Author Topic: primitives being jealous of rich people  (Read 1792 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: primitives being jealous of rich people
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2009, 08:43:06 AM »
Neal Boortz found the DUmmies again.

AN INCREDIBLE DISPLAY OF WEALTH ENVY
By Neal Boortz @ August 19, 2009 8:32 AM Permalink | Comments (14) | TrackBacks (0)
We are going to take a little trip to the Democrat Underground. Now if you ever wanted to really view the seamy underside of the leftist political mind, Democraticunderground.com is the place. Leave all logical thought, adherence to facts and rationality behind .. you are about to take a trip so far below the surface of intellect that the brightest of lights can barely illuminate something three inches in front of your face.

The mindless depravity of Democraticunderground is so intense that I gave up visiting years ago. I just didn't want to believe that I lived in a society that could possibly produce these thought processes. So, if a listener had not pointed me to this post., I never would have seen it. But I did .. and I don't want to have to suffer this alone. I believe that just reading the wealth-envy ravings of this moonbat have destroyed several million of my brain cells .. so, to share the pain, I'm going to share it with you.

Ladies and gentlemen .. may I present the dark workings of the liberal mind:
*snip* he quotes the OP*snip*
Well ... Yes. You are wrong to think this way. Almost all of the premises you set forth in your jealous screed are wrong. You sense this, but you don't quite understand why. So, I'm here to help. Read on.

You probably think you're highly educated. My guess is that you've been through many years of school, but you weren't all that good at learning. No ...wait! Don't quit now. This is really going to help you. Just keep reading:

You really do think you're an educated person, and you believe that very few people out there will work as hard as you will to make it in our economy. You have a job, you do the work assigned to you, and you believe you do it well. I agree. You probably do. You also pay your taxes, obey the law, keep your lawn mowed and give to charity - though by your way of thinking you are "giving back." And THERE, my friend, is your problem. You don't really recognize that wealth is earned .. you think that it is handed out by some great unseen and ultimately unfair force.

Look at you! Here you are ... you've done what you were supposed to do. You went to school. You got a job. You worked hard. You are a good citizen. You're involved. You care about those who have less than you ... and despise those who have more. Why? Because you just can't figure out why they have all this stuff, and you don't. You're a good person, and you've played by the rules ... yet you're not rich. So, in your mind this means that those people who ARE wealthy aren't really good people and they didn't play by the rules. That just has to be the explanation for why they're rich, and you're not.

If you really knew these people, you might feel different. If you knew the risks they take, the hours they work, and the imagination they bring to the table you might recognize that their wealth was earned, not seized. If you watched them create jobs in their community while working 80 hours a week and risking all that they have to build a business you might re-think your line about "exploiting" people. If you saw them competing with other similar businesses in the marketplace - keeping their prices low enough to attract buyers, yet high enough to stay in business and eke out a profit, you might have other thoughts about "charging exorbitant prices."

Here's the bottom line. You just cannot accept the idea that those with more than you obtained their wealth through hard work, risk-taking and good decision making. I mean, after all ... if that was all it took then YOU would be rich, right? You work hard; you're not afraid of risks; and you make good decisions, yet you're not rich. NO! That just can't be the explanation. You're good, so they have to be bad. To believe anything else is to recognize your own shortcomings.

Hope that helped.
Neal Boortz

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2009, 09:04:22 AM »
I sent the link to him yesterday. Wonder if he used it?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline thundley4

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2009, 09:12:19 AM »

He had the link to this DUmmie's thread on Skin's Island. :cheersmate:

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2009, 09:12:20 AM »
He's talking about it on the radio now.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 09:19:07 AM »
He had the link to this DUmmie's thread on Skin's Island. :cheersmate:

I didn't really think he'd use it because I posted a link to the e-mail program on his website. Normally he doesn't open links. This was saved in cache on his site in the subject line:

"Democratic Underground-You HAVE to see this"
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 12:55:37 PM »
Well, I'm pretty proud that our efforts to watchdog these numbnuts help to form Neal's show.  Good going! 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2009, 04:30:30 PM »
Well, I'm pretty proud that our efforts to watchdog these numbnuts help to form Neal's show.  Good going! 

Karin, it's Kevin's efforts that keep things here relatively (when compared to the DUmp) sane.  But, he is an old signaleer . . .  :cheersmate:

Kev, you're the kind of guy that, as a young lieutenant, I would have moved mountains to try to retain in my section in (either of) my cav squadron(s).

:bow: :bow: :bow:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.