Author Topic: Welcome Minky!  (Read 9685 times)

Offline JakeStyle

Re: Welcome Minky!
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2011, 05:26:25 PM »
Welcome, Minky!  :II:

Offline Minky

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2011, 12:25:43 PM »
So I've been poking around the site this morning, and I must say there are some really great posters here. I found that with each thread I opened, I had to do research to figure out exactly what was being discussed. A lot of threads appear to be conversations carried over from other threads, and sometimes other sites.

I found myself laughing out loud reading at DUmmieFUnnies.com. Dear Lord, that place is a real gem. The blogger's comment that an OWSer went "above and beyond the call of doody" regarding the video of public defecation had me in tears.

I have no idea where to start. So overwhelmed. Haha! Right now I feel like this:  :panic:

Often, as I read, I am doing some of these:  :cheersmate:  :lmao:  :hyper:  :-)  :rotf:  :yahoo:  :lol:  :rofl:

And at times my feelings are similar to these:  :wink:  :naughty:  :drool: :-*, but I'd never respond that way because I can't tell which posters are male and which are female. And wouldn't that be embarrassing? I really need to start dating again.  :lmao:

Is there a CC cheat sheet somewhere?  :loser:

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2011, 12:28:03 PM »
At one time, we all thought chris_ was a boy.  But then, he posted one time about some snazzy high heels he was Jonesing, in The Spa.   :whistling: 

I think for most CCers, if you click their name, their profile will show you their sex. 

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2011, 12:32:02 PM »
From a conversation I overheard.
Minky: What are we going to do tonight, Ballygrl?
Ballygrl: The same thing we do every night, Minky. We're going to try and take over the WORLD!

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011, 12:32:48 PM »
DU for decent and civlized people, 2010 short edition

Minky, you might find this helpful for explaining 'The DUmpster' forum.  

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 12:33:28 PM »
So I've been poking around the site this morning, and I must say there are some really great posters here. I found that with each thread I opened, I had to do research to figure out exactly what was being discussed. A lot of threads appear to be conversations carried over from other threads, and sometimes other sites.

I found myself laughing out loud reading at DUmmieFUnnies.com. Dear Lord, that place is a real gem. The blogger's comment that an OWSer went "above and beyond the call of doody" regarding the video of public defecation had me in tears.

I have no idea where to start. So overwhelmed. Haha! Right now I feel like this:  :panic:

Often, as I read, I am doing some of these:  :cheersmate:  :lmao:  :hyper:  :-)  :rotf:  :yahoo:  :lol:  :rofl:

And at times my feelings are similar to these:  :wink:  :naughty:  :drool: :-*, but I'd never respond that way because I can't tell which posters are male and which are female. And wouldn't that be embarrassing? I really need to start dating again.  :lmao:

Is there a CC cheat sheet somewhere?  :loser:

I had a feeling you would like it here LOL!

I think we need a pink and blue thingy near our names because I sometimes get confused who is male and who is female.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 12:34:22 PM »
Ballygrl: The same thing we do every night, Minky. We're going to try and take over the WORLD!

:lmao:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Minky

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 12:35:09 PM »
BH, I'm not sure who that is in your avi, but last weekend I was watching season four of Ally McBeal on Netflix and he/she was on a few episodes regarding a young attorney attempting to get a class action law suit against telephone companies for harassment because they call during dinnertime. Loved that storyline!

Okay, the gender issue is cleared up for me. Thanks!

Herman Cain is on!

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2011, 12:40:36 PM »
I had a feeling you would like it here LOL!

I think we need a pink and blue thingy near our names because I sometimes get confused who is male and who is female.

Imagine if Skins tried to enstate a pink and blue thingy next to people's name at the DUmp.   :popcorn:

Offline Minky

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 12:40:53 PM »

Love this! (CC needs a beating heart smiley, just sayin'....)  :loveheart: Oh look!!! There's a MORE link. Doh!

