Interests > Christian Fellowship

Prayer requests

(1/46) > >>

Chris_:
Please post any prayer requests you may have in this thread.

franksolich:

--- Quote from: lug-nut on January 06, 2008, 06:57:19 PM ---Please post any prayer requests you may have in this thread.
--- End quote ---

What's the character-limit here?

Chris_:

--- Quote from: franksolich on January 06, 2008, 06:58:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: lug-nut on January 06, 2008, 06:57:19 PM ---Please post any prayer requests you may have in this thread.
--- End quote ---

What's the character-limit here?

--- End quote ---
None that I know of.

franksolich:

--- Quote from: lug-nut on January 06, 2008, 07:27:59 PM ---None that I know of.
--- End quote ---

That was actually a joke; I thought about posting my "problems," which would exceed a 10,000-character character limit, but actually it just boils down to that I hope to gracefully and gratefully accept what's given me, whether a little or a lot; I don't know at the moment.

So that was the deal, and I was trying to make a funny.....and flopped.

lastparker:

--- Quote from: franksolich on January 06, 2008, 07:55:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: lug-nut on January 06, 2008, 07:27:59 PM ---None that I know of.
--- End quote ---

That was actually a joke; I thought about posting my "problems," which would exceed a 10,000-character character limit, but actually it just boils down to that I hope to gracefully and gratefully accept what's given me, whether a little or a lot; I don't know at the moment.

So that was the deal, and I was trying to make a funny.....and flopped.

--- End quote ---

I shall pray for Frank's strength to accept what's given him, and the knowledge that I get his funny.  Amen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version