Author Topic: Man killed by cock  (Read 1087 times)

Offline thundley4

Man killed by cock
« on: February 04, 2011, 11:17:01 PM »
EARLIMART, Calif. -- Calif. man fatally stabbed by rooster

Investigators say a 35-year-old California man who died at a hospital on Sunday was killed by a rooster.

Jose Luis Ochoa was stabbed by a knife attached to the leg of a fighting rooster, the Kern County coroner's office said Friday.

Officials said an autopsy determined Ochoa died as a result of a stab wound to the calf, and the death was ruled accidental.
Fighting Cock

No sympathy from me.  Wonder if he was here illegally?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Man killed by cock
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 11:19:27 PM »
A chicken killed a person. I am sure a ptarmigan can kill a rabbit.  :fuelfire:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 11:24:30 PM »
A chicken killed a person. I am sure a ptarmigan can kill a rabbit.  :fuelfire:

I thought you said that the bunnehs were the ones out to get the human race, Ptarmy?!?!

How come this looks like one of your fowl buddies in up to his comb on this? :therock:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 03:53:33 PM »
I thought you said that the bunnehs were the ones out to get the human race, Ptarmy?!?!

How come this looks like one of your fowl buddies in up to his comb on this? :therock:

The human who got killed was a bunny sympathizer. Humans can be divided up as:
Sympathizers/Collaborators
Against
Neutral
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 11:40:46 AM »
Now if the headline had been "Cock Gets Man Killed," there wouldn't have been anything exceptional about this one at all.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline TexasCop

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 11:44:00 AM »
Not what I expected when I clicked on this thread.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 12:52:06 PM »
Not what I expected when I clicked on this thread.

This is not FUNNY, without the knives a rooster can do big dammage.

On the farm I went out one hot day to gather eggs and put down some water for the birds.  Some idiot uncle of my inlaws family who had never been any closer to a chicken then KFC decided to cool the birds off with the hose while I was in the pen with them.

The Rooster spurred me in the leg and hit the bone.    15 years later the slow moving infection had grown into a huge leg tumor and I darn near lost my leg.  Had it not been for my dog who seemed fixated on the area of my leg, licking it and nosing it  when she had the chance and out of the blue slammed me in the area with her huge hard head,---My Rottie--- I only found about the tumor at the ER as I thought she had broken my leg.

BTW last I heard Cock fighting is still allowed in some states but without the any kind of add on and money can not be wagered---Wink,  Wink.

Offline TexasCop

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 01:04:46 PM »
My parents raised chickens when I was a kid and we had two roosters, General Custer and Rebel.  Rebel was a very chilled out rooster and he would actually let you pet him.  General Custer, however, was a true bastard.  If he saw you anywhere near his hens, he'd instantly attack.  We used to have a game to see how close we could get to a hen before he saw us, but you had to run like hell because he was REALLY FAST and REALLY MEAN! 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 01:54:08 PM »
Good, asshole got what he deserved! Mean roosters end up being dog food around here but they're killed humanely. I love my roosters. Unlike the hens, every single one of them has a name and every single one of them has a unique personality. They're absolutely entertaining and I can't imagine missing out on their antics.

This is my alpha, Spartacus. He's a benevolent dictator and will eat out of my hand. He's also the biggest clown in the yard and has a harem that just adores him. Hen's usually only tolerate roosters, but a few of his girls really enjoy his company.  (Bit of trivia: he's a Welsummer who are the inspiration for the Kellogg's Corn Flakes rooster).

"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 01:55:10 PM »
This is not FUNNY, without the knives a rooster can do big dammage.

On the farm I went out one hot day to gather eggs and put down some water for the birds.  Some idiot uncle of my inlaws family who had never been any closer to a chicken then KFC decided to cool the birds off with the hose while I was in the pen with them.

The Rooster spurred me in the leg and hit the bone.    15 years later the slow moving infection had grown into a huge leg tumor and I darn near lost my leg.  Had it not been for my dog who seemed fixated on the area of my leg, licking it and nosing it  when she had the chance and out of the blue slammed me in the area with her huge hard head,---My Rottie--- I only found about the tumor at the ER as I thought she had broken my leg.

BTW last I heard Cock fighting is still allowed in some states but without the any kind of add on and money can not be wagered---Wink,  Wink.

:thatsright:
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 02:05:16 PM »
Dude--it's EARLIMART.  His death is a mercy killing.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 04:29:54 PM »
Fighting Cock

who?  The rooster or the dead man?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 05:04:23 PM »
My gramps had chickens and ducks. When no one was looking, I would pick the drake up and throw him on the rooster. The fight would start and the rooster would kick his ass. Being bad was just part of my nature as a kid. 

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 05:12:58 PM »
My gramps had chickens and ducks. When no one was looking, I would pick the drake up and throw him on the rooster. The fight would start and the rooster would kick his ass. Being bad was just part of my nature as a kid. 

When I was very young, we had an old gander that chase my mom if he got loose.  :rotf:

Offline cavegal

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2011, 05:24:21 PM »
Fighting Cock

A Darwin award maybe?

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16