Author Topic: 2012: Top DUmmies #20-11  (Read 4832 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2012: Top DUmmies #20-11
« on: December 20, 2012, 05:46:00 PM »
Congratulations to all the primitives who ranked twentieth up through eleventh in the voting this year for the top DUmmies of 2012!

Many of them alas were of top ten caliber, but because they didn’t try hard enough, they aren’t worthy of individual awards, only one single collective one they have to share.

One wishes them all better luck next year, because it’s in them to do better.

- - - - - - - - - -

#14: w8liftinglady, a middle-aged primitive who works in a hospital in, vaguely, the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas; she’s famous for her moonbat letters to the editors of newspapers.

She’s also very generous, w8liftinglady, opening her wallet many times in the past to donate stars for penniless fellow primitives so that they too may enjoy the higher status a star gives one on Skins’s island.  Those of us with moles on democraticunderground are especially appreciative of her benevolence.

#14: TheMagistrate, an old guy who works on computers for an insurance company and who collects model airplanes; he lives in a suburb of Chicago and is notorious for what seems his gracious manner, all this “sir”ing and “madam”ing, but what’s actually contempt.

TheMagistrate is married to the SheWhoMustBeObeyed primitive also of Skins’s island, and what a lusty life they must lead, she the sadistic dominatrix and he the submissive dominated.  One’s sure the books of the late Marquis de Sade occupy their library.

#14: the bullies, which one takes to mean those primitives on the oblate spheroid’s “iggy list.”

#14: Skinner, EarlG, and Elad, the owners and operators of democraticunderground, my fellow alum Skins and Lord Marblehead EarlG working out of the posh luxurious executive offices near Washington, D.C., and the elusive enigmatic Elad off his kitchen table in a small cramped apartment in urban Oregon.

One can’t say too much about Skins; my fellow alum’s admirable in how he manages to rake in dough from primitives while at the same time not giving a whit about themselves or their concerns.  On the other hand, one can’t say too little, especially regarding his cerebral qualities, about Lord Marblehead.

As for the elusive enigmatic Elad, well, one doesn’t know enough to write even half a paragraph.

All three were #16 top DUmmies in 2011, and Skinner alone was #15 top DUmmie in 2005.

#14: 1StrongBlackMan, an artful constructor of bouncies on Skins’s island, all of them better-than-average, and most especially higher quality bouncies than the “average” bouncies told in 2012.

“walking through the lobby of my job”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,77767.0

“going out to dinner with Mrs. 1StrongBlackMan”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,81561.0

“overheard at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,74543.0

“while at the car repair shop”
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,72253.0

- - - - - - - - - -

#13: HopeHoops, who was recently mausoleumed on Skins’s island, was notorious for his misogyny which actually strangely endeared him to the ugliest of the primitive femmes, who were dismayed and heartbroken when Skins drove him out.

His wife came to his defense:

…..My husband will often say before leaving to do grocery shopping, “Do you girls need ***** pads?” It isn't an issue…..

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,81347.0

#13: cali, the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive, dear cali, a perennial favorite in the DUmpster every year, but so rarely acknowledged.  She was #09 Top DUmmie in 2011, #13 Top DUmmie in 2009, and #13 Top DUmmie in 2008.

One’s however hard-pressed to find how she stood out this year, 2012, and so perhaps she won simply because she’s an endearing old favorite among all primitive-watchers.

- - - - - - - - - -

#12: TheMastersNemesis, who was best described thusly last March:

Based on TheMasturbatingNumbskulls self-reported stats, he is a 68-year-old veteran living somewhere near Denver. He is fond of writing 100-200 word missives whining about this and that, and I have been impressed by the sheer idiocy and consistency of this new player on the field. Could this be a re-branded DUmmy? Anyway, I took about 50 of the moron's posts and made a Wordle so you can see what tends to be on his mind. Sure enough, the DUmbass is obsessed with the GOP. He also mentions women quite a lot, but 0bama almost never. That's a good Dem for you: more concerned with what they hate than what they like.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,71140.0

- - - - - - - - - -

#11: Sarah Ibarruri, she of the “Republican” “boyfriend” bouncies of the preceding year, not this year.  She was absent from Skins’s island much of this year, only recently having returned.  She’d been #06 Top DUmmie in 2011, although there were many who thought she’d earned top spot; also the winner of the “golden bong” award for the best bouncies, in 2011.

franksolich still bears a grudge against this primitive, who promised in 2004 that she’d leave this country if George Bush were re-elected.  Well, George Bush was re-elected and served out his second four years, and now we’re on to another president who might serve out his second four years…..and Sarah’s still here.

