Author Topic: Taverner hit new low- "Santorum slept with a ROTTING FETUS"  (Read 4208 times)

Offline shadeaux

Re: Taverner hit new low- "Santorum slept with a ROTTING FETUS"
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2012, 08:29:55 PM »
I'm sorry for your loss MrsSmith.

Most decent people would be ashamed to post what Taverner posted, slink away, hope it's forgotten.  Maybe delete the post.

Not Mr. Disgusting.  He had to go into Wee Willie's thread and vomit more.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002129254

Taverner (47,575 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

8. Now now now we can't be mean to him - we all have to play nice

Dontchya know his wife lost a BABY once! A BABY!!!!!

What kind of sick, demented, baby killing babyhater are you?????

I WANT MY MOMMY!!! WAHHHH

34. I don't feel any sympathy for them

Now, if they didn't trot out their dead kid to write a book for political gains ("Letters to Gabriel") maybe I'd shed a tear.

36. Hey! God is a single father, always low on money, and has trouble communicating...

I expect nothing less from a skid row bum.  Except most bums have manners.

Hey Tav, next time I read about your job loss, your bad luck, your rotten drunken life, I will smile.   :-)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2012, 09:56:22 PM »
What an absolute shit stain.

Let's say you have a baby and it lives for say 3 days. What would you do Taverner?  Toss it in the incinerator?  Throw it in the trash?  Why wouldn't you hold him?  Look at his fingers and toes?  Look at his beautiful face and stroke his hair?  Something is seriously wrong with you, you are dead inside.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2012, 01:38:09 AM »
"Shit stain"  Good one! Best description yet.
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2012, 05:37:54 AM »
Taverner needs his face "clarified" or "exfoliated"--with a load of 00 Buck at about 3 yards range.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2012, 05:45:00 AM »
POS--no other word for someone like Taverner and I'm glad someone mentioned the water retention under the eyes. He's both not getting enough sleep(probably on binges) and probably overloading his organs with the filth he's putting in his body. What a pitiful human being in every way. Taverner, go get some serious help, lashing out at conservatives for your life failings is not going to change your abyssmal situation.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2012, 08:10:59 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002128821

The Santorum Baby Controversy

Last edited Fri Jan 6, 2012, 12:05 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
http://www.boomantribune.com/story/2012/1/6/92811/35480

The Santorum Baby Controversy

by BooMan
Fri Jan 6th, 2012 at 09:28:11 AM EST

In general, people who criticize the Santorum family for bringing their stillborn baby home to meet the kids are going to look worse than the family they are criticizing. The gruesome facts of this case don't matter. If you're envisioning a fully-formed baby, don't. If you've ever had a 20-week ultrasound where the doctor either found or did not find a penis, then you know what got brought home for the kids.
snip
One more example of the kind of lies the left must use to defend their stance on murder.  The baby I lost was at 12 weeks, and he was perfectly formed, genitals and all.  He had 10 fingers and 10 toes.  He not only was a baby - a child - he looked like a baby.  The only thing still out of proportion was his head, it was larger compared to his body than it would have been if he were older.  At 20 weeks, a baby is very obviously going to look like a baby.  The left just can't bring themselves to tell the truth on so many different matters, but especially on their love of shedding innocent human blood.

Bunny
18. That is the crux of the matter to me, anyway.

View profile
It's really not relevant how the Santorums chose to mourn their dead son. What is relevant is that they did (or were willing to) avail themselves of the very option to terminate a life-threatening pregnancy that Rick would to deny to everyone else. The hypocrisy rankles.
And this continued lie...that a life-threatening pregnancy can't be terminated.  Regardless of the number of times the point is made that ONLY life-threatening situations should allow abortion, they continue to lie and lie and lie.  The fact is that every religious hospital will allow abortion if the only other choice is to loose the mother.  If both lives can be saved, that is the correct way to handle a pregnancy.  If only onelife can be saved, save that one!  The sanctity of human life is an absolute, it applies to the child and to the mother.  

OneGrassRoot
6. I had a son who was stillborn.

View profile
Yes, he was full-term, but I personally don't think it's for us to judge at what stage of development parents can bond when they are expecting.

