Author Topic: Worst president in history?  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Worst president in history?
« on: February 21, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »
Poll result (48 votes)
George W. Bush   (7 votes, 15%)   Vote
The Shrub   (0 votes, 0%)   Vote
Dubya   (0 votes, 0%)   Vote
That drunken ****ing moron who wasn't elected twice   (24 votes, 50%)   Vote
What's his ass - the My Pet Goat guy   (1 votes, 2%)   Vote
Condi's husband   (1 votes, 2%)   Vote
The one who fell off a Segway and almost killed his mom in the process   (0 votes, 0%)   Vote
The one who kept falling off of bikes and almost killed a French cop   (2 votes, 4%)   Vote
Shit for brains who things Internet should be plural.   (0 votes, 0%)   Vote
Glenn Beck is an asshole.   

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7763903

They are so clever aren't they?  :whatever:

indy legend  (107 posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Feb-21-10 03:23 PM
Response to Original message
7. 1-10

10.Ronald Reagan
9.Gerald Ford
8.Ronald Reagan
7.GHW Bush
6.Ronald Reagan
5.Richard Nixon
4.Ronald Reagan
3.GW Bush
2.Ronald Reagan

1.Who ever the next republican bastard the right will be stupid enough to vote for because they will finish the job of destroying American that the son of a bitch occupying spots 10,8, 6,4 and 2 started 30 years ago

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: Worst president in history?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 02:56:13 PM »
Yes! Impotent rage once again the daily special at DU.  :cheersmate:
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 03:35:29 PM »
Where is Carter ranked...bottom

Where is Clinton ranked...middle of the pack

Where will O be ranked...my guess with Carter.

Those are your last three and the one before that Johnson isn`t high on many lists either.
Suck on it.

I will revel in the day that President Bush 43 takes his place in the upper half of historical ratings because it will happen.
Mark my words lurking DUmbasses...It will happen.
Your idiot is a guarantee of that.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 03:35:50 PM »
I fart in their general direction.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 04:10:44 PM »
Shit for brains who things Internet should be plural.   (0 votes, 0%)

The irony of that one makes me chuckle.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 05:18:22 PM »
So far, the worst in the last one hundred years has easily been the incompetent Jimmy Carter, but the muslim hasn't even come close to his disastrous potential yet.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 05:25:25 PM »
So far, the worst in the last one hundred years has easily been the incompetent Jimmy Carter, but the muslim hasn't even come close to his disastrous potential yet.

Once Iran gets and uses a nuke he'll have that one in the bag.

Offline ReaganForRushmore

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2010, 05:56:02 PM »
Easy, Carter with the Anointed One coming up hard on the outside, and it won't be a photo finish.

That being said, The next President will have an enormous mess to clean up and it will take all of us to help right the course of this Country.

What is old is new again...."Are you better off now than you were four years ago?" is a simple question
that Americans need to be asked in 2012.

We know the answer.

Even now I have cherished relatives who readily admit that they were wrong in voting for Obama. My
M-I-L who I love dearly is such a person. She prays daily for forgiveness. She has told me what will her children and grandchildren do because of Obama's policies. I don't pound her becasue I love her with all
my heart. My ire is directed toward a B-I-L who was an ardent Obama supporter and now denies that
he voted  for him. My S-I-L just shakes her head and says must have been the alcohol. My shins are
black and blue from the better half kicking me under the table to not say a word when the B-I-L starts
complaining about the Anointed One.

Offline kenth

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 06:12:37 PM »
Even now I have cherished relatives who readily admit that they were wrong in voting for Obama. My
M-I-L who I love dearly is such a person. She prays daily for forgiveness. She has told me what will her children and grandchildren do because of Obama's policies. I don't pound her becasue I love her with all
my heart. My ire is directed toward a B-I-L who was an ardent Obama supporter and now denies that
he voted  for him. My S-I-L just shakes her head and says must have been the alcohol. My shins are
black and blue from the better half kicking me under the table to not say a word when the B-I-L starts
complaining about the Anointed One.

I still don't know how adults could have voted for 0, thinking that he was some sort of magical being, who would wave his hand and everything would be fixed. They were voting for a Morgan Freeman character and got JJ Evans from "Good Times."

