Author Topic: Trump Fired A Corrupt VA Official - Then The VA Reinstates Him  (Read 588 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
Trump Fired A Corrupt VA Official. Then The VA Stepped In And Said Not So Fast

A notoriously corrupt Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) manager fired in the first day of President Donald Trump’s presidency — to rousing acclaim from veterans who heralded it as a sign of lasting reform — has been returned to work by VA officials after he filed a civil-service protections appeal.

Mr. Hamlin subsequently appealed his removal to the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), and because of particulars in his case that remains under active litigation, he was brought back to work at VA,” spokesman James Hutton told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Hamlin was fired Jan. 20, the day of President Trump’s inauguration. But numerous employees of the Puerto Rico VA told TheDCNF they were shocked and disgusted to see him return to the facility this month.

VA lawyers were coy, writing on May 9 that “No, Mr. Hamlin is certainly not back on his job… we are waiting on a new hearing date from the judge at the moment.”

But pressed to explain the sightings, Hutton acknowledged he was “brought back to work at VA.” Hutton did not say what his job title is, but he is not listed as the hospital’s director.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/29/trump-fired-a-corrupt-va-official-then-the-va-stepped-in-and-said-not-so-fast/

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: Trump Fired A Corrupt VA Official - Then The VA Reinstates Him
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 02:19:14 PM »
  Mr. Hamlin subsequently appealed his removal to the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), and because of particulars in his case that remains under active litigation, he was brought back to work at VA,” spokesman James Hutton told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

This happens all the time with unions. In New York City, I believe, they call it "The Rubber Room" where union teachers are waiting the outcome of grievance filings. They come to "work" but can't do anything but read the paper or a book or just sleep. I forget the number but it was a relatively large number of teachers doing virtually nothing but getting paid to do it.

Isn't America great ??????????  :thatsright:

City pays exiled teachers to snooze as ‘rubber rooms’ return
By Susan Edelman
January 17, 2016
http://nypost.com/2016/01/17/city-pays-exiled-teachers-to-snooze-as-rubber-rooms-return/

...............The city’s infamous rubber rooms have rebounded.

In one of the “reassignment centers,” 16 exiled educators sit in a city Department of Education building in Long Island City, Queens, including a dozen packed into one room — where they do virtually no work.

They listen to music, do crossword puzzles, chat — and as this exclusive Post photo reveals, doze on the taxpayer’s dime.

They mainly just kill time to get through a six-hour, 20-minute day.

“I’m so exhausted from being in this place doing nothing,” one said.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 02:23:27 PM by J P Sousa »
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Trump Fired A Corrupt VA Official - Then The VA Reinstates Him
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 02:29:03 PM »
They should take him out back and shoot him. It solves the problem and sends a message.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!