I've only been able to glance at GD since there have been so many threads about this and the comments and OPs are not only offensive, they're sickening. And some of the people doing it have really surprised me.

Just as I don't want bible thumper types judging me and my choices, I am not judging this. It doesn't appear they politicized this event; they're sharing their story and their opinion. Sure I disagree with their views on right to life, but for anyone to criticize this very personal experience and how they handled it is the height of arrogant ignorance, imho.

I agree with the author of the OP: It's really one of those things that I don't believe anyone should be judging or ridiculing unless you've experienced the loss of a child.

I held my "rotting fetus" as one OP proclaimed -- because his skin had indeed started to decompose after only two days after his heartbeat stopped, before delivery -- and I did NOT want to let him go. I would have held him for a solid day and night if the hospital would have allowed.

If I would have had other children at the time, I would have encouraged (but not forced) them to see Joshua.

Grieving is a very individual process.

There are a ton of DUers being heartless shitheads about this.

I don't say this often or lightly, but unless you've experienced the birth and death of a child, I strongly advise people to shut the **** up.

OneGrassRoot, if you lurk here, let me be the first from our side to express sorrow and sympathy over the loss of your child.  Babies are our most precious gifts, there can never be a greater loss than our children.

......................................................................................

I have to admit I was wrong about Taverner, I truly thought he'd change spots for another DUer, but he remains his "classy" self...

Taverner
21. No, crazy is crazy

View profile
Taking home a *baby* that is d̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶ playing with the baby Jesus at Heaven's Gymboree is ****ing NUTS

/rant

......................................................................................

Bottom line, lurkers, we don't expect you to agree with us.  We don't expect you to suddenly grow humane hearts.  We don't expect you to understand the medical facts behind our decisions.  But we do get very, very tired of your constant LIES.  Grow the  :censored: up already.  This is not a sandbox fight between toddlers where lies can be understood.  This particular fight is over the spilling of human blood, something that can only be denied by those that hide behind lie after lie.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2012, 09:32:40 AM »
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2636458/?tool=pubmed

This article, regarding the handling of miscarriages in Catholic hospitals, was linked in one of the responses to this OP.

I had always thought that it was pretty clear-cut--when there was a choice between life of the mom and life of the unborn baby, that a Catholic hospital would proceed with an abortion, but this article (apparently from the National Institutes of Health) seems to contradict that. Some of examples given seem to totally defy common sense!

I am staunchly conservative, staunchly pro-life, but this article causes me to wonder if women are actually being given top-notch, common sense care at religious hospitals. Any thoughts, opinions??

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »

This article, regarding the handling of miscarriages in Catholic hospitals, was linked in one of the responses to this OP.

I had always thought that it was pretty clear-cut--when there was a choice between life of the mom and life of the unborn baby, that a Catholic hospital would proceed with an abortion, but this article (apparently from the National Institutes of Health) seems to contradict that. Some of examples given seem to totally defy common sense!

I am staunchly conservative, staunchly pro-life, but this article causes me to wonder if women are actually being given top-notch, common sense care at religious hospitals. Any thoughts, opinions??

Abortion is not an option.

If the Mother dies during childbirth and the child lives, she will have died in a state of grace. If the child dies during childbirth and the mother lives, the child is with God. If the Mother aborts to save her own life, she will have committed an offense against God.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2012, 09:57:39 AM »

It sounds like the hospitals are either confused by Catholic Doctrine or just plain not following it.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2012, 10:48:10 AM »

If the Mother dies during childbirth and the child lives, she will have died in a state of grace. If the child dies during childbirth and the mother lives, the child is with God. If the Mother aborts to save her own life, she will have committed an offense against God.

But, what if there is NO CHANCE of the baby surviving, and the mother is going to die by continuing the pregnancy, which was the case in a couple of the examples cited in the article. To deny a baby a few moments of life in utero to save the life of the woman, seems the prudent thing to do, and not at all consistent with most Christian teachings.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2012, 10:56:36 AM »
What an absolute shit stain. 

Best description I've seen of him yet. H5

When if comes to complete waste of breath, Taverner is a cluster**** waiting for a place to happen.  It's not a question of if, but when.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2012, 11:09:20 AM »
Taverner is already a fatal OD, just looking for the right motel room.

