Author Topic: He's Done Everything Wrong - Mort Zuckerman, Obama Supporter  (Read 4034 times)

Offline Schadenfreude

He's Done Everything Wrong - Mort Zuckerman, Obama Supporter
« on: January 23, 2010, 06:24:58 PM »
He's Done Everything Wrong
by Mort Zuckerman

Obama punted on the economy and reversed the fortunes of the Democrats in 365 days.

He’s misjudged the character of the country in his whole approach. There’s the saying, “It’s the economy, stupid.” He didn’t get it. He was determined somehow or other to adopt a whole new agenda. He didn’t address the main issue.

This health-care plan is going to be a fiscal disaster for the country. Most of the country wanted to deal with costs, not expansion of coverage. This is going to raise costs dramatically.

In the campaign, he said he would change politics as usual. He did change them. It’s now worse than it was. I’ve now seen the kind of buying off of politicians that I’ve never seen before. It’s politically corrupt and it’s starting at the top. It’s revolting.

Five states got deals on health care—one of them was Harry Reid’s. It is disgusting, just disgusting. I’ve never seen anything like it. The unions just got them to drop the tax on Cadillac plans in the health-care bill. It was pure union politics. They just went along with it. It’s a bizarre form of political corruption. It’s bribery. I suppose they could say, that’s the system. He was supposed to change it or try to change it.

link
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: He's Done Everything Wrong - Mort Zuckerman, Obama Supporter
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 07:10:54 PM »
Obama supporter or not, he is honest enough to tell it like it is..........Obama is a disaster......

I mentioned just after he took  office that he has the potential to make Jimmy Carter look good......and after just one year, he has cleared that benchmark handily.......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 07:29:11 PM »
Obama supporter or not, he is honest enough to tell it like it is..........Obama is a disaster......

I mentioned just after he took  office that he has the potential to make Jimmy Carter look good......and after just one year, he has cleared that benchmark handily.......

doc

I agree. That is more than what some of my friends who voted for Obama are willing to admit even at this point in time. Obama has done more for the conservative movement than any one individual since Reagan. 
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 07:38:34 PM »
I agree. That is more than what some of my friends who voted for Obama are willing to admit even at this point in time. Obama has done more for the conservative movement than any one individual since Reagan. 

I went to MNF's FB (the one who lives across the street) the day after Scott Brown won and she was all mad.  All the comments to her post were all "now healthcare is over  :( SOB".  She made a comment how she doesn't understand how anyone could not want what Obama is selling (I'm paraphrasing here).  When I see her in the morning walking her son to school I want to slap her silly.   

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 07:39:57 PM »
I went to MNF's FB (the one who lives across the street) the day after Scott Brown won and she was all mad.  All the comments to her post were all "now healthcare is over  :( SOB".  She made a comment how she doesn't understand how anyone could not want what Obama is selling (I'm paraphrasing here).  When I see her in the morning walking her son to school I want to slap her silly.   

Take heart, dear.  You're behind the Orange Curtain.  While not perfect, it does a pretty good job of keeping the liberal asshat moonbats out.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 07:43:40 PM »

They have no basis for their beliefs, they just keep on blowing that trumpet of hope and change. God they are stupid.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2010, 07:45:02 PM »
Take heart, dear.  You're behind the Orange Curtain.  While not perfect, it does a pretty good job of keeping the liberal asshat moonbats out.

Doesn't help that the rest of the state is mostly moonbat though.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2010, 08:06:04 PM »
In the campaign, he said he would change politics as usual. He did change them. It’s now worse than it was. I’ve now seen the kind of buying off of politicians that I’ve never seen before. It’s politically corrupt and it’s starting at the top. It’s revolting.

Damn, that's gonna leave a mark...   :-)
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2010, 08:18:32 PM »
Damn, that's gonna leave a mark...   :-)

Woah! How are you doing stranger?

Offline Oceander

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2010, 08:24:21 PM »

Please, slap her silly.  Better yet, tell you don't understand how anyone could be so stupid to want 1970s Soviet-style healthcare.

Offline dandi

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2010, 08:45:26 PM »
Woah! How are you doing stranger?

Just fine, pretty lady.  Trying to stay out of trouble and employed.   :-)

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 01:22:46 PM »
Another with buyer's remorse.

Why I Regret Voting For President Obama
By Jill Dorson

I am a registered Independent. I voted for Barack Obama. And for that, I am sorry.

I'm not sorry for you. I'm sorry for me. Because I voted for Obama for me, not for you. I voted for hope and change and all the intangibles that Obama was peddling in the wake of the financial crisis, Sarah Palin, Sept. 11 and all the other ills that shook our country in the last decade. I wanted something new. Something different. What I got was, I suppose, exactly what I voted for - a spin doctor. And not a very good one at that.

