Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 13280 times)

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
Hi there
« on: January 27, 2008, 05:33:39 PM »
I see some names I recognize.

Offline Lord Undies

Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 05:37:57 PM »
Aw, shit.  We got enough girls!  (Not really.  Can you ever have enough girls?)  :hyper:

WelsomE!  We have spell check.  :beer:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 05:39:43 PM »
Hi Moon!   :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 05:40:16 PM »
Aw, shit.  We got enough girls!  (Not really.  Can you ever have enough girls?)  :hyper:

WelsomE!  We have spell check.  :beer:

:lmao:

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 05:40:39 PM »

Offline Flame

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »
Hi Moon!
 :cheersmate:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 05:41:42 PM »
Hiya Moonchick!    :-)

:bolt:

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 05:44:46 PM »

Another name I know!  How are ya?    :cheersmate:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 05:46:53 PM »

I'm doing alright.  Things have changed a lot since the last time we chatted.  I am now in Savannah, working on a bachelor's degree in radiologic sciences (I have 2 years to go).   :)

How have you been?

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 05:49:51 PM »
woot! Hey moon!!! :cheersmate:

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 05:50:13 PM »

I'm doing alright.  Things have changed a lot since the last time we chatted.  I am now in Savannah, working on a bachelor's degree in radiologic sciences (I have 2 years to go).   :)

How have you been?

Good for you!

Things are going well.  Changed jobs (with a big bump in pay), moved to Alabama, have our house in Georgia on the market.  It's been a pretty busy 3 months since all this came about, but I'm really happy with the change.

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 05:50:51 PM »

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2008, 05:51:31 PM »

woot back atcha!

:-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2008, 05:53:35 PM »

How have you been?

Good for you!

Things are going well.  Changed jobs (with a big bump in pay), moved to Alabama, have our house in Georgia on the market.  It's been a pretty busy 3 months since all this came about, but I'm really happy with the change.

Alabama?!  I figured that would be a downgrade from Georgia... :bolt:   just kidding.   Congratulations. 

I likely will not be staying in Georgia after I get my degree.  Tennessee, my hometown in Louisiana, and South Carolina all are looking rather appealing right now.

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2008, 05:56:26 PM »

How have you been?

Good for you!

Things are going well.  Changed jobs (with a big bump in pay), moved to Alabama, have our house in Georgia on the market.  It's been a pretty busy 3 months since all this came about, but I'm really happy with the change.

Alabama?!  I figured that would be a downgrade from Georgia... :bolt:   just kidding.   Congratulations. 

I likely will not be staying in Georgia after I get my degree.  Tennessee, my hometown in Louisiana, and South Carolina all are looking rather appealing right now.

We lived near here for a little over a year before we moved to Georgia, so we're comfortable with the area.  Besides, sometimes you have to go where the job takes you.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 05:57:06 PM »
What part of Alabama?  I'm only an hour away from Huntsville.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 05:57:11 PM »

woot back atcha!

it's keeps btw...just realized my name is different :lmao:

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 06:02:59 PM »

woot back atcha!

I'm glad you cleared that up and prevented me from embarassing myself!

:bow:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 06:03:51 PM »

How have you been?

Good for you!

We lived near here for a little over a year before we moved to Georgia, so we're comfortable with the area.  Besides, sometimes you have to go where the job takes you.

Oh, I agree.  The Atlanta job market is pretty weak right now, and personally, I need new surroundings. 

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 06:04:15 PM »
Btw, I must report we have a new Dort of sorts.  It's dortt.  Not the old Dort.  So if you resort to retort to dortt, don't think it's Dort in your court. Kapish?

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »

How have you been?

Good for you!

Oh, I agree.  The Atlanta job market is pretty weak right now, and personally, I need new surroundings. 

I spent a year and a half driving through Atlanta every day.  It got old pretty quickly.  I don't miss it.

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2008, 06:05:48 PM »
What part of Alabama?  I'm only an hour away from Huntsville.

I'm near Anniston now.

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2008, 06:07:12 PM »
Btw, I must report we have a new Dort of sorts.  It's dortt.  Not the old Dort.  So if you resort to retort to dortt, don't think it's Dort in your court. Kapish?

Good advice!  Thanks!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2008, 06:07:40 PM »

woot back atcha!

as if it could get much worse then being mistaken as a chick :evillaugh:

Seriously, though...good to 'see' you. Glad to hear of everything that's been changing for you too! Too bad about the friggin' buckeyes though :thatsright:

Offline Moon

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2008, 06:13:36 PM »

woot back atcha!

as if it could get much worse then being mistaken as a chick :evillaugh:

Seriously, though...good to 'see' you. Glad to hear of everything that's been changing for you too! Too bad about the friggin' buckeyes though :thatsright:
Well, considering they weren't even supposed to get that far, it was still a great year.  They just weren't ready for the last game, and didn't play very smart.  Way too many personal fouls, but it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway.  Still, getting to the big game 3 times in 6 years is a pretty good accomplishment.