Author Topic: Andrew Luck  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Andrew Luck
« on: August 13, 2012, 09:55:17 AM »
...is the real deal and I was 100% wrong.

That is all.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Andrew Luck
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 12:54:47 PM »
Who is Andrew Luck?

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 01:13:10 PM »
Who is Andrew Luck?

He does late-night infomercials for Ronco.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Zeus

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 01:21:33 PM »
He does late-night infomercials for Ronco.

I thought he was the No: 1 draft pick Quarterback in the NFL. Went to the Indianapolis Colts.  :???:
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 01:25:45 PM »
I watched the pre-season game and was very impressed. Now I'm waiting for a chance to see RGIII.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 01:46:15 PM »
Being a Colts fan I watched the game also.

I liked what I saw, he didn't seem to have the "deer caught in the headlights" look about him that you usually see with a rookie quarterback. The game didn't seem to be to fast for him to deal with.

A couple of times he was getting real pressure from the backside that he seemed to be able to feel and make good decisions.

He ran a little no huddle, not much, but it didn't hurt them much, I expect to see much more of that in the future.

His throwing accuracy wasn't bad, it could be better and I think it will get better.

This years Colts are a completely different style team, they are alot bigger across both the offensive and defensive lines and I for one say about freakin time. It was especially nice seeing them picking up 3rd and short by going right up the middle.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 01:49:08 PM »
I thought he was the No: 1 draft pick Quarterback in the NFL. Went to the Indianapolis Colts.  :???:

:sarcasm: