Author Topic: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings  (Read 1059 times)

Offline formerlurker

Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings
By Catherine Herridge
Published October 04, 2010 | FoxNews.com

The Defense Intelligence Agency has blocked a book about the tipping point in Afghanistan and a controversial pre-9/11 data mining project called "Able Danger."

A document obtained and witnesses interviewed by Fox News raise new questions over whether there was an effort by the Defense Department to cover up a pre-9/11 military intelligence program known as "Able Danger."

At least five witnesses questioned by the Defense Department's Inspector General told Fox News that their statements were distorted by investigators in the final IG's report -- or it left out key information, backing up assertions that lead hijacker Mohammed Atta was identified a year before 9/11.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/10/04/exclusive-witnesses-defense-department-report-suggest-cover-findings/

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
Re: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 07:57:56 PM »
A lot of able danger information came out about a year after the 9/11 Commission-farce. Basically saying what we already know, there were a lot of dots, and nobody in charge of connecting them - just collecting them.
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 08:54:57 PM »
^exactly. Good old Jamie Gorelick and that "wall".
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle