Author Topic: The WE "I am so PISSED off!" happy hour thread!  (Read 14684 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: The WE "I am so PISSED off!" happy hour thread!
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2008, 12:21:15 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2008, 12:38:28 AM »
What say you existentialist drunkards of wisdom?
:lmao: :cheersmate:
"Existentialist drunkards of wisdom?" (...) Wow!

If there is room for Objectivist drunkards of wisdom I'll comment. But I'm too drunk to postulate(sp?) on what that comment might be.

All hail Happy Hour threads! All hail beer.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour

Offline Chris_

« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2008, 12:45:46 AM »

If there is room for Objectivist drunkards of wisdom I'll comment. But I'm too drunk to postulate(sp?) on what that comment might be.

Just don't gesticulate or interambulate.... cuz I hate when that happens.  :lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2008, 12:48:28 AM »
Hmmmm.  :evillaugh:

still awake?

Awake? I am just getting warmed up. I took a 2 hour nap.  :-)

OMG!

so, how much do you love me?

Too little too late, I already threatened your junk.  :evillaugh:

my junk is  . . . .

fine.

I'll be the judge of that.  :evillaugh:

judge me, baby

Perhaps this would not be a good time to pull this out....

You know I'm teasing and I love you!  :lmao:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2008, 12:54:53 AM »

Just don't gesticulate or interambulate.... cuz I hate when that happens.  :lmao:

I don't know if "interambulate" is a word and I don't know how to "gesticulate" on the enter-tubes.  :tongue:

Oops. Never mind. I think  :tongue: IS enter-tube gesticulation.  :uhsure:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2008, 12:58:13 AM »

I don't know if "interambulate" is a word and I don't know how to "gesticulate" on the enter-tubes.  :tongue:

That's why Ima here to help you learn english son!

Laffing......  :rotf:

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2008, 01:03:11 AM »

Help me! LOL God knows I need help.

Were you going for...
Inturbidate

In*tur"bid*ate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Inturbidated; p. pr. & vb. n. Inturbidating.] [Pref. in- in + turbid.] To render turbid; to darken; to confuse. [R.]

???????

Or is "interambulate" more powerful than my drunkishly google-fu powers?

Double  :tongue: at you. (since I've never B/Sed anyone before and besides... you seem to be B/S immune)  :-)

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2008, 01:10:28 AM »

Were you going for...
Inturbidate

In*tur"bid*ate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Inturbidated; p. pr. & vb. n. Inturbidating.] [Pref. in- in + turbid.] To render turbid; to darken; to confuse. [R.]

???????

Double  :tongue: at you. (since I've never B/Sed anyone before and besides... you seem to be B/S immune)  :-)

I like In*tur"bid*ate ...... that will do nicely! Interambulate was a made up word. Ambulate is a word by itself, but the inter prefix renders it meaningless.

Oy I think I run out of steam.... I'll have to continue my tutoring tomorrow.  :-)

Goodnight!

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2008, 01:11:40 AM »

Were you going for...
Inturbidate

???????

I like In*tur"bid*ate ...... that will do nicely! Interambulate was a made up word. Ambulate is a word by itself, but the inter prefix renders it meaningless.

Oy I think I run out of steam.... I'll have to continue my tutoring tomorrow.  :-)

Goodnight!

heh heh

Thanks for that.

Night.

wuss  :p

- Ayn Rand

Offline Chris_

« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2008, 11:55:00 AM »

Hey now, when you get to be my age, you start strong and peeter with no warning.  :-)

Where are you playmate?

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2008, 12:46:45 PM »

Hey now, when you get to be my age, you start strong and peeter with no warning.  :-)

Where are you playmate?

I was "faking it". I hit the hey shortly after you did. (probley slept in longer too, lol)  :yawn:

- Ayn Rand