Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein: how US media - with one star exception - whitewashed the story  (Read 8630 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Kid Berwyn (801 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212367573

Jeffrey Epstein: how US media - with one star exception - whitewashed the story
Not fake news. The Guardian brings up a major threat to democracy: corrupt news media.

We likely wouldn’t know squat about Epstein & Associates without the Miami Herald.

:o

Kid Berwyn (801 posts)

11. This should not have happened, per Harry Littman, former DoJ dude.

Star Member murielm99 (24,021 posts)

2. K&R.

This reporter may end up in Woodward and Bernstein territory. I hope so!

Keep investigating, Miami Herald. This thing is far from over.

Mystery sage (178 posts)

4. She may need protection

As the rich and powerful and others seemly are starting operation mop up evidence.

thegoose (2,373 posts)

15. Yes, because the "suicide" of Epstein was ordered by Dump And carried out by Barr. I ****ing believe that.

:thatsright:

Star Member KPN (8,225 posts)

7. K&R. This stuff exposed by the Miami

Herald frankly makes Game of Thrones look real. This is real folks. We have a depraved, immoral and self-gratifying aristocracy pulling all the strings. It’s more than just income inequality ... and far worse. Or so it seems.

moondust (14,550 posts)

13. What did Barr know and when did he know it?

I'd be curious about the timeline *possibly* connecting Julie K. Brown's investigation and Barr's 2018 "AG audition memo" ruling out obstruction of justice. If Barr got news that she was closing in on Epstein, he might *guess* that some very fat pigs were going to need some high-level cover--perhaps including a fat pig named Donny.

Funny thing is... there is no rumors of a trump body count...

The internet is thick with a rumored clinton body count... Snopes says it doesn't exist... and that is reason alone to think there might be something there...

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
thegoose (2,373 posts)

15. Yes, because the "suicide" of Epstein was ordered by Dump And carried out by Barr. I ****ing believe that

Just like your Russian "Collusion" bullshit DUmbasses, your attempts to tie Teh Donult to Epstein are, have been, and will forever be LAUGHABLE.

Teh Donult had ONE - count them, 111elebenty1 - encounter with Jeffrey Epstein directly. After that ONE dinner with him, Teh Donult was so thoroughly disgusted with the perv, he CANCELLED the Pedo's membership at Mar-E-Lago and told him to never step foot on the premises again.

Add to that the fact that the known victims of this ****stick have stated under oath that Teh Donult never touched them, made lewd suggestions to/about them, and never even so much as grabbed them by the *****, and you retards have even less evidence that Trump was part of Epstein's elitist little circle of fellow perverts than you do that Russia stoled the 2016 election for him.

Now what, DUmp Monkiez???
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

So, Epstein hung out in NY and FL. That means that the MSM outlets he was around, the NYT and ABC, CBS, and NBC, were the heart of the cover-up. Own, it, DU-folk!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 08:35:29 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Epstein Accuser’s Deposition Accuses Reporter of Embellishing Trump Sleaziness

by Aaron Keller | 12:36 pm, August 9th, 2019

In a partial transcript of a confidential video deposition unsealed today by a federal judge, Virginia Giuffre, one of the women who accused now-convicted millionaire pedophile and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein of sex crimes, said previous news reports by journalist Sharon Churcher detailing her interactions with now-President Donald Trump were “not true.”

The November 2016 deposition was part of Giuffre’s lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell, whom she accused of grooming her to serve as an underage sex partner...

<snip>

Apparently the DUmbshits aren't the only retarded leftists trying desperately to tie Teh Donult to Pedo Epstein.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

:hi5: , DefiantSix.

That was interesting in several ways. It gave a context to Trump's "terrific guy" comment. Trump said it in 2002, before Epstein got kicked out of MaL for sexually assaulting an employee and before Epstein's predatory lifestyle got exposed. I have never seen MSM "reports" give the date of that comment when they quote it - lying by omission.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.