Author Topic: lying titty primitive prevaricating  (Read 20461 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: lying titty primitive prevaricating
« Reply #125 on: May 13, 2008, 12:33:19 AM »
Okay, anyone know who really wrote this one:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=364&topic_id=2122904&mesg_id=2122904

He can't possibly be talented enough to have written it.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2008, 12:36:51 AM »
Oh, and he evidently has a friend on death row...which he wrote THIS song for...he and NanceGreggs are having a mutual writer's love-fest on that thread:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=250&topic_id=2295&mesg_id=2317

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2008, 01:42:11 AM »

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=364&topic_id=2122904&mesg_id=2122904

Cindie

That would be Mark Germino, from what I can make of the really poorly formatted bio on his myspace page, it appears he only records his own work and doesn't rely on washed-up winos from Tiburon to write his lyrics.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 02:18:19 AM by JakeStyle »

Offline lizard

« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2008, 02:45:15 AM »
Aw man, ruined my perfect record.  I thought everyone loved me.   :-)

KC

I don't think there's an active poster here with no bitch-slaps. Not even Mr and Mrs Moral Clarity, I.e., Delilahmused and Frank Solich.  :-)

:bump:

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2008, 08:13:04 AM »
Has anyone ever used the Way Back Machine? Would CU be archived there? I've never used it so maybe it doesn't do message boards. Right now I'm sifting through DU using google advanced search (there's only about 25,000 more to go. Anyway, this one struck me as funny:

Yes CU is archived there.  It's hit and miss as to what pages will pull up though.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 09:19:30 AM by TheSarge »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2008, 08:47:13 AM »

Cindie

"Driving Across America" is Mark Germino.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2008, 09:20:12 AM »
He had returned from Iraq the day before and was trying to deposit his paycheck with his military ID

The military has had mandatory direct deposit of paychecks since 1993.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #132 on: May 13, 2008, 09:22:54 AM »
Oh, and he evidently has a friend on death row...which he wrote THIS song for...he and NanceGreggs are having a mutual writer's love-fest on that thread:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=250&topic_id=2295&mesg_id=2317

Cindie

This one is also Mark Germino-titled "Black Angel Cure" from his Rank & File Album c.1998

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #133 on: May 13, 2008, 01:33:19 PM »
He had returned from Iraq the day before and was trying to deposit his paycheck with his military ID

The military has had mandatory direct deposit of paychecks since 1993.

What...another lie from TiT...well, guess this story should go into his greatest hits songbook.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #134 on: May 13, 2008, 01:41:51 PM »

Cindie

This one is also Mark Germino-titled "Black Angel Cure" from his Rank & File Album c.1998

bitchslapped.

Pre-emptive mass punishment.

Now, ruck up soldier and move out.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Reggie

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #135 on: May 13, 2008, 02:27:52 PM »
I've read enough about this guy, that if this hasn't already been pursued regarding "stolen valor", then maybe someone who knows his case well could contact officials:

Suspected Vet Benefits, Stolen Valor or Other Fraud in VA
To report suspected fraud involving veterans benefits, other crimes such as Stolen Valor, fraud, waste or mismanagement in the VA, contact the Office of Inspector General Hotline at (800) 488-8244 or email at vaoig.hotline@forum.va.gov or write to VA OIG HOTLINE, PO Box 50410, Washington, DC 20091-0410.

Reggie
(I'll go now, LOL)

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2008, 02:36:27 PM »
It has and is being pursued.  He will never learn.  He tells the lies, gets busted, tells the same lies, gets busted, blames it on ex-(insert rare nationality) girlfriend for using his account, lies, gets busted, runs away, gets busted, police talk to him, gets busted, lies, lies, and gets busted.  He is a grade A pathological liar.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2008, 05:49:19 PM »
It has and is being pursued.  He will never learn.  He tells the lies, gets busted, tells the same lies, gets busted, blames it on ex-(insert rare nationality) girlfriend for using his account, lies, gets busted, runs away, gets busted, police talk to him, gets busted, lies, lies, and gets busted.  He is a grade A pathological liar.

Nah, I'd say he's more a grade B+ in determination and D- in quality. Not even a good liar, because he's so transparent, because he does lie about some things that CAN be easily disproven with a simple Google search, and because he lies to people he calls "friend" to their (monitor) faces. Which compounds the immorality.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 05:54:36 PM by stickyboot »