#11: Proud2BLibKansan, with an impressive past record of being #12 Top DUmmie of 2011, #01 Top DUmmie of 2010, #19 Top DUmmie of 2009, #03 Top DUmmie of 2008, and #02 Top DUmmie of 2007; it seems only the sparkling old dude has garnered more honors than her.

The Die alte Sau did little if anything at all to attract attention during 2012, and so one reasonably assumes many voted for her out of sentiment than accomplishment.

#11: 11bravo, this year’s “war hero” of Skins’s island, somewhat in the manner and style of the now-gone-away lying tits primitive, TomInTib.

He’s an up-and-comer; watch for him in 2013.  The lying tits primitive was pretty good, but maybe this one could exceed even lyin’ Tom.

#11: Horse With no Name, also known as the unappellated eohippus, Ms. Ed, and the High Priestess of Moloch to the primitives, given her rabid enthusiasm for abortion; she actually goes into a wild frenzied orgasm over it.  She was #07 Top DUmmie in 2011, #12 Top DUmmie in 2009, #05 Top DUmmie in 2007, and #13 Top DUmmie in 2006.

The slattern Ms. Ed, the chief dick inspector of Skins’s island (more than 10,000 in her entire career, remember), was a disappointment this year, especially in her absence of bouncies, but one’s still left wondering how someone so poor she can afford a ham bone only once a year, can spend $35,000 on home renovation.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: 2012: Top DUmmies #20-11
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 05:51:55 PM »
What's up with all the ties?

I don't remember ties in previous years.

Was some kind of tiebreaker used?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 05:56:38 PM »
What's up with all the ties?

I don't remember ties in previous years.

Was some kind of tiebreaker used?

There were tons of ties, one of them a three-way tie for a spot in the top ten.

This is why it's so important that members vote each year.

For the top primitives #20-11, I used an arbitrary dividing-line, starting with 14th place.

For the top primitives #10-01, each will get his own award, even if tied with other primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 05:59:49 PM »
I know I'm two days ahead of the posted schedule, but franksolich is nothing if not opportunistic.

I was supposed to be doing some stuff this afternoon and evening, but then the weather stopped all that (the other person's request, not mine).  So I had all these empty hours, and decided to get started.

Despite that I'm now two days ahead of schedule, there's still 17 more awards to write between now and New Year's Eve, and so probably I did myself a favor getting started now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 06:04:42 PM »
The Bullies (aka Nadin's Fanboys), the Troika (the Big Three), TheMasturbatingNeurosis--all would have been fine choices for the Top Ten. Bullies and TMN, maybe Top Five. Sarah Ibuprofen I thought had a stronger year last year, so just off the Top Ten is probably about right. DUmmie cali is a perennial, very consistent, nothing flashy. TheMagistrate had a strong year of being obnoxious, so he deserves to break into the Top Twenty.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 06:06:57 PM »
I know I'm two days ahead of the posted schedule. . . .

Well, you know, tomorrow's supposed to be the end of the world, so might as well get 'em in.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 06:08:39 PM »
Well, you know, tomorrow's supposed to be the end of the world, so might as well get 'em in.

Yeah.

And I wanted to get my knocks in on the Die alte Sau before we all die.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 06:20:42 PM »
The Bullies (aka Nadin's Fanboys), the Troika (the Big Three), TheMasturbatingNeurosis--all would have been fine choices for the Top Ten. Bullies and TMN, maybe Top Five.

Sarah Ibuprofen I thought had a stronger year last year, so just off the Top Ten is probably about right.

DUmmie cali is a perennial, very consistent, nothing flashy. TheMagistrate had a strong year of being obnoxious, so he deserves to break into the Top Twenty.

Thanks, sir, you've explained a major weakness of franksolich.

Which is okay; I need to have members here know it's a weakness.

I observe and study a lot of primitives, but not all primitives.