Before John McCain unwittingly picked a tabloid-magazine cover girl for his running mate, I was leaning toward going Republican this time around. I did the second time Bush was on the ballot and I very nearly did the first time, too. But as soon as Palin climbed out of her igloo and onto the national scene, well, there was no turning back for me.

link

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 01:54:25 PM »
Meh....another "squishy" independent that didn't receive the promised pony........

No sympathy from me......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 02:39:35 PM »

By Jill Dorson

I am a registered Independent. I voted for Barack Obama. And for that, I am sorry.

I'm not sorry for you. I'm sorry for me. Because I voted for Obama for me, not for you. I voted for hope and change and all the intangibles that Obama was peddling in the wake of the financial crisis, Sarah Palin, Sept. 11 and all the other ills that shook our country in the last decade. I wanted something new. Something different. What I got was, I suppose, exactly what I voted for - a spin doctor. And not a very good one at that.

Before John McCain unwittingly picked a tabloid-magazine cover girl for his running mate, I was leaning toward going Republican this time around. I did the second time Bush was on the ballot and I very nearly did the first time, too. But as soon as Palin climbed out of her igloo and onto the national scene, well, there was no turning back for me.

link

She's not independent.  She's a liberal.  She exposed herself in the line where she says, "I'm not sorry for you.  I'm sorry for me."

Like Obama, where she's concerned, "But...but...but...it's all about MEEEEE!!!!"
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2010, 02:42:11 PM »
She's not independent.  She's a liberal.  She exposed herself in the line where she says, "I'm not sorry for you.  I'm sorry for me."

Like Obama, where she's concerned, "But...but...but...it's all about MEEEEE!!!!"

Yep.  I tried counting all the derogatory Palin comments and snide insults, but I lost count after I had to take my left shoe off.  **** her.  She voted for Obama, I have no sympathy for her sorry ass.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 03:22:28 PM »

doc
Carter was an idiot but a sincere idiot.

Obama is is a truly believer in leftism but if he has to dirty deal to get there (and maybe make a little somethin'-somethin'-for himself as a self-paid commission for his awesomeness) so be it.

The man is dangerous and corrupt and he will go down as everything the liberals TRIED to paint Bash as being.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 03:46:19 PM »

Even more buyer's remorse:
End of O's cowardly lyin'

Michael Goodwin
We the people of the United States owe Scott Brown's sup porters a huge debt of gratitude. They didn't merely elect a senator. They ripped the façade off the Obama presidency.
Just as Dorothy and Toto exposed the ordinary man behind the curtain in "The Wizard of Oz," the voters in Massachusetts revealed that, in this White House, there is no there there.
It's all smoke and mirrors, bells and whistles, held together with glib talk, Chicago politics and an audacious sense of entitlement.
At the center is a young and talented celebrity whose worldview, we now know, is an incoherent jumble of poses and big-government instincts. His self-aggrandizing ambition exceeds his ability by so much that he is making a mess of everything he touches.

He never advances a practical idea. Every proposal overreaches and comes wrapped in ideology and a claim of moral superiority. He doesn't listen to anybody who doesn't agree with him.
After his first year on the job, America is sliding backwards, into grave danger at home and around the world. So much so that I now believe either of his rivals, Hillary Clinton or John McCain, would have made a better, more reliable and more trustworthy president.
They warned us he wasn't ready. ...

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/end_of_cowardly_lyin_mRWfJbYLRlOqRxirNUoCxO#ixzz0dZK1NgU7

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 04:52:32 PM »
She's not independent.  She's a liberal.  She exposed herself in the line where she says, "I'm not sorry for you.  I'm sorry for me."

Meh....another "squishy" independent that didn't receive the promised pony........

No sympathy from me......

doc

Yep.  I tried counting all the derogatory Palin comments and snide insults, but I lost count after I had to take my left shoe off.  **** her.  She voted for Obama, I have no sympathy for her sorry ass.

Yup yup yup... she exposed herself as someone who is not an independent thinker, but instead jumped on the Hope and Change bandwagon because "they" told her to.  Her talking points came directly from MSM.

Offline dandi

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 09:11:13 AM »

By Jill Dorson

link

Another citizen of the community for the painfully stupid checks in.   :whatever:

A nice long article of regret and cat fight pettiness.  Sarah is a model for what a woman can achieve in this country and Obama is the standard bearer for what liberal guilt can bring us.  Sarah ran a business and a state, Obama just ran his mouth.

Hey, Jill, we tried to tell you thumb suckers 18 months ago that Obama was a turd but you chose to believe in hopey-changey and all that came with it.  Well, enjoy it.  You are reaping the whirlwind.

As an aside, "jill" is the term for a female rabbit just as "jack" is the term for a male rabbit.  Think of the ironic foreshadowing of her parents when they named this dumb bunny.

:-)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 10:10:41 AM »

doc

Yeah, as I recall, Carter was not really regarded as the truly horrifying disaster he was until the later half of his Presidency.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.