Author Topic: DUmmie BS 4th of July story  (Read 4870 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

DUmmie BS 4th of July story
« on: July 04, 2018, 02:30:02 PM »
I seriously doubt this happened or this idiot is exaggerating the story..

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210828434

Star Member JPPaverage (202 posts)

Repukes at a local July 4 parade.

I took my kid to a local Independence Day parade earlier, even though it was REAL hot because she likes parades and candy. And when the Scott County republicans passed by, they were handing out candy to all the kids standing there except one, mine. Oh yeah, did I mention that she's Asian and brown skinned? I'd say I was shocked and surprised but I really wasn't. A few other people noticed as well. There was one older lady who just shook her head and asked how could they pass up a pretty little girl like that. A guy actually hollered out at them to,"give a candy bar to that kid". She took it all in stride. She said, "It's ok, I have a lot of candy anyway.". When the Democrats came by, they made it a point to make sure she got some red licorice. They got some applause
The repukes didn't. Repukes- making sure brown children don't get the same perks as white kids. People are noticing, even in Bettendorf, IA, which is a notoriously repuke city in a normally blue area.

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: DUmmie BS 4th of July story
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 02:44:38 PM »
I seriously doubt this happened or this idiot is exaggerating the story..

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210828434

I took my kid to a local Independence Day parade earlier, even though it was REAL hot because she likes parades and candy. And when the Scott County republicans passed by, they were handing out candy to all the kids standing there except one, mine. Oh yeah, did I mention that she's Asian and brown skinned? I'd say I was shocked and surprised but I really wasn't. A few other people noticed as well. There was one older lady who just shook her head and asked how could they pass up a pretty little girl like that. A guy actually hollered out at them to,"give a candy bar to that kid". She took it all in stride. She said, "It's ok, I have a lot of candy anyway.". When the Democrats came by, they made it a point to make sure she got some red licorice. They got some applause
The repukes didn't. Repukes- making sure brown children don't get the same perks as white kids. People are noticing, even in Bettendorf, IA, which is a notoriously repuke city in a normally blue area.

He is a liar.  100%
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 03:55:30 PM »
maybe they just couldn't see the kid because Joe's fat ass was in the way.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 04:28:48 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Delmar

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 04:56:58 PM »
Oh my.

Oh dear.

comment 3855:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3850

He's carrying high--I predict he's going to have a girl.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 06:26:18 PM »
and the DUmmies fell for it. These people are so mind numbingly stupid.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 06:36:42 AM »
They don’t even try to write realistic stories

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 09:03:06 AM »

I took my kid to a local Independence Day parade earlier, even though it was REAL hot because she likes parades and candy. And when the Scott County republicans passed by, they were handing out candy to all the kids standing there except one, mine. Oh yeah, did I mention that she's Asian and brown skinned?

So they stopped the float and some ICE guys jumped out and demanded to see our papers. Then they took our little girl and put her on a float with a cage and rode her through the rest of the parade. Then a group of transvestites jumped out of the bushes and freed her. The crowds started cheering and clapping. Then they gave her a 50 pound sack of candy.

That sounds more better!! :-)

Stay woke and tether them chickens.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 09:13:04 AM »
Let's see how he does on the Bong-o-meter.

Didn't start with "So"            -1B (bong)         (bad start there, Sparky)
Example of evil repugs      +1B         (didn't give child candy)
Example of racism             +1B         (child was a lib accepted minority)
Example of loving libs       +1B         (pointedly gave above child candy)
Loving bystanders              +1B        (crowd cheered and applauded)   

The totals are in, ...... +4B and -1B for a net result of +3 Bongs  :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2018, 10:15:49 AM »
Parades don't move fast, probably 3-4 mph, but with any kind of crowd the person(s) giving out candy wouldn't have the time to pick out and skip someone more "tan" than average. The :bouncy: doesn't stand up to 5 seconds' thought.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2018, 10:41:11 AM »
Hahahahaha!

What these people make up and the others believe. If this was a friend of mine, telling me this story to my face, I’d laugh at them.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2018, 10:48:19 AM »
Candy is generally tossed in the direction of the children. Candy bars are almost never used because they would make a sticky mess.

<<<<Been part of many Fourth of July parades.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2018, 11:12:09 AM »
These parade people were simply amateurs.

I keep my TV 30 minutes behind on purpose so I can fast forward through any commercials that feature people with skin darker than my own.

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2018, 01:06:14 PM »
These parade people were simply amateurs.

I keep my TV 30 minutes behind on purpose so I can fast forward through any commercials that feature people with skin darker than my own.

:lmao:

KC
You TOO?    :cheersmate:

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2018, 04:46:09 PM »
You TOO?    :cheersmate:

Yeah, it's like now a days they don't make anything for white people. The only time you see a white guy in a commercial is when they need a dumb ass dip shit in one.

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2018, 04:57:24 PM »
Candy is generally tossed in the direction of the children. Candy bars are almost never used because they would make a sticky mess.

<<<<Been part of many Fourth of July parades.

Yeah.  I have in fact been to parades in Scott County, IA, though quite some time ago.  They threw hard candies or twist-wrap taffies there just like everywhere else.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2018, 05:28:43 PM »
Yeah, it's like now a days they don't make anything for white people. The only time you see a white guy in a commercial is when they need a dumb ass dip shit in one.
i
Ain't that the truth.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2018, 08:16:16 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That made me LOL!!!!  H5!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2018, 10:02:40 PM »

I've always wondered if the location of the fatness signifies something other than that one overeats.

This guy's fat seems way too high, above the midriff almost to the throat.

A heart condition?  A spinal problem? 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2018, 08:40:11 PM »
Every single one of those idiots fell for it.  Haven't they been to a parade?  Candy isn't "distributed" like a school lunch.  It's flung far and wide, as we all know, and the kids are supposed to scramble for it.  It falls in the street, so it's wrapped hard candy.  Dumb ****s.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2018, 09:24:44 AM »
People are noticing, even in Bettendorf, IA, which is a notoriously repuke city in a normally blue area.
Did anyone respond to this with "the tide is turning"? It cannot be considered an effective bouncey without one of those.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2018, 10:06:46 AM »
Of course.  When it comes to giving away free shit, NO ONE is going to be able to compete with the Democrats.  I'd bet someone else paid for the candy too. 
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2018, 10:13:03 AM »
Every single one of those idiots fell for it.  Haven't they been to a parade?  Candy isn't "distributed" like a school lunch.  It's flung far and wide, as we all know, and the kids are supposed to scramble for it.  It falls in the street, so it's wrapped hard candy.  Dumb ****s.

I always thought it was a Darwin test to see which kids were smart enough not to run out in traffic. :-)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2018, 10:25:44 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2018, 11:30:40 PM »
>Repukes- making sure brown children don't get the same perks as white kids.

Americans, making sure you lazy SS stealing scum don't get over on us honest working Americans.  ESAD you filthy scum.   Shoot or STFU.