Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive describes his life in the basement bathroom  (Read 735 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Stinky The Clown

431 years of each day the same, in a 6 x 12 world. Please think about that seriously.

Imagine yourself in that world. A constant din of others in similar straits, wailing night after night. Your entire life controlled, right down to your bodily functions. Imagine that your exposure to daylight is limited. Imagine that you'll never walk on carpet. Imagine that you'll never have a choice of meals. Imagine that you'll never get to visit a store. Imagine that, as your loved ones die, you will be unable to do anything but grieve from afar.

Imagine your life as gray and dreary and the same. Painfully the same. One days the very same as the other.

Is it even possible to imagine it without having experienced it?

Imagine every day thinking of why you're there. How you put yourself there.

Imagine knowing you're the person who is guilty of causing you to be where you are and having to consider that, and of course, to think if the persons you harmed, every hour of every day.

Of every week.

Of every year.

For the rest of your miserable, squandered life.

Is the death penalty worse than that?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1218044#1218353

I just feel sorry for the cat having to share the same room with him.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
I bet there's a cat door so it can come and....well, go.  :-)

Offline jukin

Is the death penalty worse than that?

NO and the way collectivists do it now costs too much in both money and human life.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
Sounds like most deployments I have been on.  :rotf:
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Sounds like most deployments I have been on.  :rotf:

You nailed that one. H5!

:cheersmate:

Does kinda sounds like the idea of bumping off the cat may have crossed his mind, though...

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Does he really live in the basement with the cat? And if he's really Italian how come he doesn't talk about cooking Italian food? or eating it?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 07:00:07 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
And if he's really Italian how come he doesn't talk about cooking Italian food? or eating it?

He's Italian; his real name (I wish to God I could remember what it is, but out of embarrassment at seeing him expose himself, I looked away and didn't bother remembering it) is about as Italian as one can get.

Whatshisname has talked about Italian food--both making it and chowing down on it--a great deal over the past several years, in the cooking and baking forum.  But alas, as we all know, the cooking and baking forum on Skins's island has been cobweb-infested for about two months now, because Mrs. Alfred Packer, franksolich's literary muse, has been absent.

However, good news--Mrs. Alfred Packer, the hippywife primitive, recently checked in.  She's been busy making earrings and dealing with selling them, but she hopes to be back soon.

Among other news, apparently Wild Bill has a bad back.  Must've climbed too many stills, I guess.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Here it is, madam:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,11922.0/

vi ringrazio frank!

He's Italian; his real name (I wish to God I could remember what it is, but out of embarrassment at seeing him expose himself, I looked away and didn't bother remembering it) is about as Italian as one can get.

Whatshisname has talked about Italian food--both making it and chowing down on it--a great deal over the past several years, in the cooking and baking forum.  But alas, as we all know, the cooking and baking forum on Skins's island has been cobweb-infested for about two months now, because Mrs. Alfred Packer, franksolich's literary muse, has been absent.

However, good news--Mrs. Alfred Packer, the hippywife primitive, recently checked in.  She's been busy making earrings and dealing with selling them, but she hopes to be back soon.

Among other news, apparently Wild Bill has a bad back.  Must've climbed too many stills, I guess.

Almost every Italian I know talks about food LOL.

Oh and I hope her business is going well and I hope Bill gets well soon!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
As Stimpy was typing that post, he was thinking how wonderful it is to have a witness protection program as a last resort.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
At that link you gave me frank? Stinky is right about the wonderful smell of fresh garlic, basil etc.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
No reason to keep someone who's gotten the death penalty around. It's a waste of space that could be used to house another criminal not sentenced to death.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline true_blood

I wonder how much times Stinky had to stop and  :stoner: :stoner:  before continuing to write that nonsense?

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
You nailed that one. H5!

:cheersmate:

Does kinda sounds like the idea of bumping off the cat may have crossed his mind, though...

:-)
That was all I could think of while I read that. :rotf:
Also I wouldn't bump off the cat because that is probably the only useful being in that basement.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
vi ringrazio frank!

You know, madam, now don't be offended, but sometimes I get the impression you think we make things up.

These are primitives here; one can't possibly make them up.

It may possibly perhaps once in a great while we slightly exaggerate, but on the whole, no one makes up things about the primitives. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
You know, madam, now don't be offended, but sometimes I get the impression you think we make things up.

These are primitives here; one can't possibly make them up.

It may possibly perhaps once in a great while we slightly exaggerate, but on the whole, no one makes up things about the primitives.

OMG! no, I just don't know the back-story most of the time so by asking questions I get to see the reasons why people at DU are referred to the way they are. Like Steve numbers, it's always said he'd "hit it" but a lot of us who are new here don't know the story, so by asking the question GoBucks explained it to me.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
OMG! no, I just don't know the back-story most of the time so by asking questions I get to see the reasons why people at DU are referred to the way they are. Like Steve numbers, it's always said he'd "hit it" but a lot of us who are new here don't know the story, so by asking the question GoBucks explained it to me.

Well, actually, that's what old-timers are here for, to explain things to those who came later, and our much-esteemed GOBUCKS himself is a vast encyclopedia of knowledge about the primitives.

And it's never a problem.  If one is confused, just ask.

But I still have sort of a trace of a lingering suspicion that some here think we make up things about the primitives, when such is, really, impossible, given that the primitives defy credible imagination.
apres moi, le deluge