Author Topic: Is anyone following the Kermit Gosnell trial?  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Is anyone following the Kermit Gosnell trial?
« on: April 13, 2013, 05:04:36 PM »
B2G (1,380 posts)

Is anyone following the Kermit Gosnell trial?

I haven't seen it discussed here. How did he get away with this for so long? It's beyond me...

http://sync.democraticunderground.com/10022666309

It hasn't been discussed much because DUmmies fear that this will give us anti abortion people ammunition.

JaneyVee (3,340 posts)
3. The guy is a monster of epic proportions.

Show me one abortion "doctor" who isn't an epic monster. This guy just did some of it outside the womb.

PeaceNikki (18,790 posts)
17. it is. and is a testament to why safe access to abortions is vital.

For all women.

No such thing as a safe abortion, every time abortion happens there is a death.
It pisses me off to no ends that they can read what this monster has done and still think abortion is a good thing.  :banghead:

southernyankeebelle (10,385 posts)
6. I have seen some stuff on it. There is something sick about this guy on the way he

did abortions. I think it was awful.

There is no non sick way to do an abortion.

ewagner (17,321 posts)
7. Only read a little bit of it...

frankly, it is almost too gruesome to discuss...and hard to even wrap your mind around.

the age-old story: "man's inhumanity to man" or, in this case women.

Ironic that you would be surprised by inhumanity in an abortion mill.

Pterodactyl (849 posts)
23. The state government fell down on the job on inspections.

And why is that? Could have been because of the left insisting that abortion clinics be left alone?

You goons make me sick, you want to take guns out of our hands, yet you are all for scissors in an abortion "doctor's" hands.
:bird:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Re: Is anyone following the Kermit Gosnell trial?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 06:00:41 PM »
They are a disgusting bunch. I found a couple of older campfires this morning that I hope to have time to bring over tomorrow morning. Even knowing how the DUmmies are I was left shaking my head in both amazement and disgust.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 06:59:14 PM »
there is a dimes worth of difference between Gosnell and 0bama in the murdering of infants. In my book 0bama is worse because his votes for infanticide affect so many more innocents.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 07:15:38 PM »
I found a thread where the Big Guy posted about a guy who did horrible things to a dog and is pleading guilty to animal cruelty.
The DUmmies are all boo hooing over the poor dog, which would be fine except for the fact that they care more about that dog than they do human babies.

http://sync.democraticunderground.com/10022669055

Faygo Kid (20,154 posts)
1. Throw away the key

I don't handle cruelty well, animals or otherwise.

RIP, Captain.

I don't like animal cruelty either, but at least I don't condone inhuman things being done to the unborn.

whathehell (10,978 posts)
4. Me too..

I love animals and really can NOT imagine a greater evil than the intentional

infliction of pain on them or any other innocent, defenseless creature.

I too hope there is a kind afterlife for Captain and all other victims

of cruelty. 

I can imagine plenty of greater evils, one of them you assholes support whole heatedly. :bird:

cliffordu (29,239 posts)
6. I believe in an eye for an eye.

Last edited Sat Apr 13, 2013, 08:04 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

I hope his Celly is an animal lover.

Yeah you goons will cheer if he gets ass raped by his animal loving cell mate, but if anyone does that to Kermit Gosnell you will be crying about the injustice.

I love dogs and think this guy should get the book thrown at him, it bothers me that the unborn don't get the same consideration that a dog does. Is not a human life at the minimum as worthy as that of a dog?

I can say that a dog is much more worthy of life than any of the murder supporting DUmmies who can all just **** off and die.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 07:20:38 PM »
Let's see if any of them comment on the Gosnell thread.

Probably not.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 07:32:42 PM »
I found a thread where the Big Guy posted about a guy who did horrible things to a dog and is pleading guilty to animal cruelty.
The DUmmies are all boo hooing over the poor dog, which would be fine except for the fact that they care more about that dog than they do human babies.

http://sync.democraticunderground.com/10022669055

I don't like animal cruelty either, but at least I don't condone inhuman things being done to the unborn.

