Author Topic: Yes, Aratina Solar Project Will Down Iconic Joshua Trees in Southern California  (Read 495 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Yes, Aratina Solar Project Will Down Iconic Joshua Trees in Southern California
https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/05/yes-aratina-solar-project-will-down-iconic-joshua-trees-in-southern-california/

There are a lot of essential lessons real environmentalists can learn from this post.

I have offered post after post proving that the Earth’s climate has continually changed. Any temperature rise observed from reliable temperature stations is likely cyclic and part of the world’s warming after an intense period of glaciation. I have noted repeatedly that carbon dioxide is a life-essential gas in trace amounts, and data shows it has no significant role in global warming.

I have highlighted that fossil fuels and nuclear energy are the only two current energy sources that support civilization. The rest of the sources are substantially less efficient and/or limited to specific regions.

Finally, between a wind project on the Osage reservation and geoengineering experiments in San Francisco Bay, I have shown how politically connected power companies and climate crisis promoters ignore the concerns of locals to move forward with their projects.

Therefore, I was slightly amused when environmental activists began warning that the iconic Joshua Trees around Boron, California, would be downed to make room for a solar farm.

How is cutting down trees environmental??????????????????  :mental: :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Effect of tower base painting on willow ptarmigan collision rates with wind turbines
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/341047029_Effect_of_tower_base_painting_on_willow_ptarmigan_collision_rates_with_wind_turbines

Effect of tower base painting on willow ptarmigan collision rates with wind turbines
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ece3.6307

Wind turbines kill ptarmigans.  :mad: :argh: Proof bunnies are behind the push for green power to doom ptarmigans and humans.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Yes, Aratina Solar Project Will Down Iconic Joshua Trees in Southern California
https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/05/yes-aratina-solar-project-will-down-iconic-joshua-trees-in-southern-california/

How is cutting down trees environmental??????????????????  :mental: :mental:

Because Joshua trees are Jewish?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

And they support Trump!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

And they support Trump!

"From the river to the sea"... [/Islamofascist Scum]  :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Airwolf

Going green seems to be doing more damage to the environment then any of us on the right could ever imagine doing.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"