Author Topic: Angry NY Amish Subway Rider Vs Asia  (Read 1056 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Angry NY Amish Subway Rider Vs Asia
« on: March 30, 2021, 08:10:52 AM »

See the link for the full drama. Dummy Blue tee's it up  here:

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10142720525

Star Member demmiblue (30,684 posts)

NYPD Hate Crimes Unit investigating video of passenger punching, choking Asian man on subway
Source: The Hill

A division of the New York Police Department that handles hate crimes is investigating a now-viral video that shows a man relentlessly punching an Asian man on a subway car, apparently choking him until he became unconscious.

“We need the public’s help,” the agency tweeted on Monday. “The NYPD is aware of this video and is investigating.” <snip>

Truncated for post  See link to get the full thread.  Canoe not big enough to carry over.

Very few replies so far but this could take off.  Angry Amish  vs Asian.  Yikes.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Angry NY Amish Subway Rider Vs Asia
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 08:20:12 AM »
Fix The Stupid (768 posts)      Tue Mar 30, 2021, 08:47 AM

9. This is a race baiting thread.

Has no business being on this site. Remove this trash.

I have seen a a big uptick on anti-black posts on this board.

Stop posting this divisive garbage.

Thanks
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 08:44:29 AM »
Evolve Dammit (5,073 posts)

13. Make America Violent Again (MAVA). Thanks GOP.

Funny. Didn't these attacks on Asians which are being done mostly by blacks, start happening much more frequently since Biden took office?  If President Trump and the GOP were to blame, this would have happened last summer.

Strange that these attacks happen in blue cities. Maybe last year these thugs were to busy rioting and looting to attack elderly Asian people.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 08:54:28 AM »
.....Didn't these attacks on Asians which are being done mostly by blacks, start happening much more frequently since Biden took office?  If President Trump and the GOP were to blame, this would have happened last summer.

Primitives tend to mess up their chronologies, and I think it's deliberate.

During the Bush years for example, they reversed the Carter depression of the late 1970s and the Reagan recovery of the mid 1980s, blaming the former on the second guy and crediting the latter on the first guy.

It took some contortion to show that the good years preceded the bad years, but the primitives contorted.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 10:10:49 AM »

yeah, it really sucks when the facts don't fit with the narrative being pushed out by the democrat party and their puppets in the msm
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 10:30:06 AM »
Angry NY Amish Subway Rider Vs Asia

Amish  :rofl:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2021, 10:51:58 AM »
Primitives tend to mess up their chronologies, and I think it's deliberate.

During the Bush years for example, they reversed the Carter depression of the late 1970s and the Reagan recovery of the mid 1980s, blaming the former on the second guy and crediting the latter on the first guy.

It took some contortion to show that the good years preceded the bad years, but the primitives contorted.
Funny. Didn't these attacks on Asians which are being done mostly by blacks, start happening much more frequently since Biden took office?  If President Trump and the GOP were to blame, this would have happened last summer.

Strange that these attacks happen in blue cities. Maybe last year these thugs were to busy rioting and looting to attack elderly Asian people.

Everything is fluid to moonbats.  History, philosophy, principles, gender, science, their own words.  Everything means exactly what they need it to mean at that particular moment.  If the needs change, the meanings change.  Extreme pragmatism means you're always right, even when you weren't.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2021, 11:43:33 AM »
The url for the article on The SHill, https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/545411-nypd-hate-crimes-unit-investigating-video-of-man-punching .

When the truth is what you consider "race baiting", you - not the truth - are the problem. The sad truth underlying man/most anti-Asian crimes is that the perps' skin color is black. Until that truth is admitted addressing the underlying racist attitudes and lies that the perps have ingested cannot meaningfully begin.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2021, 01:01:09 PM »
https://twitter.com/NYPDHateCrimes?fbclid=IwAR1ukvjuqFbd-nbc0wkaUqj2FxlPL099c_gvgdRB2MNSSB6e7UEEjoUfgEg

Almost all of the people of interest that are being looked for are black people. They seem to be geared towards hating Asians for some reasons.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2021, 02:07:37 PM »
https://twitter.com/NYPDHateCrimes?fbclid=IwAR1ukvjuqFbd-nbc0wkaUqj2FxlPL099c_gvgdRB2MNSSB6e7UEEjoUfgEg

Almost all of the people of interest that are being looked for are black people. They seem to be geared towards hating Asians for some reasons.
Their general tsos chicken was cold when it was delivered so they need to take it out on somebody
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2021, 06:59:45 PM »
So, you’re allowed to say it was an Asian who was attacked, but not allowed to state the attacker was black. Got it.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2021, 07:08:34 PM »
The other primitives had the post of the Fix The Stupid primitive removed, but not because they disagreed. Since day one they have intentionally removed posts that said things they usually only whisper behind closed doors. Truth be told, to liberals this crime doesn’t fit the narrative, so it needs to be swept under the rug.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2021, 05:35:45 PM »
30 years and nothing has changed.   :cheersmate:

BTW Dummies lips would freeze up well before finishing that  excelled article. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2021, 09:11:05 AM »

Blacks have hated and envied Asians for decades because Asians succeed in the US.  Nobody can make them understand why they succeed is hard work and strong families.   :banghead:

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2021, 12:45:52 PM »
So merchants frequently resort to generalized suspicion. "How do we know which ones are going to steal?" asks a merchant. "We have to watch everybody."

Some merchants simply charge off theft. One explains, "The moment you make an issue of it, they start screaming, 'You racist.' They make everything racial
This struck a cord with me. My daughter was working in a clothing store during a summer break and spotted a black woman putting things in her bag and walked out of the store. She told the store manager and the manager said we can't do anything than call the police. Of course by the time the police arrived (police are just minutes or hours away) the person was gone.

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2021, 12:58:15 PM »
Back in the late 2000s my son worked at a store of a major drugstore chain. Employees were forbidden to confront or try to detain shoplifters. Because insurance.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.