The Bar > Introductions & Subsequent Welcomes

Greetings from the Peoples' Republic of MA

<< < (2/3) > >>

old dog 2:
Welcome Ferrance, your state has come along way since igniting the greatest revolution in history.  Gave up beer and spirits decades ago, boycotting Woke-a-Cola, lot's of coffee keeps me cranked up, sometimes too much. 

Ferrance:

--- Quote ---Welcome Ferrance, your state has come along way since igniting the greatest revolution in history.  Gave up beer and spirits decades ago, boycotting Woke-a-Cola, lot's of coffee keeps me cranked up, sometimes too much. 
--- End quote ---
Very true and it's been a long gradual decline. Remember Obamacare is nothing a but a federalized version of the garbage Mitt Romney signed into law from this state  :thatsright:

Eupher:
Welcome, Ferrance! Better late than never!

I spent some time in Taxachusetts back in the mid-to-late 70s. I left there in early 1979 and apart from a visit in 2013, haven't been back.

I'm perfectly fine leaving it that way. The ghost of Ted Kennedy still haunts the place.  :-)

Ferrance:

--- Quote ---Welcome, Ferrance! Better late than never!

I spent some time in Taxachusetts back in the mid-to-late 70s. I left there in early 1979 and apart from a visit in 2013, haven't been back.

I'm perfectly fine leaving it that way. The ghost of Ted Kennedy still haunts the place. 
--- End quote ---
I don't blame you for leaving. Forget Ted's ghost, the whole family infects this state like a bout of herpes.

Eupher:

--- Quote from: Ferrance on October 08, 2021, 07:06:32 PM ---I don't blame you for leaving. Forget Ted's ghost, the whole family infects this state like a bout of herpes.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, like herpes, they keep coming back.

Time point: 1:10. WARNING - this is George, so he doesn't hold back.  :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMaabaCcIK4&list=PLT4KlasshNNKzpYZKWz8Zl75ClGp80Vwc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version