Author Topic: 4 Teen girls charged after fatal stabbing in Walmart ...  (Read 1008 times)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
4 Teen girls charged after fatal stabbing in Walmart ...
« on: January 26, 2021, 09:11:26 PM »
Four Louisiana teenagers have been arrested in connection with the fatal stabbing of a 15-year-old girl at a local Walmart store over the weekend, officials recently announced.

The 15-year-old victim and several other girls began fighting inside a Walmart Superstore along Highway 14 in Lake Charles at approximately 7:30 p.m. Saturday when one of her attackers stabbed her, the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office said.

The victim was rushed to an area hospital, but could not be saved. Sheriff Tony Mancuso later said her attackers had stolen weapons from the store, though it was not immediately clear if the shoplifted items included the blade used in the murder.

Read more here:  https://www.foxnews.com/us/walmart-stabbing-police-crime-teenagers

« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 09:16:28 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
Re: 4 Teen girls charged after fatal stabbing in Walmart ...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 09:53:15 PM »
Mercy!  As both a political & regular, news groupie ...

This really  bothers me seeing such vicious unforgivable/evil  behavior from our young people.   

« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 11:48:41 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 05:33:24 AM »
That i simply sad.  It's straight up due to having no parenting.  What are kids that age doing running around without parental supervision?  I'll guarantee you they have been turned loose on the streets for quite some time.

I sat on a school board for 4 years, I saw some stuff that really bothered me when it came to parental involvement.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2021, 05:36:04 PM »
That i simply sad.  It's straight up due to having no parenting.  What are kids that age doing running around without parental supervision?  I'll guarantee you they have been turned loose on the streets for quite some time.

I sat on a school board for 4 years, I saw some stuff that really bothered me when it came to parental involvement.

KC

It's not just the parenting or lack of it. Look at the whole culture of poverty being cultivated by Democrats. Give them just enough free shit to make them want more and be willing to do what is necessary.  Throw in rap music glorifying violence and we have the current urban jungle on the Democrat Plantation.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2021, 06:25:22 PM »
It's not just the parenting or lack of it. Look at the whole culture of poverty being cultivated by Democrats. Give them just enough free shit to make them want more and be willing to do what is necessary.  Throw in rap music glorifying violence and we have the current urban jungle on the Democrat Plantation.

" Throw in rap music *glorifying violence* and we have the current urban jungle on the Democrat Plantation.

:clap: :clap: ~ ABC
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 06:30:59 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 08:27:26 AM »

:nelson:

And this is exactly the reason these juveniles have no scruples, no morals, no sense of right vs. wrong. Piss-poor or completely negligent parenting, fathers who likely are in prison, and the violent culture that infests even "music" a term I use loosely when describing rap and hip hop.

Remember when music had an actual melody and harmony?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 08:30:47 AM by Eupher »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.