Mr. Wiggum once confided in me that yeah, it's a problem writing awards when a primitive the writer's never paid attention to, wins one.

Thanks to BannedfromDU here, who posted that most-useful information about TheMastersNemesis, because I had no idea what was special about him, having paid little or no attention to him.

And thanks to Tucker here, who provided personal-messaged information on the 11bravo primitive, because again, I had no idea.

And the part on the 1StrongBlackMan, I just made a stab in the dark, what made him special this year.

<<<sees a lot, but is not all-seeing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 06:31:47 PM »
Thanks, sir, you've explained a major weakness of franksolich.

Which is okay; I need to have members here know it's a weakness.

I observe and study a lot of primitives, but not all primitives.

Mr. Wiggum once confided in me that yeah, it's a problem writing awards when a primitive the writer's never paid attention to, wins one.

Thanks to BannedfromDU here, who posted that most-useful information about TheMastersNemesis, because I had no idea what was special about him, having paid little or no attention to him.

And thanks to Tucker here, who provided personal-messaged information on the 11bravo primitive, because again, I had no idea.

And the part on the 1StrongBlackMan, I just made a stab in the dark, what made him special this year.

<<<sees a lot, but is not all-seeing.

:racist:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 07:55:33 PM »

And I won't have time to repay W8flitingLady for her kindness and generosity. Damn.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 08:35:39 PM »

I'm feeling a lot better about that since nadin debunked the whole thing.

She's from Mexico, you know, just like the Aztecs, or Mayans, or whatever.

That gives her some special inisight. Anyway, she knows.

No need to hit the sack in fresh white Nikes.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2012, 08:54:32 PM »
I agree with Charles, Sarah had a stronger year last year.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2012, 09:15:09 PM »
#11: 11bravo, this year’s “war hero” of Skins’s island, somewhat in the manner and style of the now-gone-away lying tits primitive, TomInTib.

He’s an up-and-comer; watch for him in 2013.  The lying tits primitive was pretty good, but maybe this one could exceed even lyin’ Tom.

frank, 11bravo ought to pay you for a write up like the above. Comparing him to TiT is true praise indeed.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 10:01:11 PM »
Somebody had told me number twelve was a mole but he's not. "Guess I'm a communist" is actually 68 and he's originally from Springfield, Illinois and every bit the unhinged moonbat he seems like.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2012, 12:13:46 AM »
I'm a bit PO'd that my mole didn't make the list!  :argh:

Aw, crap, there's more to come.
GO MOLE!!
Gitcha some!
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 12:48:12 AM »
- - - - - - - - - -

#14: w8liftinglady, a middle-aged primitive who works in a hospital in, vaguely, the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas; she’s famous for her moonbat letters to the editors of newspapers.

She’s also very generous, w8liftinglady, opening her wallet many times in the past to donate stars for penniless fellow primitives so that they too may enjoy the higher status a star gives one on Skins’s island.  Those of us with moles on democraticunderground are especially appreciative of her benevolence.

Wonder which hospital she works at. Hope it's not the same one I do.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Karin

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 08:02:58 AM »
The thing about Horse with no Brain is the outlandish lies she tells, and she never gets called on them.  What happened to the farmhouse she was buying?  The $35K renovation was a whopper.  The Dickensian hambone was memorable as well.  She's a perennial favorite. 

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2012, 09:25:40 AM »
#14: TheMagistrate

TheMagistrate is married to the SheWhoMustBeObeyed primitive also of Skins’s island, and what a lusty life they must lead, she the sadistic dominatrix and he the submissive dominated.  One’s sure the books of the late Marquis de Sade occupy their library.

You mean to tell me these two sexual deviants don't take turns playing "jockey"?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Karin

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 09:30:44 AM »
The world's biggest asshole.  I hope the two of them do an "experiment" that goes horribly awry. 

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2012, 09:33:56 AM »
The world's biggest asshole.  I hope the two of them do an "experiment" that goes horribly awry. 

:lmao:

I wonder how he "sirs" and "ma'ams" with a ball gag in his mouth?  Think his "wife" lets him actually talk when they are out anywhere? 
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 11:38:31 AM »

She has also described herself as a lesbian who has taken steroids for a number of years.

She apparently has little more luck with girlfriends than DUmmy stevenumbers.