Author Topic: subway cat being driven crazy being part of a threesome  (Read 4000 times)

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
Re: subway cat being driven crazy being part of a threesome
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2009, 09:23:10 AM »
Still no replies....Wonder if the "kitties" schtick has finally gotten old for the DUmmies....
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Karin

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2009, 09:50:30 AM »
I don't know what "Lucky Pierre" means. 

I think nobody has shown up at the fire because they simply don't know what to say to this mess.  They probably feel like ChuckJ did on the first page. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2009, 10:01:41 AM »
Still no replies....Wonder if the "kitties" schtick has finally gotten old for the DUmmies....

Oh my.

You're right, madam; I just checked, and no primitives, only a lonely bonfire.

Of course, the subway cat posted this in the "mental health" forum on Skins's island; if she had violated my fellow alum Skins's rule and posted it in "general discussion," where all the hip, cool, with it, trendy, primitives hang out, there would probably be lots and lots of comments.

One has to at least give the subway cat credit for this; she follows the rules, usually, about posting in a specific forum instead of making a mess of "general discussion."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2009, 10:21:16 AM »
You are being reported to the new snitch line.

Isn't that a direct line to the African witch doctor? :uhsure:
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 11:01:59 AM »
I don't know what "Lucky Pierre" means. 

You don't wanna know. By comparison, that DUmmy foot photo the other day was sexy.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 11:15:58 AM »
You don't wanna know. By comparison, that DUmmy foot photo the other day was sexy.

DOGGONEIT!!!!!!!!!!  Now I gotta go google it. :bawl:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2009, 11:18:30 AM »
It wasn't as bad as I thought, but then again I didn't google image it.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 12:01:20 PM »
I don't know why it should be so surprised. I've never met an alley cat that didn't spread its seed around. Being a cat you'd think it would understand this. Maybe UP just needs to start peeing on the furniture to mark its territory.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Duchess

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2009, 12:59:39 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=276x9662

Oh my.

Everybody remembers, probably, that a couple of months ago, the subway cat found the Love of Her Life.

No primitives at the bonfire yet, as it was just lit.

And thanks to Mr. Wiggum for recently reminding me of the subway cat's existence.

LOL, that's rich, subway cat discussing anybody else's "weirdness" and their unhealthy relationships.

Offline Duchess

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2009, 01:03:20 PM »
Good grief these people are disgusting!!!

Amen!!!!  And they'll trample over bodies to be first in line for you and me and other productive citizens to pay for the heinous diseases to which they willfully exposed themselves. Sick sick sick, trying to create all combinations except the only one our Creator sanctioned--one man and one woman in a marriage.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 02:21:05 PM »
It wasn't as bad as I thought, but then again I didn't google image it.
Oh, wow! Now we have to know what you thought! This should really be good.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 02:47:37 PM »
I don't know why it should be so surprised. I've never met an alley cat that didn't spread its seed around. Being a cat you'd think it would understand this. Maybe UP just needs to start peeing on the furniture to mark its territory.

Cindie

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Now THAT"S funny!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Karin

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 03:29:48 PM »
She finally did get one reply, from Forkboy.  He gave her a long-ish boring piece on relationship advice (which is always boring.)  I skimmed thru it, all the while thinking "he's taking these two seriously?" 

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 03:36:12 PM »
I hope U.P. finds happiness in life.

Sure she/he/it is messed up beyond all reality, but I think that she/he/it is a harmless, confused, in-pain...cat person...who...deserves...

...something.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 05:12:11 PM »
I hope U.P. finds happiness in life.

Sure she/he/it is messed up beyond all reality, but I think that she/he/it is a harmless, confused, in-pain...cat person...who...deserves...

...something.

Rat poison, perhaps?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2009, 05:13:56 PM »
Rat poison, perhaps?
Hairballs?
Distemper?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2009, 05:24:12 PM »
The subway cat finds a kindred soul, the forked primitive, who doesn't know excresence about sports:

Forkboy  (1000+ posts)       Wed Aug-19-09 12:25 PM
Response to Original message

1. I'm the last person who should give advice on relationships....

But here I go anyways....

In your place I wouldn't set any kind of ultimatum, as they tend to either backfire and drive the other person away, or you get to the point where you realize you won't follow through and have to backoff yourself. And I find ultimatums confrontational when that's really the last angle to approach this from. Anytime someone gives me one it's a sure fire way to get the exact opposite reaction from the one they want (I am a pain in the ass, after all).

What I would do is tell Jon nicely, but in no uncertain terms, exactly what you're feeling (and what you said here). Let him know how much it bothers you that you don't feel the two of you have enough time together on your own. Letting him know that you're approaching this out of love for him more than jealousy towards Eric won't put him on the defensive as much (he will be anyways, most likely, no matter how you approach this, but you can lessen the effect).

It's tough for Jon as well, assuming Eric is such a good friend. Until you came along Eric may have been one of the only people Jon felt he could be comfortable around. It's tough to give that up, even a little, as it may be the only situation like that Jon had (I'm just guessing here, and you clearly know if this is the case or not better than I).

Breaking up, at least for now, seems like it will only hurt both of you needlessly. Even the threat of doing so, if voiced to Jon, could undermine what you two have, even more than this guy Eric is. It plants the seed that you're willing to walk away, and often that becomes a self fulfilling prophecy once that seed is planted. Suddenly the other person will feel that you're looking for reasons to leave instead of reasons to stay.

There are times in life where walking away does become the only option left, love or not. My ex left me despite the fact that we never once argued or raised our voices or anything like that. She still loves me, but the depression, untreated at the time, was just too much for her to take anymore. Understandably. But sometimes it does get the point where you have to do what's best in the long run for yourself, even if it hurts to do so. However, I don't think that should ever be the first option, and I don't think you're at that point yet.

And now that I've broken my rule on never meddling in other people's relationships, good luck.

And then the sequel:

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Wed Aug-19-09 04:18 PM
Response to Reply #1

2. Thanks

Basically what you said is what I am doing.I let them both know I need them to not see each other everyday. I needed space from eric if I was having a crisis or if I was in severe pain or sick.Eric seemed to understand that. I also told Jon about my insecurity,today,I owned up to it said why I felt it. He I think got what I meant.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2009, 06:38:09 PM »

1. I'm the last person who should give advice on relationships....

Yeah, that's pretty much all you need to know about DU.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2009, 07:04:16 PM »
Yeah, that's pretty much all you need to know about DU.

:rotf:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2009, 07:52:57 PM »

1. I'm the last person who should give advice on ANYTHING....

Fixed.  And that goes for almost every DUmmy.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender