Author Topic: Do they know?  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Do they know?
« on: January 03, 2012, 12:03:53 PM »
Do they know that their posts are here? 

Do they see people make fun of their lunacy?   

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline shadeaux

Re: Do they know?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 12:19:52 PM »
I hope so.    :rotf:

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 12:23:35 PM »

Not only do they know, but they regularly visit. Any attention they get is good attention, as far as they're concerned.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 12:40:33 PM »

Bitchslap for a non-topic post.

I request this get sent to the jury poolz.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 12:40:57 PM »
Many of them do, despite the prohibition on discussing it openly.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 12:41:39 PM »
Bitchslap for a non-topic post.

I request this get sent to the jury poolz.

Kinky! :hyper:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 12:42:44 PM »
Many of them do, despite the prohibition on discussing it openly.

I just wondered because it would seem that they would be very wary on what they post so as not to appear as stupid as they are appearing with these posts  :???:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 12:46:55 PM »
I just wondered because it would seem that they would be very wary on what they post so as not to appear as stupid as they are appearing with these posts  :???:

If they were good at connecting actions to consequences, why would they still be Democrats?

:-)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 12:47:02 PM »

They don't think or believe they make stupid posts.  After all, they are the smarterest, most intelligencest people on the plant.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 12:49:12 PM »
Now I just feel sad for them unless they are just ****ing with yall and making up stupid posts.  :???:

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 12:58:22 PM »

They know.

Look at the top at any given time.

This was there when I posted this: "12 Guests are viewing this board."
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 01:28:51 PM by TVDOC »
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 01:14:40 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 01:15:17 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 01:15:48 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 01:16:00 PM »
If they were good at connecting actions to consequences, why would they still be Democrats?

BINGO!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 04:27:01 PM »
Now I just feel sad for them unless they are just ****ing with yall and making up stupid posts.  :???:

Nope. Some of us have been watching their lunacy for years and it would have either changed or stopped by now if they were toying with us. They are not that bright.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 04:49:44 PM »

Nope. The Liberal mindset does not allow nor recognize any other way of thinking. They REALLY DO think they are above all us "rednecks".
 My Aunt (who I've posted about/VERY Liberal) pulled this kind of crap this past Christmas (stayed at my parents place). She found out, through asking my daughter, that she has not gotten the HPV shots (yet). I'm still on the fence about the real need for it, since 95% of women with the virus NEVER get cervical cancer. This fact was stated by the woman doctor that developed the vaccine and she questioned the media "blitz" about getting the shot. For me, that sends up red flags.
My Aunt, in her infinite Liberal wisdom, tells my daughter that she MUST have the shot(s) and can tell me to "go to hell" because I'm "stupid" and that she does not need MY permission to go to Planned Parenthood for ANYTHING she "needs". My daughter is 14. It's none of her damn business. The way she reacted toward my daughter was as if I was committing murder. Suffice it to say we left the next morning without saying good by.

She will probably never understand or accept the idea that she should have come to my wife and I rather than spewing her libtard shit.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 05:01:52 PM »
Quote from:
grasswire

48. the head misfit over there (as Stinky calls him) IS a Freeper and posts some of the same stuff about DU on freerepublic.com. If you google the user name and freerepublic, you will find links to his posts and his profile on FR. If it's not against the DU rules to post FR threads, I ought to be able to post link to the misfit's profile here, but I won't.

I would like to see Skinner sue the site in question for copyright infringement, considering the fact that volumes of DU content are stolen, straight up, and posted over there.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/100294453

They know, and they don't like it.  Seems to me the self-annointed smartest people in the world wouldn't let it bother them, but for some reason they do.  Also seems their knowledge of the law as it pertains to what is and isn't copyright material is right up there with their knowledge of economics and politics.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 05:02:56 PM »

"I see you in there."
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 05:48:03 PM »
Gina. I know you heard the Savage quote, "Liberalism is a mental disorder." He is not being snarky when he says that. Sanity for these types is a serious question. I have seen what drug induced brain damage can do to a human being, and I do compare it to DUmmy threads.

Botom line: there is something WRONG with the mental process of DUmmies. Admittedly they are the dregs of the democrat party, no one really wants them on legitimate boards. DU is a sort of corral to keep the most embarrassing sorts away from places where people might see them.

Do they know that we laugh at them?
YES. It dominates their email cause they cannot speak of it openly.

Are they upset? YES. They have no sense of humor, so they lie and imagine threats where none exist. DUmmies acknowledge only one school of thought, all others are evil. Shedding light on their dark doings is likewise evil. How many times have DUmmies spoke of their desire to murder those who disagree? The fact that they say such things on a PUBLIC board where all can see escapes them. The light of scrutiny makes them scatter like roaches...

Are DUmmies capable of changing what they say to avoid criticism?
NO. Passion, not logic rules the DUmp. Once amongst their own vile kind, they forget they are being watched, and revert to the hateful rats that they are.

Understand, DUmmies are worshipers of both the State and of themselves. Criticism, dissent, all other opinions must be outlawed. The fact that people actually watch them and mark what they say makes them tremble. They fear the truth, and they surround themselves with a comfortable blanket of lies. Further they fear exposure, for their desires are dark, evil, and full of murder.

Watching DUmmies is a public service. There is something wrong with these people. I have reported threats made on DU to the FBI. A number of them have had visits from the Secret Service. Democrat Underground is on govt watch lists for subversive and reactionary sites for a reason.

Its great that they are funny and we can laugh at them. But if anyone in America bears watching, its DU.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 05:55:12 PM »
DU's email/PM system is not private. DUmmies have been TS'd for mentioning things in PM's. These include hate speech, racial insults and anti democrat party slanders.

Some of is read, unbeknownst to the sender/recipient.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2012, 06:07:47 PM »
Also seems their knowledge of the law as it pertains to what is and isn't copyright material is right up there with their knowledge of economics and politics.
And pie shops.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2012, 11:08:03 PM »
DU's email/PM system is not private. DUmmies have been TS'd for mentioning things in PM's. These include hate speech, racial insults and anti democrat party slanders.

Some of is read, unbeknownst to the sender/recipient.

I see you found out how to turn the ParGen up to "11."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2012, 11:12:59 PM »
I see you found out how to turn the ParGen up to "11."

I think the DU3 software allows the admins to search private messages and emails for keywords. That way they don't have to read all the drivel.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2012, 11:16:57 PM »
I think the DU3 software allows the admins to search private messages and emails for keywords. That way they don't have to read all the drivel.
That's got to be a time saver.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.