Author Topic: Gee, it looks like Romney, fox, and the republicans really blew the Lybia faux o  (Read 705 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
still_one (28,871 posts)

Gee, it looks like Romney, fox, and the republicans really blew the Lybia faux outrage. Issa

Endangered folks we are working with, and our intelligence is reporting what happened was not a planned event, but local outburst

with tonight's debate on international affairs, it reflects major differences in foreign policy

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021601569

What faux outrage? Our outrage is genuine 0bama really screwed this up and 4 people are dead.

Unlike you goons, we don't get all giddy when people die thinking we can use it politically, we actually are pissed when people get killed because our preezy is a moron.

Warren DeMontague (40,432 posts)
5. They want so very badly for this to be 1980.

Thats what its about. Theyve cast Romney as Reagan and Obama as Carter.

No, history has cast 0bama as Carter damn near a carbon copy, only Carter wasn't as big a communist as 0bama is.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Huge differences.

Carter was an American citizen with American parents and a documented personal history.

He demonstrated intelligence by graduating from the Naval Academy, and was a commissioned officer in the Navy with an honorable discharge.

He was, and is, a politically incompetent boob, but an honorable one.

The jug-eared Kenyan is the opposite of all that, except the incompetent boob part.

Offline whiffleball

Huge differences.

Carter was an American citizen with American parents and a documented personal history.

He demonstrated intelligence by graduating from the Naval Academy, and was a commissioned officer in the Navy with an honorable discharge.

The jug-eared Kenyan is the opposite of all that, except the incompetent boob part.

Generous and truthful.  H5.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Generous and truthful.  H5.

Very generous.  Some of (now, I am being generous) his forays into the elder statesman role ( :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that just always cracks me up) have bordered on treasonous.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx