Author Topic: Homosexual State Rep. Who Recorded Self Harassing ‘Old White Lady’ to Defend ‘Ri  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Homosexual State Rep. Who Recorded Self Harassing ‘Old White Lady’ to Defend ‘Right’ to Murder Unborn Called to Resign
https://christiannews.net/2019/05/08/homosexual-state-rep-who-recorded-self-harassing-old-white-lady-to-defend-right-to-murder-unborn-called-to-resign/

PHILADELPHIA, Pa. — Democratic Pennsylvania Rep. Brian Sims, who was the first openly homosexual elected legislator in the commonwealth, is being called to resign after he posted footage of himself on Thursday harassing an elderly woman outside of the Philadelphia Planned Parenthood in defense of mothers’ “rights” to have their unborn children murdered.

“Who would have thought that an old white lady would be out in front of a Planned Parenthood telling people what’s right for their bodies? Shame on you,” Sims stated in the eight-minute video, in which he repeatedly referred to the woman as an “old white lady” and claimed that she was “shaming” women who arrived at the facility.

“How many children have you clothed today? I’m sorry; I missed your answer,” he asked. “How many children have you put shoes on their feet today? Have you fed any children today or have you just stood out in front of a Planned Parenthood shaming people for something that they have a constitutional right to do?”

Leftists and leftist politicians like to bully, including children. Kellye Burke and now Brian Sims.  :mental: :bird:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
He is got an attitude.
https://twitter.com/BrianSimsPA/status/1009166280845348864/

Brian Sims

Verified account

@BrianSimsPA
Follow Follow @BrianSimsPA
More
OFFICIAL WELCOME: @MikePenceVP let me be the first to officially welcome you to the City of Brotherly Love and to my District! We’re a City of soaring diversity. We believe in the power of all people: Black, Brown, Queer, Trans, Atheist, & Immigrant. So...get bent, then get out!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du