Author Topic: dainbramaged primitive busted for lying....... again  (Read 2881 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
dainbramaged primitive busted for lying....... again
« on: March 25, 2010, 03:03:45 PM »
Quote from:
DainBramaged  

I called Eric Cantor's office at 3:44 PM, this is good......  

Congressman Eric Cantor's Office may I help you?

Yes two questions, first, was a police report filed regarding the incident Congressman Cantor discussed today?

Yes, I believe there was.

When and where?

I believe Richmond but I can't tell you when.

Are there any pictures of the gunshot through the glass?

I'm sorry none that I am aware of

Click.

BUSTED

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x8017792

Typical agreements from those who want to believe whatever their playbook tells them to believe.

Quote from:
Joanne98

1. He's lying!

Quote from:
DainBramaged
Response to Reply #1

2. He knew EXACTLY what incident I was talking about  

he didn't even flinch. But the little 'disconnect' after my inquiry about pictures was telling.

And then ...........

Quote from:
RedEarth

3. Here's a link to the police report
March 25, 2010

The Richmond Police Department is investigating an act of vandalism at the Reagan Building, 25 E. Main St., Richmond, Virginia. A first floor window was struck by a bullet at approximately 1 a.m. on Tuesday, March 23. The building, which has several tenants including an office used by Congressman Eric Cantor, was unoccupied at the time.

A Richmond Police detective was assigned to the case. A preliminary investigation shows that a bullet was fired into the air and struck the window in a downward direction, landing on the floor about a foot from the window. The round struck with enough force to break the windowpane but did not penetrate the window blinds. There was no other damage to the room, which is used occasionally for meetings by the congressman.

The Richmond Police Department is sharing information about the incident with appropriate law enforcement agencies.

At this time there are no suspects.

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/03/richmond-police-statement-on-cantor-office-vandalism.php?ref=fpb

Guess the police are in on the lie, too.  :mental:

And so the denials begin.

Quote from:
DainBramaged
Response to Reply #3

5. The bullet was fired into the air and came down inside the window so it was even aimed at the building (as noted in the comments)

Quote from:
Joanne98
Response to Reply #3
6. LOL  

1. The bullet was fired into a building where Cantor's office is located, not into Cantor's office.

2. The bullet was fired into the air and came down inside the window so it was even aimed at the building.

Quote from:
DainBramaged
Response to Reply #6

7. The round struck with enough force to break the windowpane but did not penetrate the window blinds.  

even funnier

Quote from:
thereismore
Response to Reply #3

8. So this was a falling bullet, shot miles away into the air. A red herring.

Quote from:
csziggy
Response to Reply #3

9. Case solved - the shooter was just celebrating Reagan's birthday

And Cantor's office is in the Reagan Building!

Quote from:
lunatica
Response to Reply #3

10. Damn good marksman if you ask me

Shoots up in the air and aims it just right so it'll land in Cantor's window but only strong enough to break the window but not the blinds. Wow! That's pretty damn impressive. Did it turn a corner too like the single bullet theory?

Amazing what they'll do to maintain the lies they tell themselves.  But, it's their nature to be deceitful and whatever manner they need to maintain in order to accomplish it is justifiable to them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: dainbramaged primitive busted for lying....... again
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 03:08:46 PM »
It's been said soooo many times in reference to DUmbasses, but it bears repeating - yet again - here:

"You can't fix that kind of stupid."

:therock:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 03:13:17 PM »
Eric Cantor is a Jew and that made him a target of the libs regardless.  The last few days when he confronted Dear Leader about all his lies only made them more mad at him.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 03:16:47 PM »
Where's Spooked911 and the rest of the truther crowd to produce experiments indicating that there was no bullet or gunshot?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 03:19:53 PM »
I guess Kenneth Gladney never got beat up by SEIU thugs either.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 03:23:09 PM »
For those DU'ers who don't read any other forum except for the DUmpster I'm going to repost the voicemail left for Jean Schmidt.

Speaker: “Yeah, I’m glad the president passed health care. Yeah. Funky ass, racist-ass Republicans hate that, don’t you? Jean Schmitt, when you got hit by that car, you should’ve broke your back, bitch. And Boehner, mother****er…that Mitch McConnell. All you racist ****ing Republicans. Why don’t you just change your party name to racist? Cuz if one of those ****ing Tea baggers had spit on me, I’d have shot all them in the ****ing face with my ****ing 9 millimeter. **** all you racist mother****ers.”

LINK for you DU'ers to listen to the voicemail.  I get to paint all of you with the same broad brush you paint us with.  You are all just like this man.  

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »
Where's Spooked911 and the rest of the truther crowd to produce experiments indicating that there was no bullet or gunshot?

Yeah, where's the chicken wire, cinder blocks and K-1 jetfuel substitute?  He could throw some bullets into the burning K-1 to see if they would go thru the cinderblock....   :thatsright:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 03:30:16 PM »
Oh and it looks like the police is looking into the call I posted above too.  Wow it seems that someone is going to get into trouble....

