Author Topic: Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York
« on: October 18, 2008, 08:26:35 AM »
Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York

While the Democrat-leaning media continues to scare undecided voters with bedtime stories about some mythical angry McCain supporter whom nobody has seen, here is a real district attorney’s complaint documenting an unprovoked assault by an enraged Democrat against a McCain volunteer in midtown Manhattan: “Defendant grabbed the sign [informant] was holding, broke the wood stick that was attached to it, and then struck informant in informant’s face thereby causing informant to sustain redness, swelling, and bruising to informant’s face and further causing informant to sustain substantial pain.”

The overly formal document doesn’t mention this important detail: the victim was a small, quiet, middle-aged woman wearing glasses, and the attacker was a loud, angry man who went into orbit at the mere sight of McCain campaign signs.

On a Monday afternoon, September 15, 2008, three McCain volunteers were holding campaign signs and distributing leaflets on a busy corner of 51st Street and Lexington Avenue. As they were peacefully talking to each other, they were approached by a man who, in the words of the victim, provided the impression of “a rather benign, doughy-looking guy — not a person I would have expected to assault me.”

He rushed towards them, grabbed a McCain sign off a volunteer’s hands, and tore it apart. That didn’t seem enough.

MORE

:censored: liberals.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline djones520

Re: Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 08:45:20 AM »
A plant by the McCain campaign to make liberals look bad!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1 /Dumpmonkey
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 10:16:03 AM »
A plant by the McCain campaign to make liberals look bad!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1 /Dumpmonkey

Nope, that couldn't be true.  I know because of this from the news story;

As they were peacefully talking to each other, they were approached by a man who, in the words of the victim, provided the impression of “a rather benign, doughy-looking guy — not a person I would have expected to assault me.”

Couldn't have been a conservative.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 10:30:38 AM »
People from both sides do stupid stuff like this, but it's blatantly more prevalent on the left.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 10:45:51 AM »
Wait till Election day when the results come in and Obama loses. I'm glad I don't live in a big city.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 11:15:05 AM »
I love some of the comments left here...

20. Laura T.:

You all are such liars. First of all the media is not left leaning towards Obama. You have Fox, CBS, ABC. What? He’s not suppose to have anyone who has a since of fair journalism. Because the fair and balanced FOX NEWS is McCain/Palin Headquarters. I am not supporting what this man did to the guy with the McCain poster. That was wrong period!! But I am sick and tired of this crap the GOP comes up with every 4 years about Voter fraud. ACORN has been registering people for months, now all of a sudden, the GOP started this voter registration crap to have an excuse for purging legitimate voter records to help this lazy old fart McCain to win with his Moose hunting Palin. This is what they do. When they see all the crap they have been throwing isn’t sticking they decide to steal it. Ref: 2000 election.

Oct 17, 2008 - 10:16 am

35. Rick:

The news report that secret service investigation that they found no truth that Sara Palin refused to stop her mob from yelling “Kill Him” is false. Remember the secret service works for George Bush and they have a vested interest in denying that it occured. I know someone who knows someone that was there and they assured me that it did happen. If it is reported on MSNBC it must be true. Palin stood there and encouraged them. George Bush is probably responsible for their actions. He was personally behind it. Also the man in this story was probably a republican planted by McCain to make President elect Obama look bad. Remember it is not the Democrates who do sneaky things like it, only Republicans.

Oct 17, 2008 - 10:39 am

Among some of the other more cerebral libtard trolls....
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline djones520

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 11:17:29 AM »
that 35th response had to have been a joke...  god I hope that was a joke...
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Baruch Menachem

• In a handbasket, heading to a warm destination
  • do the best you can with what you can
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 10:18:46 AM »
Bettcha he was wearing a brown shirt....
An optimist sees the glass as half full, a pessimist sees the glass as half empty, an engineer sees that there is twice the glass required to contain the beer

My name is Obamandias, King of Kings, 
  Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 11:47:06 AM »
People from both sides do stupid stuff like this, but it's blatantly more prevalent on the left.

There are NO documented cases like this on the Republican side.  Even the stories about people saying "kill him (the messiahnfuhrer)" have been proven to be false.

No, violence is the main tactic of the left.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 01:22:59 PM »
These Obamites are a death cult as far as I am concerned. They are no better than Westboro Baptist Church.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 01:31:53 PM »
I know someone who knows someone that was there and they assured me that it did happen.

:rotf:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.