Author Topic: Do I need permission from the mods here? I want to put a link on mt Blog to CC.  (Read 6567 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

I have NO idea how to do it yet, but I like this place. and maybe getting permission before I do this might be a good idea.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
I have NO idea how to do it yet, but I like this place. and maybe getting permission before I do this might be a good idea.

look at my tageline... Liberty Fiction is my site.
I didn't no stinkin badge.

Offline Lord Undies

I have no idea.  An adminsrator should be the one to answer. 

I don't see why you can link up in your sig line.....but that's my thoughts.

Offline thundley4

Um, I think He wants to put a link to CC on his blog to help direct people here.

Offline Lord Undies

Um, I think He wants to put a link to CC on his blog to help direct people here.

I misunderstood.  I'm old.  Stop picking on me.  Damn you. 

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Sure, go ahead. 
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Mr Mannn

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Thank You!

If you need any help creating the link, let me know. It should be rather straight forward.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty

See? This is why we need the BS button.    :tongue:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Mr Mannn

If you need any help creating the link, let me know. It should be rather straight forward.
All I could figure was to put the basic url address in my profile. Do you know a better way. I would like a clickable button that leads to the front CC page if I could. http://mrmannn.blogspot.com/

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
All I could figure was to put the basic url address in my profile. Do you know a better way. I would like a clickable button that leads to the front CC page if I could. http://mrmannn.blogspot.com/

I don't think blogspot allows clickable Buttons.....
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam

Well, if you didn't understand, why did you reply??? BTW, "being old" is NOT an excuse!!!!!!!!!!! :fuelfire:

:tongue:

Offline Lord Undies

Well, if you didn't understand, why did you reply??? BTW, "being old" is NOT an excuse!!!!!!!!!!! :fuelfire:

:tongue:

I know you are a burn-out from the 1980's, but THINK, man, THINK!  Why in the name of all that is upright would I assume I didn't understand before the fact? 

Look at me.  Look me in the eyes.  Are you in there?

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
I know you are a burn-out from the 1980's, but THINK, man, THINK!  Why in the name of all that is upright would I assume I didn't understand before the fact? 

Look at me.  Look me in the eyes.  Are you in there?

You don't know as much as you THINK you know........ ;)

Offline Mr Mannn

Thanks to the great and powerful Thor...I have added the official link to CC right at the top of the page. I even got brave and added Twitter.
Yeah, I'm all jiggy with it.