Author Topic: Hunters Discover Marijuana Worth Millions in Utah Mountains  (Read 526 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Hunters Discover Marijuana Worth Millions in Utah Mountains
« on: October 21, 2008, 05:36:27 PM »
Hunters Discover Marijuana Worth Millions in Utah Mountains

Hunters in central Utah hoping to find some deer this weekend stumbled instead on marijuana worth millions growing in the mountains.

The pot plant collection is the latest of several discovered in Utah in recent weeks, this one estimated to contain several thousand plants, according to KSL-TV.

*snip*

When police approached, the suspects “grabbed what they could and took off running” — but eventually Jose Rodriguez and Cesar Duran-Frias and were arrested, Sanpete County Sheriff's Sgt. Greg Peterson told KSL-TV.

MORE

Uh-oh, teh DUmmies are gonna be pissed.  Supply will drop, prices will increase, and they'll have to cut into their Cheeto funds to make up the difference.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Airwolf

Re: Hunters Discover Marijuana Worth Millions in Utah Mountains
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 06:03:11 PM »
Sucks to be them.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"