Current Events > Politics

Triggered Tapper: CNN Anchor Has a Conniption Over Trump Town Hall

<< < (2/2)

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: SVPete on May 12, 2023, 08:01:53 AM ---Trump triggers all the right people, :rotf: .

On the ACLJ's radio show (it plays during my evening commute, but I think first airs earlier in the day), Jordan Sekulow commented to the effect that one of the shocks for MSM partisans was that Trump voters are around and don't look like "insurrectionists" and miscellaneous crazies. That audience committed Narrative-cide, :rotf: .

--- End quote ---

Heard a description many moons ago, which is Indian lingo (a wonderful turn of a phrase from the late great Rush Limbaugh) referring to the leftists and found that it came from Bill Maher, who is a classical liberal. He calls the left "emotional hemophiliacs". Which is so incredibly accurate and true with every waking day.

So sad yet amusing to see the leftists melt down over words and language.

Drafe Hoblin:
I'll go ahead and say it... President Reagan would call President Trump a 'gifted ally and friend'.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on May 11, 2023, 10:16:45 PM ---Tapper looked like he was ready to bust-out bawlin'...

Somebody should do a song-spoof...  " He's Got Adam Kinzinger Eyyyyyes... "

--- End quote ---

Bette Davis would be proud, even though she's dead. Kim Carnes even more so -- AFAIK, she's still kickin'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version