I can imagine plenty of greater evils, one of them you assholes support whole heatedly. :bird:

Yeah you goons will cheer if he gets ass raped by his animal loving cell mate, but if anyone does that to Kermit Gosnell you will be crying about the injustice.

I love dogs and think this guy should get the book thrown at him, it bothers me that the unborn don't get the same consideration that a dog does. Is not a human life at the minimum as worthy as that of a dog?

I can say that a dog is much more worthy of life than any of the murder supporting DUmmies who can all just **** off and die.

I'll do you one better. Using the DUmmie mindset they would argue that the dog-killer killed an actual dog while an abortion only kills a fetus which is only a potential person. That is why, based on my understanding of the DUmmie mind, that they are worked up about the dog killing. It is an actual dog.

But how do they twist the below...

Mon Apr 8, 2013, 03:25 PM
 Liberal_in_LA (28,302 posts)
Man sentence = 1 hour of community service for every loggerhead sea turtle egg he took

Man must help sea turtle center after eggs stolen

SAPELO ISLAND, Ga. (AP) — A man who pleaded guilty to taking 156 loggerhead sea turtle eggs from a Georgia island has been sentenced to six months in prison.

Louis Jackson Sr. must also serve 156 hours of community service -- one hour for each egg taken -- at the Georgia Sea Turtle Center on Jekyll Island, The Florida Times-Union reported

DU link

Okay, so he took (and basically killed) turtle eggs. Not an actual turtle by the DUmp's own standard. Only a potential turtle. By the previous logic all of the DUmmies should be calling for him not to be punished, but they are not.

Only three DUmmies responded and below are their posts.

Response to Liberal_in_LA (Original post)Mon Apr 8, 2013, 03:44 PM
LeftinOH (4,432 posts)
1. The article doesn't mention it, but all of the eggs would have

been "killed" (presumably) by the time they were discovered by the K9 unit. He should do more than just community service, and preferably far away from any wildlife that he might harm.

Response to LeftinOH (Reply #1)Mon Apr 8, 2013, 03:49 PM
 narnian60 (526 posts)
2. +1000

Response to Liberal_in_LA (Original post)Mon Apr 8, 2013, 06:01 PM
ladjf (13,082 posts)
3. The sentence if far too lenient. nt

So it appears the killing a potential turtle is a punishable offense, but kill a potential (by the DUmp's standards) person is perfectly fine and acceptable.

These are depraved individuals.

Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 07:38:53 PM »
I'll do you one better. Using the DUmmie mindset they would argue that the dog-killer killed an actual dog while an abortion only kills a fetus which is only a potential person. That is why, based on my understanding of the DUmmie mind, that they are worked up about the dog killing. It is an actual dog.

But how do they twist the below...
 DU link

Okay, so he took (and basically killed) turtle eggs. Not an actual turtle by the DUmp's own standard. Only a potential turtle. By the previous logic all of the DUmmies should be calling for him not to be punished, but they are not.

Only three DUmmies responded and below are their posts.

So it appears the killing a potential turtle is a punishable offense, but kill a potential (by the DUmp's standards) person is perfectly fine and acceptable.

These are depraved individuals.

I wonder what the penalty would be for smashing eggs in an eagle's nest.  It shouldn't be anything by DUmmie logic because they are not eagle's .  OTOH, DUmmies probably wouldn't care about the eagle since it is a symbol of America.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 08:10:55 PM »
I wonder what the penalty would be for smashing eggs in an eagle's nest.  It shouldn't be anything by DUmmie logic because they are not eagle's .  OTOH, DUmmies probably wouldn't care about the eagle since it is a symbol of America.

Of course they don't. While the penalty for killing eagles, bald eagles in particular, is huge...unless you are a wind farmer. then kill as many as you want with the blessings of the sierra club and DUches worldwide. Put some oil on an over population of grey pelicans and be castrated.

Such is the mind of a leftist that calls themselves a liberal but is actually a very stupid or mentally ill person. We kid about this but it is true. These people are of such low IQ they should be institutionalized for our safety.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.