Author Topic: Still think homosexuality is sinful? (Check the graphic)  (Read 2470 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: Still think homosexuality is sinful? (Check the graphic)
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2012, 05:36:41 PM »

As you can, they once again took what the bible says, and what Jesus didn't say, to try and make it out to be what they think. Their ignorance sinks to no level.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2012, 05:37:46 PM »
Mine could be on the back of a postage stamp.
With how much window pane ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 05:40:49 PM »
Boy! If God makes graphs of ones sinful life, I don't want to see mine.

My wrap sheet when I go to heaven is going to a couple of miles long. Before I got 're-saved', I was a very sinful man. I still am according to the bible, but I try not to do the things I did when I was the old me.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 05:42:09 PM »
My wrap sheet when I go to heaven is going to a couple of miles long. Before I got 're-saved', I was a very sinful man. I still am according to the bible, but I try not to do the things I did when I who I used to be.

When you are wrapped in his glory, you will not have to worry about your rap sheet.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2012, 05:49:48 PM »
Gee since they have a graph, it must mean they are right. Graphs never lie.

:-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2012, 05:55:25 PM »
When you are wrapped in his glory, you will not have to worry about your rap sheet.

That is so true. I can't wait till the day comes ...

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 03:06:55 AM »
That is so true. I can't wait till the day comes ...

Same here, but until that day does come, November 6th will have to do for now.   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2012, 02:17:17 PM »
Same here, but until that day does come, November 6th will have to do for now.   :-)

Yes, until then, November 6th will do.  :-)

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2012, 11:11:25 PM »
Have fun living your sexist, chauvinistic,judgemental, xenophobic, lifestyle choice. The rest of society will advance forward without you.

Well, at least they aren't "Judgemental!!"  LOL  As far as I'm concerned, the rest of society can "advance forward" into stupid sin all they want.   :rotf:

Oh, and by the way, Jesus said, "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.  For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife..."  Pretty clear.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline compaqxp

• The Canadian
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2012, 01:01:16 AM »
Have fun living your sexist, chauvinistic,judgemental, xenophobic, lifestyle choice. The rest of society will advance forward without you.

Considering I'm easily the most likely to agree with gay marriage and the like here (I never said I do), I find it amusing when people talk about the rest of society in regards to issues like this.

The fact is the overwhelming majority of society does not agree with gay marriage let alone being gay itself and that's not about to change. "The rest of society" either doesn't support it or does not care.

I guess you can't argue with a chart though...things that are never biased in any way.  ::)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 01:04:17 AM by compaqxp »

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2012, 09:31:37 AM »
Considering I'm easily the most likely to agree with gay marriage and the like here (I never said I do), I find it amusing when people talk about the rest of society in regards to issues like this.

The fact is the overwhelming majority of society does not agree with gay marriage let alone being gay itself and that's not about to change. "The rest of society" either doesn't support it or does not care.

I guess you can't argue with a chart though...things that are never biased in any way.  ::)

I will admit, I'm against "gay marriage", I consider the term an oxymoron. 

I have no problem with gay people, except the militant "in your face" DU types.  They can all take a long walk of a short pier as far as I'm concerned.  They do their "cause" no good whatsoever by acting like a runaway circus freak show.

Welcome back, guy!  Long time, no see!   :cheersmate:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2012, 09:58:38 AM »
So Jesus never said a word about same sex marriage? Then explain this

Matthew 19:4-6

The complete lack of Biblical understanding in that graphic is utterly amazing. They got everything completely wrong. This was drawn up by someone who thinks they know the Bible based on goggling a topic and believing just the results that corresponded to a predetermined opinion.

The quote is very odd,   So Jesus said haven't you Read, etc.

Now in that time few could read or write. Preaching to the great unwashed masses, the sinners, thieves and prostitutes, for him to ask such a question is  outside belief.     Just what did he, Jesus, believe his followers to have read ???  Did the population he ministered to all clutch a copy of the Old Testament under their arm ?

Since Jesus was still alive and kicking, I am sure the New Testament had not yet come out hot off the presses.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2012, 10:19:16 AM »
The quote is very odd,   So Jesus said haven't you Read, etc.

Now in that time few could read or write. Preaching to the great unwashed masses, the sinners, thieves and prostitutes, for him to ask such a question is  outside belief.     Just what did he, Jesus, believe his followers to have read ???  Did the population he ministered to all clutch a copy of the Old Testament under their arm ?

Since Jesus was still alive and kicking, I am sure the New Testament had not yet come out hot off the presses.

3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?

4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh.
Um, yeah, they could read Vesta.   ::)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2012, 10:26:42 AM »
It's weird how the chart cites the original Greek but the original Hebrew when it equates eating shellfish to homosexuality.

Why the duplicity, do you suppose?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2012, 10:30:37 AM »
Um, yeah, they could read Vesta.   ::)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2012, 11:12:30 AM »
Boy! If God makes graphs of ones sinful life, I don't want to see mine.

Yep.  I'm doomed.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2012, 11:49:27 AM »
Sorry DUmmies, I don't believe in sin.  I thing your faggotry is an a aberration to nature, and as such, it should be eradicated the way nature eradicates all of its mistakes....by extinction.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline thundley4

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2012, 12:13:15 PM »
Sorry DUmmies, I don't believe in sin.  I thing your faggotry is an a aberration to nature, and as such, it should be eradicated the way nature eradicates all of its mistakes....by extinction.

It is an evolutionary dead end.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2012, 12:57:27 AM »
The scribes could write, ostensibly that meant they could read, the pharisees could read, not necessarily would that attribute to them any writing skill. But just remember the typical good jew was given extensive OT teaching from the time they could talk. Reading, writing and speaking.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2012, 12:18:18 PM »
Sexual perverts are a lot like non-poisonous snakes, they trigger some kind of instinctive revulsion in high percentage of humans.

No matter how many do-gooders tell us about snakes being beneficial, when a snake is spotted most of us immediately start looking for a hoe or a big stick.

Societal imperatives protect homosexuals from physical harm, but legislation has no effect on revulsion. 

Offline Undies

« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2012, 04:43:20 PM »
Sexual perverts are a lot like non-poisonous snakes, they trigger some kind of instinctive revulsion in high percentage of humans.

No matter how many do-gooders tell us about snakes being beneficial, when a snake is spotted most of us immediately start looking for a hoe or a big stick.

Societal imperatives protect homosexuals from physical harm, but legislation has no effect on revulsion. 

Amen.  H5.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2012, 05:55:44 PM »

Societal imperatives protect homosexuals from physical harm, but legislation has no effect on revulsion
Which is exactly why they've decided they have to start with the youngest kids possible and teach them what homosexual sex is, and that it's good.  Hence all the child-abusing homosexual laws passed in California.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2012, 12:51:32 PM »

When a do gooder tells me snakes are beneficial, I never begin looking for a prostitute.