I'd switch it up and say I'd be the one speaking of taking over the world though. BG is far more level-headed and even-keeled than I am. :)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2011, 12:42:17 PM »
At one time, we all thought chris_ was a boy.  But then, he posted one time about some snazzy high heels he was Jonesing, in The Spa.   :whistling: 
:bs:

There is a 'gender' field in the user profile.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2011, 12:42:25 PM »

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2011, 01:21:51 PM »

I think for most CCers, if you click their name, their profile will show you their sex. 

Wait. What? Chris is a girl?

GAWDDAMMIT! WE DEMANDZ TEH BOOBIEZ PICTURZ ON ALL NON-TYPICAL COMBAT ARMS GENDER POSTERS.

Carry on.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2011, 01:22:14 PM »
And a bitchslap.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline CG6468

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2011, 02:09:21 PM »
BH, I'm not sure who that is in your avi, but last weekend I was watching season four of Ally McBeal on Netflix and he/she was on a few episodes regarding a young attorney attempting to get a class action law suit against telephone companies for harassment because they call during dinnertime. Loved that storyline!

Okay, the gender issue is cleared up for me. Thanks!

Herman Cain is on!

Herman Cain is off as of today.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2011, 02:13:02 PM »
Wait. What? Chris is a girl?

GAWDDAMMIT! WE DEMANDZ TEH BOOBIEZ PICTURZ ON ALL NON-TYPICAL COMBAT ARMS GENDER POSTERS.

Carry on.

BG, do you remember where you posted that thread of screencaps when CC had a problem, and it showed chris as making all posts?  I've been looking for it, and can't find it.  :-)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2011, 04:15:41 PM »
BG, do you remember where you posted that thread of screencaps when CC had a problem, and it showed chris as making all posts?  I've been looking for it, and can't find it.  :-)

OMG! I thought about that :lmao: poor Chris was going through menopause, oh and this was the screencap I got:

And Minky, dutch is a sweetheart contrary to what he wants you to think, he's adorable, and he gives everyone their 1st bitch-slap but he does it with love.

Offline Minky

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2011, 05:06:47 PM »
Was I bitch-slapped and missed it? Damnit! Where did that happen?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2011, 05:09:15 PM »
Was I bitch-slapped and missed it? Damnit! Where did that happen?
dutch is a ninja.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2011, 10:20:31 AM »
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Minky

« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2011, 02:50:58 PM »
Do DUmmies ever register here to defend their honor? Is that discouraged? Encouraged? Or do they have a place over there that posts about people here?

Thanks!

Does everyone here get along? I realize I won't get any details on that question. I'm just curious if people here always agree, or if at times there's some good debates here regarding hot issues.

Thanks again!

Offline Minky

« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2011, 03:36:26 PM »
I just figured out how to change to a different theme. Yay me! :)

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2011, 04:37:05 PM »
Do DUmmies ever register here to defend their honor? Is that discouraged? Encouraged? Or do they have a place over there that posts about people here?
They are free to do so. They will not be banned. Few choose to do so. Their arguments only last in an environment where all conservative speech is banned.

this is in spite of the fact that many DUmmies claim they can make a conservative speechless with just a few chosen words. (again a claim that can only exist in DUmmy Land.) Watch the DU forum for the "bouncy" post. Thast when a DUmmy makes up a story where he/she wins every argument, and liberal cops jump out of bushes to arrest conservatives.
...Bottom line: DUmmies lie: all the time. that there is a Franksolich fact of life.

Does everyone here get along? I realize I won't get any details on that question. I'm just curious if people here always agree, or if at times there's some good debates here regarding hot issues.

Thanks again!

Nope, we've had arguments. I've had a few. Normally we can handle them with grace. But when we can't: the mods move the whole argument to the secret forum. Y'all can duke it out over there. Its a magic place you can only see after a certain post count. I would tell you more but I would be..wait! Who's that?! Urk! ARRRRG! (falls dead at keyboard)

Offline Minky

« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2011, 05:23:59 PM »
Thank you, Mr. Mann! I think I need to up my post count so I can see this magical place. ;)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »
Yep, we've had disagreements but they've never gotten that bad that I've seen.