Author Topic: conservativepoliticalforum Hacked?  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Rick

• Crazy old man
conservativepoliticalforum Hacked?
« on: November 27, 2021, 09:42:24 AM »
Anybody know whats up with conservativepoliticalforum, Getting account suspended. Is this my account or conservative political forum account with the bolger.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: conservativepoliticalforum Hacked?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 10:10:27 AM »
I was booted-off CPF in December 2015 for 'supporting Trump' when I made comments about Cruz showing signs of squishiness in the face of Dems and their media.  A couple mods were pushing some story about Trump being connected to the Mafia.

SV Pete, Pyro, Ralph, etc. probably remember the atmosphere over there...

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 12:33:17 PM »
Anybody know whats up with conservativepoliticalforum, Getting account suspended. Is this my account or conservative political forum account with the bolger.

Hmmm?

Great topic Rick.  Really know nothing about that particular forum ...

But, wouldn't doubt it for a moment these days, given the anti-conservative "BRANDON" admin which we live under at present! (and yes, I know and believe, that he is nothing but a puppet of more sinister folks)

And while I personally, never use the actual words myself, I love to post the acronym  ...

FJB   

It carries much more heft than "LGB"  :-)

« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 01:27:02 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 12:38:44 PM »
I was booted-off CPF in December 2015 for 'supporting Trump' when I made comments about Cruz showing signs of squishiness in the face of Dems and their media.  A couple mods were pushing some story about Trump being connected to the Mafia.

"SV Pete, Pyro, Ralph, etc. probably remember the atmosphere over there..."

Thanks Drafe ...

Waiting to see what they have to say as well.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 01:23:03 PM »
Happens when people have no conviction. Happened at Little Green Footballs, happened at CU, until we were founded, Gator kicked to the bricks, and new leadership took hold. I was FAR from a Trump supporter at first, I was a Cruz guy, but I gladly voted for Trump in the general and, IMO, he was the greatest president in my lifetime.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 01:45:11 PM »
Happens when people have no conviction. Happened at Little Green Footballs, happened at CU, until we were founded, Gator kicked to the bricks, and new leadership took hold.

I was FAR from a Trump supporter at first, I was a Cruz guy, but I gladly voted for Trump in the general and, IMO, he was the greatest president in my lifetime.

" I was FAR from a Trump supporter at first, I was a Cruz guy, but I gladly voted for Trump in the general and, IMO, he was the greatest president in my lifetime."

AS was I, not for Trump to begin with ...

Was for Cruz/Carson or Carson/Cruz , as an original grass roots Tea Party person who volunteered & worked for it in my area of Georgia back then.

And like you, "I gladly voted for Trump in the general and, IMO, he was the greatest president in my lifetime."

And now more than ever, wish he were still our PRESIDENT in these tumultuous times!!!

« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 02:18:52 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 02:21:24 PM »

Not myself.  I've never even been a "Freeper".  The forums I've almost exclusively frequently participated in were CU and obviously here.

But thanks for the thought.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2021, 02:32:48 PM »
" I was FAR from a Trump supporter at first, I was a Cruz guy, but I gladly voted for Trump in the general and, IMO, he was the greatest president in my lifetime."

AS was I, not for Trump to begin with ...

Was for Cruz/Carson or Carson/Cruz , as an original grass roots Tea Party person who volunteered & worked for it in my area of Georgia back then.

And like you, "I gladly voted for Trump in the general and, IMO, he was the greatest president in my lifetime."

And now more than ever, wish he were still our PRESIDENT in these tumultuous times!!!

That pretty much sums up my thoughts in 2016.  Told the story back at CU afterwards, but voted in the first in the nation caucus in 2016 and Cruz was my pick.  And he won the state and my precinct.  President Trump was 4th or 5th on my list of choices mostly because I thought his campaign was a total lark.

Most of you haven't experienced a Republican caucus, but they're usually held at local churches or auditoriums.  It is a unique experience that isn't necessarily better than just casting your vote.  The Democrat ones involve a lot of arguing and lobbying, usually in a gymnasium setting where you are able to migrate and verbally engage to flip someone from one candidate to another. 

