Author Topic: Stories & Opinions Worth Knowing but Maybe Not Quite Threadworthy 11/29  (Read 508 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
CRISIS IN NEW YORK: 94-year-old vet struggles to move on after nursing home evicts him, replaced by migrants
https://www.foxnews.com/media/crisis-new-york-94-year-old-vet-struggles-move-nursing-home-evicts-replaced-migrants

NEW YORK CITY — Frank Tammaro, a 94-year-old Army veteran, loved the senior center he'd called home for five years until he was told to find somewhere new to live.

"I felt horrible," Tammaro told Fox News. "It's no joke getting thrown out of a house."

Months later, after two moves and an injury that put him in the hospital, the senior was living with his daughter when he learned migrants were moving into his old residence, free of charge.

A lifelong New Yorker, Tammaro says he grew up in the "slums" of the Lower East Side during the ‘30s and ’40s.

"I do get upset when I see them handing out all this money and all these things, and I'm paying taxes and getting kicked out," he said. "I've never got anything from the city. Or the state."

Frank Tammaro was removed from the nursing home for the illegal immigrants. Sanctuary Cities are a disaster that is their own doing.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Stories & Opinions Worth Knowing but Maybe Not Quite Threadworthy 11/29
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2023, 09:03:29 PM »
Seattle Kia owner leaves car at dealership after being fed up with constant break-ins
https://www.foxbusiness.com/fox-news-auto/seattle-kia-owner-leaves-car-dealership-after-being-fed-constant-break-ins

After his car was stolen, a Seattle Kia owner was so over it, he decided to leave the vehicle at the dealership where he bought it and walk four hours back home, according to FOX 13 Seattle.

On Monday, the Kia owner, identified as Behrouz Alimoradi, claimed someone stole his Kia.

Alimoradi told the news station that the police found his car, but as it sat parked in the driveway, he says someone came back and smashed out all the windows.

Alimoradi claimed in the two years of owning his Kia, he has dealt with four separate incidents involving the car, and said he'd paid thousands of dollars to get the vehicle repaired, but that this most recent crime was the last straw.

In Seattle, where crime is rampant. They voted for it.
:ownit:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Stories & Opinions Worth Knowing but Maybe Not Quite Threadworthy 11/29
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2023, 05:29:28 PM »
Will they ever learn? Or is the election process so corrupt and broken that things will never change?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!