Author Topic: #9 - malaise  (Read 11967 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
#9 - malaise
« on: January 05, 2016, 02:01:15 AM »
#9 malaise

I've been making notes & gathering links on all the winners but malaise is the hardest for me to get enthused about because she's one of the most boring, irrelevant people on the planet when she's not being an outrageously vile, mean-spirited bitch. If there was an award for the DUmmie most lacking in self awareness, malaise would win. She's a perfect study in DUmmie-ness.

She has a weird preoccupation with harsh weather: storms, hurricanes, tornadoes whatever. If there's a potential weather hazard anywhere in the world, malaise is on it and gleefully I might add. I won't bore everyone with her weather reports. I'm yawning just thinking about them.

Her perspective on the recent PP shootings is predictable and filled with the kind of vitriol one expects from someone whose hatred masks her lack of personality. She could earn a spot in the top 10 with nothing more than this thread.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027387059 it's the usual RW suspects but at least we're being thanked. The fact that she's spewing hate while accusing others of being haters is an irony lost on her.

malaise (135,616 posts)
Let's be clear - there's a Christian terrorist at the Planned Parenthood Building
in Colorado. Thanks ReTHUG and Fundie haters of women

She can't possibly be talking out of her ass, because she knows without a doubt that this loner, out in the middle of nowhere who purposely cut himself off from society, living in a cabin with no electricity still managed to listen to RW media, preachers and Cruz & Bachman. She doesn't mention whether he's able to teleport or has a radio in one of his fillings or something.

malaise (135,616 posts)
1. There are hostages and police have been injured
These are ****ing terrorists who listen to RW media and preachers, Cruz and Bachman and the other ****ing ReTHUG anti-women lunatics.
There is no difference between Christians saying kill and Muslims saying kill.

Anyone know where I can find a fog whistle? I can't celebrate without one.

Star Member malaise (135,616 posts)
29. Those ReTHUG candidates do great fog whistles - bet they're celebrating
tonight. Can't wait for their spin although it can't be worse than CNN and GEM$NBComcast

I'm not aware that we even know he's a Christian, but at least it fits the meme.

malaise (135,616 posts)
61. He took propane tanks into the building
This scumbag was planning a massive explosion - how is he not a Christian terrorist

malaise (135,616 posts)
107. He killed three people with young families
Thanks ReTHUGs

On Trump, http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026939806
Pretty sure she spelled her name wrong in this post:

malaise (135,630 posts)
Donald Trump is the definition of
the Ugly American - loud, obnoxious, rude, boorish, ignorant, but thinks he knows everything, offensive, boastful, particularly about money and material shit.
I detest the scumbag and give thanks that he is also viewed the same way by rational Americans.

Granted it's a rather obscure term but I don't think she knows what "constitutional arrangements" means, given the overreach of 0bama, but she'll still throw it around because it sounds smart.

malaise (135,630 posts)
2. I knew I'd be called for missing way too much
You know the worst thing is that he has no understanding of the political system - he knows nothing about Constitutional arrangements - he actually believes he can run government the way he runs his business.
He would create more crises.

malaise (135,630 posts)
9. and proud of it
He boasts about his ignorance. It would be funny were it not so embarrassing.

On Carson, http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027241766
Just another stupid neurosurgeon who's forgotten more than malaise will ever know, but hatred & arrogance are resume enhancements.

malaise (135,630 posts)
Bye Bye Ben Carson
you stupid shit. A man was shot seven times doing what you suggest - you insensitive ReTHUG asshole.
Please **** off!!

This makes no ****ing sense. Pretty sure most undergraduate degrees (at least) require some kind of history/political science/social studies requirement but maybe it's different where she lives.

malaise (135,630 posts)
12. I know more than a few really stupid doctors
and they were all A students. The vast majority never did a course in history or social studies.

And the token "Republicans are racists" when discussing a black person, even one who should **** off!

malaise (135,630 posts)
35. I disagree - it's all a game to them
The ReTHUG base will never vote for an African-American.
If it ever looked like he would win the primary, they would destroy him.

malaise (135,630 posts)
41. Saw it too
programmed tools - he won't win one fugging primary - they're playing nice to 'the blacks'
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: #9 - malaise
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 03:01:32 AM »
Bravo, delilah.

The "back story" on the malice primitive is that she's an older middle-aged woman who's part of the 1% in Jamaica, one of the poorest countries in the world.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 07:18:57 AM »
malaise (135,630 posts)
2. I knew I'd be called for missing way too much
You know the worst thing is that he has no understanding of the political system - he knows nothing about Constitutional arrangements - he actually believes he can run government the way he runs his business.
He would create more crises.

Oh the irony.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026981263
 Thu Jul 16, 2015, 06:44 PM

Star Member malaise (135,637 posts)

One of my nephews was a marine
This is horrific.
Ban the fugging guns.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 07:32:36 AM »
Well done!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 05:35:58 PM »
That was great Delilah!  Very well done. H5 to you, Ma'am!

Hope you are on the mend.  I've had some cracked and broken ribs before and damned do they hurt.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 09:02:38 PM »
Stupendous magnificent work.
You are the "Monument Man"(figuratively) of the Conservative Cave !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 09:11:22 PM »
Choosing DOTY is hard and gets harder every year.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2016, 09:40:59 PM »
You do good work. :cheersmate:

Congratulations malaise, you diseased, horrible wretch of a human being.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2016, 06:51:36 AM »
What a sad excuse for life. She needs to perform a late term abortion on herself.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 06:42:09 AM »
malaise (135,630 posts)
12. I know more than a few really stupid doctors
and they were all A students. The vast majority never did a course in history or social studies.

My son graduated from a CSU after a couple of years at a JC. To earn an AA - the junior college degree - he had take two courses in American History. I think it's safe to assume other states' Gen-Ed requirements are similar, and private universities as well.

What Jerk-U might require of its Witch Doctor students, I don't know. Zombie Creation & Control? Neurosurgery & Zombie Nutrition?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.