When it happens, the world, and even the DUmp, will be a better place.

Sometimes I wonder how it feels to be a creature like Taverner, knowing for a certainty that not one living person will mourn his death.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2012, 11:30:00 AM »
I read the article that the pond scum primitive posted. In my educated opinion I saw nothing dysfunctional in their grieving process. I assume that they prepared their other children for what was going to happen and they brought the baby home to give them some closure and to say goodbye. In the hospital we allow the parents plenty of space and as long as they are not going to hurt anyone we let them be with their child.
With few exceptions there is no right or wrong way to grieve. The child was just past the legal age of viability at 20 weeks and did live. Albeit a short time.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2012, 12:49:28 PM »
But, what if there is NO CHANCE of the baby surviving, and the mother is going to die by continuing the pregnancy, which was the case in a couple of the examples cited in the article. To deny a baby a few moments of life in utero to save the life of the woman, seems the prudent thing to do, and not at all consistent with most Christian teachings.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2012, 01:52:32 PM »

However, regarding emergency care during miscarriage management, the manual used by Catholic-owned hospital ethics committees to interpret the directives states that abortion is acceptable if the purpose is to treat “a life-threatening pathology” in the pregnant woman when the treatment cannot be postponed until the fetus is viable.9 The experiences of physicians in our study indicate that uterine evacuation may not be approved during miscarriage by the hospital ethics committee if fetal heart tones are present and the pregnant woman is not yet ill, in effect delaying care until fetal heart tones cease, the pregnant woman becomes ill, or the patient is transported to a non–Catholic-owned facility for the procedure.

Sounds pretty common sense.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2012, 04:52:27 PM »
Sounds pretty common sense.

I absolutely agree, and am completely comfortable with that policy; however the examples cited certainly sound like those policies do not always guide the ethics committees at individual hospitals. That does bother me.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2012, 06:40:48 PM »
What the Santorum's did was the equivalent of a wake. It allowed the immediate family to have closure and say goodbye.

And I would say there is nothing out of the ordinary by attending a wake.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2012, 08:12:30 PM »
I absolutely agree, and am completely comfortable with that policy; however the examples cited certainly sound like those policies do not always guide the ethics committees at individual hospitals. That does bother me.
It sounded like the doctors don't always agree with the ethics committees.  Of course, today most doctors are trained to see one life on the table...not 2.  "Standard procedure" in many cases is to consider only the one life.  Those that recognize the sanctity of human life must also consider the possibility that both may survive.  Regardless of today's human laws, the mother's opinion of the child she carries does not make that child more or less human...

Offline Karin

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2012, 11:02:06 AM »
Taverner
21. No, crazy is crazy

Taking home a *baby* that is dead playing with the baby Jesus at Heaven's Gymboree is ****ing NUTS

This was seriously beyond the pale.  If it were my website, I'd ban him just for this.  He makes democrats look real bad.   ::)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2012, 11:06:37 AM »
This was seriously beyond the pale.  If it were my website, I'd ban him just for this.  He makes democrats look real bad.   ::)

Hence, he's a DUmb****.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2012, 08:09:35 PM »

Just getting an early jump on the 2012 DOTY/Willie.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2012, 08:57:58 PM »
Just getting an early jump on the 2012 DOTY/Willie.

You beat me to it! :clap:

Skinner could make a FORTUNE simply by hosting a monthly How Low Can You Go? postathon. :bird:Taverner.
BTW, he looks like HE could star in one of those prison shows PMSNBC airs constantly.

I'm truly saddened by the loss of any life, particularly a baby's, and am so sorry that some of my fellow Cavers have endured that loss.  I never have, but my mother's fourth child (and fourth daughter) was stillborn.  I'm just glad they're buried together and are in Heaven together-hopefully lobbing cosmic spitballs at Taverner.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline Karin

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2012, 07:50:33 AM »
cosmic spitballs
Hence, his terrible, terrible luck in life.  Although, I guess it's not luck if it's self-inflicted. 

"Self-inflicted" and "Taverner" sound like a good combination.