Author Topic: I often am annoyed when hosts have some of these lying ReTHUGs on their programs  (Read 1007 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member malaise (195,497 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212474355

I often am annoyed when hosts have some of these lying ReTHUGs on their programs
but as we saw yesterday getting them to lie in public is very useful.

Ari is discussing the Lewandowski lie on his program.

I don't ever remember me...Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
LIAR LIAR - Berke caught his ass!!! He told Mueller that it happened.

:???:

Star Member asiliveandbreathe (5,241 posts)

5. So right mal..Ari had so many of the rw lying aholes for a time there..I can't remember all their

names..Let me just say..Roger Stones buddies..

Anyway, yesterdays committee hearing started going off the rails, but nice recovery considering leweys attempt to control and create chaos - the Dems were ready to pounce on Lewey, for Trump wanting that dick-tated memo to be given to Sessions..one by one they set it up..Leweys was told for sure, just lie about everything..but not what was in the Mueller report...fall back to wh directive, you will not answer anything outside the Mueller report..Lewey was emboldened, enabled to lie by the dick-tator..

And then along comes Berke..talk about having the right info ready on screen..the right video clips ..lewey walked right up and said "may I have another"? Wait, what????? Berke was relentless - poor Lewey from Lowell, I don't have to tell the truth if I am not under oath...media doesn't...well, as we have read today..Lewey ain't gonna be trading places with Shaheen in NH....I guess he forgot the consumer of the media....the constituents of NH..

Maybe Lewey could apply to pay Santa at a Dept store near his home..

lame54 (23,712 posts)

6. Of course CNN booked him immediately...

And failed to call him out on his bs

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!