Per usual, Republicans are a bit more serene.  A volunteer spokesperson for each candidate states their case for whomever they are promoting.  We list our choice, toss it in the hopper and see what happens and then we move on with our lives.  It is all done in about an hour.  Meanwhile, Democrats in certain areas have been known to bicker over every little detail and spend a lot of time trying to coerce supporters to one candidate to join another in order to make them "viable".  Complicated process, just like liberalism.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2021, 04:14:26 PM »
Not myself.  I've never even been a "Freeper".  The forums I've almost exclusively frequently participated in were CU and obviously here.

But thanks for the thought.

I could never get down with FR's format. It was brutal. Probably why I've never been a fan of Twitter's format.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2021, 05:08:32 PM »
I too was for Cruz but I held my nose and voted for Trump. Trump did a much better job than I expected. My only complaint would be I wished he'd stay off social media and let his actions and the direction of the country speak for him. I will vote for him again but I wish he'd step aside and let DeSantis have a shot.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2021, 06:16:34 PM »
We need DeSantis for another term. Remember how close we came to that idiot Gillum?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2021, 07:40:53 PM »
We need DeSantis for another term. Remember how close we came to that idiot Gillum?

I'm hoping south and central Florida has seen the error of their ways.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2021, 09:02:32 PM »
I'm hoping south and central Florida has seen the error of their ways.

The Miami area definitely has.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2021, 09:07:49 PM »
I too was for Cruz but I held my nose and voted for Trump. Trump did a much better job than I expected. My only complaint would be I wished he'd stay off social media and let his actions and the direction of the country speak for him. I will vote for him again but I wish he'd step aside and let DeSantis have a shot.

I actually thoroughly enjoyed him hitting back. NO one else would. They'll treat DeSantis the same way. There's no way to play nice with these commie lunatics. If you think I'm being alarmist calling them commies, look at who the DNC is afraid of, the most leftist politicians in their ranks. They trash the moderates daily. See Manchin and Sinema. We need to start fighting back harder than they fight. Trump is just the first one who wouldn't take their shit. The entire MSM machine, Fox f'n News included, was against him as were the RINOs. I saw him as one man fighting for all of us and speaking to them the words WE wanted to speak to them. It's crazy as hell how a billionaire like Donald Trump became the man who looked out for the working class over other politicians who came from nothing but promised everything to us. I've never seen a president go to bat as much for the working man as Donald Trump. Not even Reagan.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2021, 07:16:29 AM »
I actually thoroughly enjoyed him hitting back. NO one else would. They'll treat DeSantis the same way. There's no way to play nice with these commie lunatics. If you think I'm being alarmist calling them commies, look at who the DNC is afraid of, the most leftist politicians in their ranks. They trash the moderates daily. See Manchin and Sinema. We need to start fighting back harder than they fight. Trump is just the first one who wouldn't take their shit. The entire MSM machine, Fox f'n News included, was against him as were the RINOs. I saw him as one man fighting for all of us and speaking to them the words WE wanted to speak to them. It's crazy as hell how a billionaire like Donald Trump became the man who looked out for the working class over other politicians who came from nothing but promised everything to us. I've never seen a president go to bat as much for the working man as Donald Trump. Not even Reagan.

If you've noticed, the media is already downfield blocking for the Democrat party by constantly ripping DeSantis and Greg Abbott.  They did it with Cruz, Ben Carson, and pretty much every Republican candidate who might run for President.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2021, 10:16:28 AM »
If you've noticed, the media is already downfield blocking for the Democrat party by constantly ripping DeSantis and Greg Abbott.  They did it with Cruz, Ben Carson, and pretty much every Republican candidate who might run for President.

Yeah, and DeSantis has repeatedly slipped those blocks and picked up the first down. Abbott, not so much, but even he benefits from the specter of #SharterJoe and Kamala-toe's absences from the border crisis.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.