Author Topic: Romney is ready..  (Read 2726 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Romney is ready..
« on: October 17, 2019, 10:10:23 PM »
kentuck (93,885 posts)
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100212594482

Romney is ready...
Just in case Trump has to be impeached and convicted.

He is ready to rescue the Republican Party if they get themselves in a bind with Trump.

He gave a speech on the Senate floor today that was not complimentary of Donald Trump.

Just so you know.

He is ready to step in.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Romney is a failed never-Trumper. **** that bitch.

Star Member Drahthaardogs (5,550 posts)

3. Romney would be an upgrade, magic underwear and all

He's a ****er, but he's not insane

Star Member Drahthaardogs (5,550 posts)

38. Trump is ****ing depraved

We have never seen anything like this before

Star Member Wellstone ruled (26,626 posts)

5. Called it months ago.

His op-ed in a Utah paper was clue number One.

FM123 (4,412 posts)

11. So I despise Romney

not just because he put his dog Seamus in a dog carrier and strapped it to the roof of his Chevy Caprice for a 12 hour drive

but for all the repug things he has done. That being said, at least he is not an out of control psycho like trump and without the culty magats he will be easier to beat.

Bluesaph (154 posts)

20. I said this weeks ago

And people here laughed. But just you watch! And if he runs against Warren with her agenda we will lose!

Mme. Defarge (4,860 posts)

22. The new Gerald Ford?

Get rid of Pence with a deal, then remove the FM, that way no President Nancy?

:thatsright:

mucifer (14,941 posts)

29. don't forget he is a vulture capitalist. He made a lot of money over mergers and

firing people. He will be an improvement. But, like bush he would be HORRIBLE!

llmart (8,362 posts)

39. I wonder if he still has those binders full of women?

Remember when he was laughed at just for saying that? Look how far we've fallen since then. We've got a sexual predator/pervert who openly said he can "grab them by the p****" sitting in our White House.

I'm not in any way advocating that I like Romney. I certainly would never vote for a Republican. But remember when Trump called a meeting with him and Romney was all aglow thinking he'd get some cushy position in the administration and Trump humiliated him? On some level, you just have to know that Mitt would love to give Trump the worst humiliation in the world.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

Re: Romney is ready..
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 12:18:06 AM »
Response to kentuck (Original post)Thu Oct 17, 2019, 04:49 PM
Garrett78 (8,978 posts)
4. Cult45 would reject him. He'll never be president.

Just like Hillary.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 02:03:15 AM »
>kentuck Romney is ready...Just in case Trump has to be impeached and convicted.

Bring it you inbred pos.  :-) 

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 07:50:55 AM »
There is NO line of secession that puts Romney in before the election.  And he has proven he can't win the big one so he has .00001% chance of getting elected, even if he runs - which he will not.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 08:06:29 AM »
kt needs to get a better grade of :stoner: . House Dems have pretty much painted themselves into a corner:

* Actually having impeachment hearings where Rs could examine witnesses would expose the emptiness of the Dems' accusations;

* Having "impeachment hearings" in which R questioners are suppressed would expose their kangaroo court game for what it is, and not just to R voters;

* Continuing their current fauxny "impeachment hearings" into October next year would expose their kangaroo court game, and besides exposing their kangaroo court game for what it is, their lack of real action would PO DU-grade Dems/Progs;

* Letting the fauxny "impeachment hearings" fade away and moving on to the next strategy (25th Amendment? :rotf: ) would similarly expose their game and PO their True-Believers.

Basically, IMO, Miss Nancy let start in September, 2019 what should not have been started any earlier than June, 2020, if ever.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2019, 05:46:15 PM »
This is off topic, but SVPete's post brought it to my mind. In the history of this country has one party ever tried so diligently to get rid of a sitting president by just constantly throwing things against the wall hoping something would stick?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe