Author Topic: Taverner hit new low- "Santorum slept with a ROTTING FETUS"  (Read 4199 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Taverner hit new low- "Santorum slept with a ROTTING FETUS"
« on: January 06, 2012, 11:17:14 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002128834

Fri Jan 6, 2012, 12:06 PM

Star Member Taverner (47,537 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

Santorum slept with a ROTTING FETUS

Last edited Fri Jan 6, 2012, 12:08 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
As if being named after the frothy mixture known as 'santorum' wasn't enough...we have this...

I am not making this up, this is not hyperbole, this is in documented in his c̶a̶m̶p̶a̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶c̶h̶u̶r̶e̶ book he wrote for his "son," the rotting fetus known as "Gabriel."

"Rick and Karen Santorum would not let the morgue take the corpse of their newborn; they slept that night in the hospital with their lifeless baby between them. The next day, they took him home. 'Your siblings could not have been more excited about you!' Karen writes in the book, which takes the form of letters to Gabriel, mostly while he is in utero. 'Elizabeth and Johnny held you with so much love and tenderness. Elizabeth proudly announced to everyone as she cuddled you, "This is my baby brother, Gabriel; he is an angel."'"

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/22/magazine/22SANTORUM.html?ei=5088&en=83d72ed75fbada1d&ex=1274414400&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&pagewanted=all

Everyone grieves in a different way, but this is just morbid and sick. And potentially dangerous. Why not sleep with a flank steak and call it "Shelby"?

Jesus ****, this guy is a nutjob.

That's what our opinion is of you.

You're no longer an observation piece. you're a corpse that doesn't know when to lie down.

Response to Taverner (Original post)

Fri Jan 6, 2012, 12:08 PM

Star Member Avalux (27,288 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
1. Now now. You'll be accused of being an insensitive jerk.

View profile
Don't you know it's perfectly normal to do such a thing; and it wasn't a fetus, it was a baby that lived for 2 hours after being 'delivered'. There are plenty of experts who say this is exactly what should be done to promote healing by the parents and siblings.

(These are the 'talking points' I heard by the TeeVee heads this morning)

Not insensitive. He's deranged.

And the skimmer checks in.

Fri Jan 6, 2012, 12:09 PM

Star Member Skinner (54,560 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
2. You know, I just can't judge Santorum for this.

View profile
I can't help wondering if any of the people gleefully spreading this story around know the joy of expecting a child, or the pain of losing that child.

Brand new campfire.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Taverner hit new low- "Santorum slept with a ROTTING FETUS"
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 11:40:21 AM »
He is getting what he deserves on the island but words can`t describe what a miserable piece of shit he is.  :bird:

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 11:47:27 AM »
My great grandmother birthed all of her kids at home. 5 out of 10 died, they are buried in what once was her secret angel garden in the backyard of the place she owned.

I have pictures of my aunt's stillborn children taken after birth.  All three being held by everyone in the family.

My husband's cousin gave birth and the baby died an hour later.  Seemingly healthy child.  We all went to see her, say goodbye, take pictures.

I see nothing wrong with what the Santorum's did.  NOTHING.  

I think drink and drugs are eating away at Tav's brain.  It's starting to show too.  No excuse.  He's ugly inside and out.  Now being a far cry from the shirtless poser at the top of the stairs he once was.  Ain't that a bitch ?

No. 11

http://www.democraticunderground.com/101810871

:bird:

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 11:49:04 AM »
Ya know it takes alot to out do Iandb1 in the scumbag dept.......Tavernor just took the belt from him ....Congrats you loser piece of shit! Please do the world a huge favor and just off yourself.....You're less than nothing.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 12:09:23 PM »
"digs hole even deeper for the "bar" "
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Karin

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 12:18:46 PM »
He's such a sick ****.  And his eyes are looking very deep-set with large bags & dark circles.  Lifestyle's taking a toll. 

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 12:52:33 PM »
"digs hole even deeper for the "bar" "

You dig any deeper for that bar and you'll be in China.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 02:41:58 PM »
He is getting what he deserves on the island but words can`t describe what a miserable piece of shit he is.  :bird:

I agree but an aluminum bat to the skull would surely cure whatever his major problem is.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 02:45:20 PM »
Message hidden by jury decision

A Jury voted 5-1 to hide this post on Fri Jan 6, 2012, 12:25 PM. Reason: This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate. (See Community Standards.) When the original post in a discussion thread is hidden by Jury decision, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

I wonder who the dissenting voice was. :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 02:53:16 PM »
He's such a sick ****.  And his eyes are looking very deep-set with large bags & dark circles.  Lifestyle's taking a toll. 

He's gross.

Response to trumad (Reply #13)
Fri Jan 6, 2012, 12:17 PM
 Taverner (47,569 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

27. Yep - - take it from me, who's wife lost a baby in a miscarriage

It's ****ed up

"who's"  :whatever:

Response to Taverner (Reply #27)
Fri Jan 6, 2012, 12:24 PM
 Skinner (54,567 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

44. I notice that you use the term "baby" when referring to your own child.

Maybe that will make you think about how your OP looks.
Fri Jan 6, 2012, 12:15 PM
cthulu2016 (565 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

23. This post is more nauseating than the actions it describes

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 03:07:14 PM »
The Taverner primitive is so immature and stupid it's become a caricature.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2012, 03:15:14 PM »
The OP is hidden by jury, but the entire thread is still there.  They even quote the OP, so there's no mystery at all.  What's the point of hiding it? 