Link

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 03:32:11 PM »
Capitol Hill police are investigating the threat made Wednesday night in a call to her district office in Symmes Township. The caller mentioned he had a .9-mm gun.

From BEG's link.

Heh... Stupid journalist. That would be pretty damn small.

Sorry, I tend to find the most inane things like that kind of funny.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 03:36:31 PM »
From BEG's link.

Heh... Stupid journalist. That would be pretty damn small.

Sorry, I tend to find the most inane things like that kind of funny.

I've got pencil lead bigger than that...  :-)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 03:38:14 PM »
Damn, you guys jumped me on the cinderblock/chicken wire comment.  
There's another thread over there "Are Democrats Threatening, too?"  Every comment is "Well I want proof" and somesuch.  The thing of it is, if they don't go out of DU, they'll never see the proof, such as BEG's post.  

Well well well, hasn't lord zero and company just ripped this entire country in two.  Nice.  I don't think for the rest of my life I will ever be able to have a liberal friend.  I hate them all and do not want to pay for their freebies.  

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 03:41:19 PM »
Damn, you guys jumped me on the cinderblock/chicken wire comment.  
There's another thread over there "Are Democrats Threatening, too?"  Every comment is "Well I want proof" and somesuch.  The thing of it is, if they don't go out of DU, they'll never see the proof, such as BEG's post.

BEG has been on fire today. :bow: :bow:

It would be worth it for someone to burn a mole today just to post some of the evidence that she's posted today.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 03:42:00 PM »
Rush played a tape of Stupak talking about threats to him and his BEFORE he switched sides, guess who made those calls??

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 03:58:45 PM »
Is there a video of the "racist" comment or the spitting?  Andrew Breitbart is offering a reward (I believe it is $10k) for each individual incident.  Make some money for once in your lives DU'ers, find the missing video.  Shouldn't be too hard to do since Jesse Jackson Jr. was following them with his phone recording the whole "march" through the crowd. 

Go to the LINK to watch videos. 

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
What did Jesse Jackson Jr. capture on his two cellphone cameras?
Unfortunately last Saturday I was unable to blog about the big Kill The Bill protest. I was particularly sorry I did not blog about those Congressional Black Caucus members with their stories about racial slurs and being spat upon. When  first heard about it, I kind of suspected that this was another incident of the Raaaaacism Industrial Complex at work, because things weren’t adding up.

First we have Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Missouri) claiming a Tea Party protester spat upon him. Cleaver said he would not press charges. But how does someone press charges when Capitol Police say no one was arrested?

Then we have George Lewis (D-Georgia) claiming that Tea Party protesters were dropping the N-Bomb big time on him and several other CBC members.
From McClatchy News:
The protesters also shouted obscenities at other members of the Congressional Black Caucus , lawmakers said.
“They were shouting, sort of harassing,” Lewis said. “But, it’s okay, I’ve faced this before. It reminded me of the 60s. It was a lot of downright hate and anger and people being downright mean.”
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver , D- Mo. , said he was a few yards behind Lewis and distinctly heard “******.”
“It was a chorus,” Cleaver said. “In a way, I feel sorry for those people who are doing this nasty stuff – they’re being whipped up. I decided I wouldn’t be angry with any of them.”

However there are these short video clips showing the CBC members as they walked past the protesters with no racial slurs to be heard. Instead we hear "boos" and "kill the bill".

Jesse Jackson Jr all ready to "catch" something but apparently he has nothiing or it would be plastered all over the internet

Some "unknown brother" according to "Another Black Conservative".  Why isn't there any proof?

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 04:02:16 PM »
BEG has been on fire today. :bow: :bow:

It would be worth it for someone to burn a mole today just to post some of the evidence that she's posted today.

I'm bored today and literally duct taped in my house today.  Every door and garage door has plastic and "duct tape" around it because they are still painting.  I can't go out of the house.  There is no more laundry to do today...so I google liberal "kill bush" pictures and liberal threats to republicans. 

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 04:13:30 PM »
I just heard this on Beck:

Maher interviews Kerry and Kerry basically threatens Bush.  Imagine the outrage if McCain had said the same thing about Obama. 

Maher: You could have went to New Hampshire and killed two birds with one stone.

Kerry: Or, I could have gone to 1600 Pennsylvania and killed the real bird with one stone.

Go to the LINK and watch the video.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 04:25:25 PM »
Their very own President was inciting violence. Anyone remember this little nugget? 

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

Offline lastparker

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 04:31:59 PM »
Maher: You could have went to New Hampshire and killed two birds with one stone.

Good Lord.  I at least always figured the guy was well educated.  Repulsive, but well educated. Apparently not.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 02:12:11 PM »
I just thank Gawd I don't live in California.

What a moral cesspool.