Author Topic: Live Republican Presidential Debate thread -- Jan 10 @ Myrtle Beach SC  (Read 45736 times)

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Re: Live Republican Presidential Debate thread -- Jan 10 @ Myrtle Beach SC
« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2008, 09:41:09 PM »

LOL!!! the charleston people say ron paul is a freaking loser!!!  damn, we is smart people.

Nah. We're just poor, deluded neocons.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #176 on: January 10, 2008, 09:41:51 PM »

LOL!!! the charleston people say ron paul is a freaking loser!!!  damn, we is smart people.

Must not be any geechies
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #177 on: January 10, 2008, 09:44:31 PM »

Nah. We're just poor, deluded neocons.

like 95% of the rest of the republican party.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #178 on: January 10, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »

this was a 177+ post debate thread.  not bad, guys :bow:

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #179 on: January 10, 2008, 10:00:36 PM »
Here's a clip of Fred kicking Schmuckabee's ass in the debates for your enjoyment.

[youtube=425,350]73iQpIATiVE[/youtube]

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #180 on: January 10, 2008, 10:03:21 PM »
And FRED firing off on Alan!!    Brilliant responses to his questions!!!    Damn, he's on a roll!!!   And NOBODY's safe from him!!    HOORAY!!!

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2008, 10:06:55 PM »
And FRED firing off on Alan!!    Brilliant responses to his questions!!!    Damn, he's on a roll!!!   And NOBODY's safe from him!!    HOORAY!!!

fred has a taste for blood tonight.

hilarious that paul is leading the lame ass "text poll".  I can hear the paulistas clicking away on their prepaid cell phones from here.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2008, 10:07:52 PM »
dang! we just got home and i turned on the tv to see Carl Cameron making that "are you electable" question to Paul... i will have to read thru ya'lls remarks but the commentary afterwards sounds like Thompson made some good in roads?

I really want to caucus for him February 19th in my state... come on South Carolina!

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2008, 10:09:38 PM »
dang! we just got home and i turned on the tv to see Carl Cameron making that "are you electable" question to Paul... i will have to read thru ya'lls remarks but the commentary afterwards sounds like Thompson made some good in roads?

I really want to caucus for him February 19th in my state... come on South Carolina!

the frank lunz (who I think is a retard, but whatever) focus group overwhelmingly thought thompson won.  they were in charleston, so it's not surprising that they are smart folks.

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #184 on: January 10, 2008, 10:12:39 PM »

hilarious that paul is leading the lame ass "text poll".  I can hear the paulistas clicking away on their prepaid cell phones from here.

**** it. Let those losers waste their money texting. It don't prove nothing except to add to the fact that 99.999999% of RP's supporters belong in an asylum.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #185 on: January 10, 2008, 10:13:02 PM »

Don't they remind you of some other people? You know, the ones who generally hang around that one forum and tend to wear tin hats a lot?

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #186 on: January 10, 2008, 10:14:49 PM »

**** it. Let those losers waste their money texting. It don't prove nothing except to add to the fact that 99.999999% of RP's supporters belong in an asylum.

who is the sane one? :exactly:

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #187 on: January 10, 2008, 10:16:36 PM »
Oh god.. did Huck just claim to enforce the death penalty?   NO, you dipschtick, a judge/jury did, you just didn't overturn it!!!  DUH!

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2008, 10:17:21 PM »

Don't they remind you of some other people? You know, the ones who generally hang around that one forum and tend to wear tin hats a lot?

you think they will be citing the text poll after the SC primary, and insist their guy got ripped off since he won the text poll, but got pasted in the primary?

oh, a ron paul kid tried to give me a flyer today as a friend of mine and I was walking back to work from lunch.  I told him to "get a job and use the money for ****ING THERAPY!"

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #189 on: January 10, 2008, 10:18:41 PM »
Oh god.. did Huck just claim to enforce the death penalty?   NO, you dipschtick, a judge/jury did, you just didn't overturn it!!!  DUH!

and how do you know if you "reduced meth labs by 48%"?  don't you have to know how many you have total?  and if you know that, why didn't you close them all?

huckleberry is math challenged.

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #190 on: January 10, 2008, 10:19:30 PM »

you think they will be citing the text poll after the SC primary, and insist their guy got ripped off since he won the text poll, but got pasted in the primary?

oh, a ron paul kid tried to give me a flyer today as a friend of mine and I was walking back to work from lunch.  I told him to "get a job and use the money for ****ING THERAPY!"

:bravo:

And yes, the loons will use this lame ass spammed poll to "prove" their Messiah's "electability".

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #191 on: January 10, 2008, 10:20:18 PM »

and how do you know if you "reduced meth labs by 48%"?  don't you have to know how many you have total?  and if you know that, why didn't you close them all?

huckleberry is math challenged.

LOL.. i caught the %age number.. but I didn't even think about that.   He's trying too little too late to fight back against Thompson.   I believed SC was going to be a huck/Ft fight to the wire, and this debate kind of proved it.     

Offline Lauri

« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2008, 10:21:17 PM »

the frank lunz (who I think is a retard, but whatever) focus group overwhelmingly thought thompson won.  they were in charleston, so it's not surprising that they are smart folks.

i guess Fred's been biding his time, like Giuliani and the last two caucuses/primaries? he just didnt think he could make any traction so he laid low?

geez, i hope so .. every time he speaks, even if he's not all that fired up, i cant find one single aspect about his ideas that i dislike..

ok, well there is one... he voted not to impeach Clinton.. but i'm sure there were a lot of back room deals going on over that little fiasco back then.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2008, 10:22:30 PM »
Frank Luntz is saying Thompson won tonight!

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2008, 10:24:09 PM »

I read some where that Meth is losing it's popularity also, druggies are moving on to something else, can't remember what though. So maybe that's some of the reason for the reduction.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #195 on: January 10, 2008, 10:24:30 PM »

i guess Fred's been biding his time, like Giuliani and the last two caucuses/primaries? he just didnt think he could make any traction so he laid low?

geez, i hope so .. every time he speaks, even if he's not all that fired up, i cant find one single aspect about his ideas that i dislike..

ok, well there is one... he voted not to impeach Clinton.. but i'm sure there were a lot of back room deals going on over that little fiasco back then.

well, I thought impeachment was probably the right thing to do, but it was doomed to fail and was certain political suicide.

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #196 on: January 10, 2008, 10:25:23 PM »

Problem is we've got some people saying it's "too late"?  WTF?    The highest number of delegates so far is what?   Like 30?   Some of these focus groups are really confusing me...   We've had 3 states total???

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2008, 10:25:39 PM »

the chick in the back wearing the blue sweater needs a quaalude or something. :-)

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #198 on: January 10, 2008, 10:26:13 PM »

Problem is we've got some people saying it's "too late"?  WTF?    The highest number of delegates so far is what?   Like 30?   Some of these focus groups are really confusing me...

the 4th or 5th primary ain't too late.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #199 on: January 10, 2008, 10:26:40 PM »

well, I thought impeachment was probably the right thing to do, but it was doomed to fail and was certain political suicide.

in that incestuous city of DC, I'm sure youre right..