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 06:15:29 PM »
Sorry folks, but if you want the real answer to which one was the worst American President in history, you have to go all the way back to the point(s) of origin for the desease infecting our country.  Obama, and even Carter are just the latest, most painful flare-ups of this malignancy.  To identify the worst of the worst, we need to look back to the beginning of this century-long national nightmare, and place responsibility where it originated:  with Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Herbert Hoover and Franklin Roosevelt.  

These are the parasitic vermin from which this cancer on our country has sprung, and the devils I hope and pray are enjoying the deepest bowels of hell
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 06:25:04 PM »
I still don't know how adults could have voted for 0, thinking that he was some sort of magical being, who would wave his hand and everything would be fixed. They were voting for a Morgan Freeman character and got JJ Evans from "Good Times."

That's sig line material! LOL

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 06:55:39 PM »
I don't think anybody's going to match Carter for 'Horrible' for the rest of my life, but looking back there were some amazing stinkers in the 19th Century between Monroe and Lincoln, and then again between Lincoln and Teddy.  Harding is more or less the benchmark of awfulness and noses out Carter to be honest, though Wilson was his own special kind of disaster, a smugly self-righteous intellectual with a naive and unworkable master plan for world peace that nobody wanted, in the pursuit of which he screwed over millions in concessions that sowed the seeds of an even more devastating war.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 07:01:19 PM »
There were some awful presidents back in the olden times, but they didn't have near as much to screw up. Of course, Wilson was party to screwing up the entire world and setting the stage for WWII, but my money is still on Jimmuh for supreme incompetence, until the books are closed on the jug-eared muslim.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 07:06:14 PM »
I don't think anybody's going to match Carter for 'Horrible' for the rest of my life, but looking back there were some amazing stinkers in the 19th Century between Monroe and Lincoln, and then again between Lincoln and Teddy.  Harding is more or less the benchmark of awfulness and noses out Carter to be honest, though Wilson was his own special kind of disaster, a smugly self-righteous intellectual with a naive and unworkable master plan for world peace that nobody wanted, in the pursuit of which he screwed over millions in concessions that sowed the seeds of an even more devastating war.
I can still hear my father (born 1905) seeth about Wilson running for reelection on the slogan that "He kept us out of war" only to go back on that almost immediately after winning.
I won`t argue the merits of entering WWI but the campaign was a lie and has been said the milquetoast aftermath led to Hitler.
He was an idealistic fool and was incapacitated through much of his second term.

FDRs policies are still crippling dairy farmers in 2010 and his trust of uncle Joe at Yalta set the stage for the cold war that still festers.
Millions and millions suffered and died in eastern Europe thanks to him. :bird:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2010, 07:27:50 PM »
Didn't Wilson also cause the depression of 1920 that Beck was talking about?

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2010, 07:43:17 PM »
Jimmah Cahter, the peanut brained peanut farmer is the worst president I've lived under (so far)....

Zero is running a close second, but he hasn't hit his stride yet.  He is poised to rocket to #1....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2010, 08:04:51 PM »
Didn't Wilson also cause the depression of 1920 that Beck was talking about?

Almost single-handedly.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2010, 08:07:38 PM »
Almost single-handedly.

Wow. Should have worn a cape... Disaster Man!  :p

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2010, 08:09:34 PM »
I don't think anybody's going to match Carter for 'Horrible' for the rest of my life, but looking back there were some amazing stinkers in the 19th Century between Monroe and Lincoln, and then again between Lincoln and Teddy.  Harding is more or less the benchmark of awfulness and noses out Carter to be honest, though Wilson was his own special kind of disaster, a smugly self-righteous intellectual with a naive and unworkable master plan for world peace "health care reform" that nobody wanted, in the pursuit of which he screwed over millions in concessions that sowed the seeds of an even more devastating war recession.

Wow, DAT. Change a couple of words here and there, and the ol' bus has come right back around again...
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 09:00:45 AM »
Wow, DAT. Change a couple of words here and there, and the ol' bus has come right back around again...

If it's a bus and Obama's involved, watch out, no telling who's next to go under it!

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2010, 09:08:49 AM »
A DUmmy street-cred thread and nothing more.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2010, 11:47:49 AM »
My bologna has a first name
It's B-A-R-R-Y
My bologna has a second name
It's O-B-A-M-A...

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2010, 12:40:20 PM »
Barry Soetero has just zipped by old Woodrow

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2010, 01:11:35 PM »
If it's a bus and Obama's involved, watch out, no telling who's next to go under it!

:-)

Unfortunately, it's the whole country he's throwing under the bus!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!