A DUmmie named comipinko has caught my eye, early in 2011.

comipinko (541 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

8. Can you judge him for his hypocricy on abortion?

This was an abortion. 

3. You should make it clear, A rotting ABORTED fetus.

14. Look harder, narcotics were also administered.

Response to comipinko (Reply #14)
Fri Jan 6, 2012, 12:13 PM
 moriah (2,582 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

18. Oh, so pain relief is abortive?

Nope, try again.

narcotics are one of the safest drugs to administer during pregnancy for pain relief -- ibuprofen and other NSAIDs are contraindicated. 

He's an idiot and an a-hole. 

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2012, 03:34:31 PM »
What an insensitive bastard.

I will say I don't know how the right way to handle a still born is, and what Rick did is a little odd to me, but I don't find it so alarming that I would make such a big deal of it.  And I damn sure wouldn't be so insensitive about the issue.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2012, 03:37:59 PM »
Hmmm, taking the baby home for the siblings to see or throwing a baby in a closet to die following a botched abortion. Remind me again who are the sick bastards are again?

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2012, 03:46:58 PM »
What an insensitive bastard.

We are talking about Taverner here - unemployed drug addicted absentee father who trolls for chicks on DU. The world would be better off without him in it, period. He will be dead by his own hand within 10 years, however.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 03:57:44 PM »
DU, please please please please please MAKE AN ISSUE OF THIS, demand that the DNC run an ad about this, we'll see who the American people view as idiots! :bird:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 05:16:38 PM »
I miscarried at 3 months...a perfect little baby boy.  I went to the hospital to avoid bleeding to death.  I held my baby in my hand, he was just the size of my palm, and cried over him until I started to bleed.  I took him to the hospital with me and insisted the staff call him by name.  They couldn't tell me why he died, but released the body to the mortician we chose.  He provided the type of box they use for ashes after a cremation, and we took our little boy and buried him with my great-grandparents and the stillborn baby they lost.  He has a stone with his name on, also. 

After our little funeral, my mom told me about the baby she lost...and how she wished they'd been free to mourn the way we did.  Instead, she was told to "forget it, and go try again," just as though that child had been nothing, her pregnancy never existed, the pain and grief would just go away. 

Santorum's baby was 20 weeks when he died.  If my baby was perfect at 12 weeks, obviously their baby was, too. 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 05:26:04 PM »
I miscarried at 3 months...a perfect little baby boy.  I went to the hospital to avoid bleeding to death.  I held my baby in my hand, he was just the size of my palm, and cried over him until I started to bleed.  I took him to the hospital with me and insisted the staff call him by name.  They couldn't tell me why he died, but released the body to the mortician we chose.  He provided the type of box they use for ashes after a cremation, and we took our little boy and buried him with my great-grandparents and the stillborn baby they lost.  He has a stone with his name on, also. 

After our little funeral, my mom told me about the baby she lost...and how she wished they'd been free to mourn the way we did.  Instead, she was told to "forget it, and go try again," just as though that child had been nothing, her pregnancy never existed, the pain and grief would just go away. 

Santorum's baby was 20 weeks when he died.  If my baby was perfect at 12 weeks, obviously their baby was, too. 

First off, sorry for your loss.

I know what it's like. We had a miscarriage at 4 months. This was 20 years ago. A little girl. My wife was advised to name the child anyway. My wife bought her the only dress that the child would never wear. We still have it.

In no way do I find anything wrong with what the Santorum's did. People shouldn't judge the actions of others who are facing an emotional trauma. They should try understanding and forgiveness.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2012, 05:47:48 PM »
I know you read here, Taverner.
To say you were out of line is an understatement. You really deserve to have the sh!t beat outa you for this.

You are using the pain of others for your own political ends. If Skinner feels he needs to call you out, then you need to go to DU, open a thread and apologize.

This is so typical of where the liberals are going.
A bunch of Navy Seals gave Ventura a good beating for his "progressive mouth." I beginning to think this may be the only thing to drive some common sense into these idiots.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2012, 06:49:23 PM »
First off, sorry for your loss.

I know what it's like. We had a miscarriage at 4 months. This was 20 years ago. A little girl. My wife was advised to name the child anyway. My wife bought her the only dress that the child would never wear. We still have it.

In no way do I find anything wrong with what the Santorum's did. People shouldn't judge the actions of others who are facing an emotional trauma. They should try understanding and forgiveness.
To the DUmp, anything any repuke does is wrong.  If some DUmp Monkey posted about mourning a stillborn child, Taverner would have been all sympathy.  This is the attitude you have to expect from people that have never matured past their toddler years in many ways.  Just as they are blind to their own prejudice and hypocrisy, they are completely unaware of the humanity of all humans. Especially the smallest...

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2012, 06:55:25 PM »
Tavernturd is an attention whore right along with Nads.
Only difference being, that Nads learns, tavernturd does not.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2012, 07:02:32 PM »
Hmmm, taking the baby home for the siblings to see or throwing a baby in a closet to die following a botched abortion. Remind me again who are the sick bastards are again?

Word! +1

Liberals are the most despicable people in all of humanity.  :hammer:

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2012, 07:09:32 PM »
The pic does have a...shall we say...uh...an institutional look to it...........
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 07:14:07 PM by Chris »
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2012, 07:13:39 PM »
The pic does have a...shall we say...uh...an institutional look to it...........
Yes it does, marv.
Most of us call that a "punching bag".
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2012, 07:20:30 PM »
He looks like a guy that used to live in my neighborhood.  He was a house painter (interior) and amateur boxer (Navy).  To say the guy was missing a few brain cells would be putting it nicely.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.