Author Topic: DUmmies are smarter than medical examiner & police (D.C. Madam suicide)  (Read 1870 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3297206

flvegan(1000+ posts)
Mon May-05-08 12:55 PM
Original message
Police, medical examiner rule 'D.C. Madam's' death a suicide

Source: The St Petersburg Times

TARPON SPRINGS -- Last week's death of 52-year-old Deborah Jean Palfrey -- the woman known as the 'D.C. Madam' -- has been ruled a suicide by the Pinellas-Pasco Medical Examiners Office, police said today.

Police said they had no reason to believe that Palfrey's death on Thursday was anything but a suicide. Palfrey's body was discovered hanging in a shed beside the home of her mother, Blanche Palfrey, in the Sun Valley Estates mobile home park on U.S. 19.

In suicide notes released by police this morning, Palfrey told her family she regretted leaving them to deal with her death, but was unable to face prison and saw no other way out. She also left a short note saying she was not to be revived or, if found alive, fed under any circumstances.

"I sincerely apologize for any pain which I have caused you in this lifetime," Palfrey wrote to her mother (PDF link) in a note dated April 25. "Additionally, I can't sufficiently express to you how badly I feel for this burden I am leaving you with here."

Read more: http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2008/05/police-m...

Frustratedlady(1000+ posts)
Mon May-05-08 01:01 PM
Response to Original message
1. Looks to me like she could have almost stood up and touched the ceiling.

Must have been a short rope or she pulled her knees up under her chin to do the job.

I'm not convinced.

fascisthunter(1000+ posts)
Mon May-05-08 01:10 PM
3. I Say Florida is Corrupt

and this report is BS.

And from another thread:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3297184

8_year_nightmare(1000+ posts)
Mon May-05-08 01:06 PM
Response to Reply #4
7. My theory is that she wrote what she was told to write.

Edited on Mon May-05-08 01:15 PM by 8_year_nightmare
A hit man working for cowardly, image-conscious politians would know a lot about her family; hence, the personal expressions used in the letter to her mother.

Just a theory, but the WaPo is the go-to newspaper for the WH cabal, who would like to nip this in the bud.

Another story about what I think was an assassination to quiet a prominent journalist, who supposedly died in an overdose "booze & sleeping pills" in 1965 when she was writing tell-all newspaper articles about the JFK assassination:

The Death of Dorothy Killgallen

Look for more tinfoil comments throughout the day.... :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Are you offering odds on
a) Bush did it
b) Rove did it

:lmao:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Are you offering odds on
a) Bush did it
b) Rove did it

Actually, most of the DUmmies were blaming Cheney when the news was announced.  They keep grasping at straws with the most ridiculous evidence that he was on the D.C. madam's list.

But of course, there was always some Rove and Bush blame.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Lord Undies

Bush Thug:  "Listen see, you write the suicide note we tell you to write, see, or we'll kill you, see?

Victim:  "You have to be kidding."

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Are you offering odds on
a) Bush did it
b) Rove did it

Actually, most of the DUmmies were blaming Cheney when the news was announced.  They keep grasping at straws with the most ridiculous evidence that he was on the D.C. madam's list.

But of course, there was always some Rove and Bush blame.
Why Cheney, was he supposed to have been a client?

Offline jendf

Are you offering odds on
a) Bush did it
b) Rove did it

Rove never really retires. He's always on the job.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 11:20:27 PM by jendf »

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom

Must have been a short rope or she pulled her knees up under her chin to do the job.

I'm not convinced.

Tell you what...I'll supply the rope and you can go conduct one of DU's famous experiments.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline stickyboot

Are you offering odds on
a) Bush did it
b) Rove did it

I'm not even going to bother reading or watching the thread. I'm bored with the mutually masturbatory conspiracy theories. I will, however, lay odds on one or both Clintons' names being being floated as accomplice(s) before 9 p.m. EST today.:mental:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
DUmmies are about as smart as the last episode of CSI

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!

I'm not convinced.

Tell you what...I'll supply the rope and you can go conduct one of DU's famous experiments.

Cindie

Cue picture of DUmmy with rope around their neck standing on a flaming chicken wire cage.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.

Cindie

Even better , Ive got chicken wire, shoelaces , a couple of bricks and one of my girls beaten up Barbies. We will find the solution ! The Truth will Out !!!111oneone!!!1   :evillaugh:   

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Cue picture of DUmmy with rope around their neck standing on a flaming chicken wire cage.

DAMN !! I forgot about the Kerosene!!!!

Offline Kimberly

This isn't sinking in yet. It's still too much fun pretending the evil Bush/Cheney cabal did her in.

Mike Daniels (1000+ posts)       Mon May-05-08 03:19 PM
Response to Reply #11
21. There were more Dems on the list than Republicans......
 according to Larry Flynt. He also said that the only "big fish" "family values" politician on the list was Vitter.

Maybe she presented a "threat" to someone on the left? Lord knows the left has had their share of dirty pols as well.

Mike Daniels (1000+ posts)       Mon May-05-08 04:13 PM
Response to Reply #33
35. Based on Larry Flynt, there was no real scandalous material
 Edited on Mon May-05-08 03:27 PM by Mike Daniels
Vitter was the only "hypocrite" on her list in that he walked differently than he talked.

Flynt wasn't interested in outing anyone who wasn't spouting "family values" and given that there were more Dems on the list than Republicans I would say those Dems on the list hold more than their share of the blame in not coming to her defense. 

:lalala: