Current Events > Politics

The FBI Knows What Car Was Used In J6 DNC Pipe Bomb, But Refuses To Identify Pri

(1/2) > >>

SVPete:
The FBI Knows What Car Was Used In J6 DNC Pipe Bomb, But Refuses To Identify Prime Suspect

https://thefederalist.com/2023/05/25/the-fbi-knows-what-car-was-used-in-j6-dnc-pipe-bomb-but-refuses-to-identify-prime-suspect/

--- Quote ---The FBI is continuing to stonewall congressional oversight of the agency’s investigation into a pair of pipe bombs found at the Democrat National Committee and Republican National Committee headquarters on Jan. 6, 2021.

On Wednesday, House Republicans on the Judiciary Committee re-upped demands for a comprehensive briefing on the two-year-old case over which the FBI has refused transparency.

“Your failure to comply with our request is particularly concerning given recent media reports regarding the pipe bomb investigation,” lawmakers wrote.
--- End quote ---

Were the 1/5 & 1/6 riot and mess 5 months ago, withholding this info to protect ongoing investigation would be ordinary and rational. I.E., don't let involved criminal suspects know what you know. But it's ~2 years and 5 months after the whole mess, and the people from whom information is being withheld is people falsely smeared with the 1/5 & 1/6 riot and mess. The FBI doesn't want people with the right and need to know to have that information!

DefiantSix:
I'll take "Fed False Flag Ops" for $800, Alex.

Eupher:
And the logical reason for that is the perp was one of the Feebs. Gotta cover that one up!

Waitaminute! Today is Friday, right? Time for yet another firmly-worded letter to Wray demanding information!

Yawn. Wake me up when Wray is in an orange jumpsuit.

Drafe Hoblin:
The fake insurrection-plan grew top-heavy, probably because there was a woman behind it. 

-Like the top-heavy atmosphere surrounding whores pissing on a bed.  That's a woman thinking that up.  Not quite willing to go for gritty realism so a 'bed' was thrown-in.

The fake Whitmer-kidnapping plot has the same feel.

Angry women planning black-ops has 'overkill' written all over it.

RonE:

--- Quote from: Eupher on May 26, 2023, 03:11:20 PM ---And the logical reason for that is the perp was one of the Feebs. Gotta cover that one up!

Waitaminute! Today is Friday, right? Time for yet another firmly-worded letter to Wray demanding information!

Yawn. Wake me up when Wray is in an orange jumpsuit.

--- End quote ---
EXACTLY!!! No consequences for the guilty. The J6 protesters are rotting in solitary, lives ruined, while the swamp elite entertain network job offers over martinis. If they haven't fixed that, why should I expect a damn thing other than more pointless tough talk?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version